I always go into the sauna after training at the gym. Today a group of Turks came into the sauna...

I always go into the sauna after training at the gym. Today a group of Turks came into the sauna, every single one of them in their underwear. This is not the first time this has happened, and it's always the Turks who do that.

It's unsanitary and ridiculous. WTF is wrong with them?

Attached: sauna-bath-500x500.jpg (500x498, 42K)

They're roaches

your open asshole sits on those boards in there and you're gonna complain about people wearing underwear?

That's what sheets are for, you absolute psychopath.

don't see how a sheet makes it any better than underwear

Welcome to the world of replacement imagration

living in Europe must suck so bad, I can count the times I’ve seen middle easterners in real life on one hand

Why don’t you give them the appropriate euro greeting by sucking their cocks then letting them fuck your wife?

I just want to understand why they wear underwear. It'd be nice if a Turk would answer that question. Is it a religious thing or do is it only Turks with tiny dicks or what is it

You've been wearing your underwear whole day and with this hygiene you've probably been wearing it for a few days. Sheets are provided by the sauna and are fresh.
And you don't wrap a sheet around yourself, you put it on the bench.
And you take a fucking shower before sauna too, you animal

But better question is, OP, why the fuck are you going to the sauna with men?! I go tot he sauna right after the yoga class next door finishes, like a normal man.

No niggers here though.

>I go tot he sauna right after the yoga class next door finishes,
Hmm that's good advice. Thanks user

In two months I've seen more naked and gorgeous women than in previous 26 years. Like, twenty times more.

Muslims are extremely afraid of nudity, worse than americans. I was roommates with one in college for 3 years and we did sports together too. Never saw his dick once. Imagine that, being bros for 3 years and never seeing your bro's dick. He was also obsessed with taking many showers and perfumes. That's arab though and they are quite a bit different from turks

Yeah, they like to hide their weeners like their women. Fucking bizarre culture.

Damn never seeing your bros schlong is traumatic

You mean the asshole that was in the shower minutes ago and is actually reasonably far away from the bench because it's not located on a skelly with no glutes?
>open
oh. the kind of "sauna" you visit aren't real saunas.

Where the fuck do you live that has coed saunas?

Europe. But it's very common everywhere, except for the United States of Dr.Kellog's circumcision.

lol man were do you live? Nogs shitskins chinks, every god damn subhuman race is here, only the Mexicans missing

Probably to the east and north from you. The only kinds of subhumans we have are gypsies and russians.

Estonia?

They tend to wrap themselves in sheets though. It's the grannies who dont give a fuck

Imagine thinking it's bad because you saw a different colour. Is this really American iq or have you just got no achievements in your life?

Another tip, go to a sauna that's in your gym. No grandmas there, only hot yoga girls.
And maybe it's the local flavor, but girls here don't give a fuck. They'll sit with their legs crossed and vagina right in your face, rubbing sweat all over their tits, staring at my dick.

>Not showing your junk to another man is bizzare
I get the feeling most euros are fags in denial

How do you not get a boner if that really happens? I got hard just reading that

No, we just don't care. You wanna walk all over the locker room with your cock flopping about? Whatever, I don't care.

Attached: 1541897914769.jpg (988x1059, 135K)

Some people would find that bizzare. It's entirely a matter of your culture

Yeah, americans are at the same time obsessed with genitalia and sexuality and terrified of it. There's a billboard next to my house advertising milk with a topless chick on it and it's fine. There's a school maybe a block over and a bus station right under the billboard, and nobody cares.

Im American and let my dick hang in the locker room. You look like an insecure bitch if you're always covering up desu. I ain't even got a big dick worth showing off either.

I can't bring myself to sit down in the sauna because of the gross bastards that frequent it. I just stand in the corner like an autist and close my eyes, trying not to fall asleep.

Attached: 1548226787976.jpg (584x551, 58K)

Go to a different sauna or at a different time.

What fuckin country is this? And pic?

The last leisure centre I went to that had a sauna, it was mixed but swimwear compulsory. One does not simply whip ones dick out in Britfagland.

Towels. Sheets are what go on a mattress.

I wanna try using a sauna but I cant get over going in there and sweating with a bunch of stink shits and if people start ripping ass in there.

Unhealthy views about sexuality due to religion and low IQ. Same goes for Africans, Americans and pretty much everyone outside of Northern Europe.

Funny because Jews and East Asians have a higher iq than Northern Europeans. Looks like your iq isn't as high as you thought.

To paraphrase: "You can cut off a nipple but you can't suck it."

Mashallah

Complain to the management. There are rules, guaranteed, but staff gets lax about it if no one complains.

Not everywhere. Some in Germany have coed, some in Finland have segregated saunas.

Israel has the same average IQ as Poland and East Asia actually has more countries than the four that actually do really well in IQ tests.