This is why BMI is a joke

Attached: thankyoumrskeltal.png (785x408, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight
people.maths.ox.ac.uk/trefethen/bmi_calc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight

216lb is good for 6'6
Obviously BMI is used for the average population so it won't be as good for extreme limits. Average person is like 5'7

no it isn't you twink

216 for a 6'6" guy is skeltal mode

Post body fatty.

216lbs at 6"6 would be total lanklet.
I'm a little under 6"1, 192lbs, wear 32/24 jeans, and I'm still pretty small.

Not really
t. 6'6"
Skelly at 6'6" is around 170 lbs
There's some 6'6" 190 user in CBT threads, he's Ottermode
If you Look small at 6'6" 215 your bf% is above 15%, i.e. you need to recomp
Stop dreamerbulking

kobe and mj were both that weight
do they look skelly to you?

lean, yes, but hardly skelly

Attached: 1520239134375.jpg (576x324, 84K)

Post body or you're all larping or fat.

Usain bolt is 6'5 and 210lb. Is he a twink? Kek

Greg Plitt was 6'1" 190 lbs
You're skinnyfat, not small
Lose fat and try again

This. Most lifters are deluded fatties who underestimate their bf by 10%. Most of these people couldn't finish a 400m track.

Hardly. It's ottermode for actual people who work out.

>skinny fat
I'm about 22% body fat.
You're grossly underestimating what it takes to stop being a lanklet.

Bolt isn't a big guy. He has good insertions, but hes still a total lanklet when he spreads his arms.

you have legit body dysmorphia

If you can't run a mile, can't do at least 10 pullups, can't plank for 2 minutes your opinion is irrelevant. Some people want to be athletic and have functional strength instead of being a bloatmaxed fatty.

22% is fat. Look at my previous post, if you can't do those 3 things you are definitely fat. Get down to 15% before giving your opinion.

>22%
you are fat

I'm realistic. My arms measure 17.5" around, and I just fill out the sleeves on a fitted dress shirt. I'm a lanklet and I've never had any delusions about it.
Someone nearly half a foot taller while only weighing 20lbs more is still a lanklet.

>if you're not shredded you're fat
Nice facebook tier take.

Post body big guy

>15% is shredded
Jesus Christ. Shows you're larping about being 22% too. Most likely 30% skinnyfat.

216 at 10-12% bf is great. the fuck are you smoking

6'1" 190 lbs, pic related. Yeah, really lanky xDDD
Face the reality, you are skinnyfat. 22% is way too high, try cutting down to 10% and you will be 165 soaking wet and your fatceps will have disappeared
6'6" 215 at 10% is solid athletic mode

Attached: .jpg (300x470, 30K)

Real ideal weight for non bloatards:
Base of 6' 170. ±6lb for every inch difference.

You're a low IQ nigger and you're never gonna make it.

>some gay pro photoshoot pic
>probably has body makeup to accentuate definition
>bladed stance, literal myspace angle

Why do you insist on not posting your body if you're so confident Mr high iq? Another fatty in denial, many such cases!

COPE
O
P
E
time to cut now fatty

Attached: 1545072077118.gif (728x408, 2.29M)

>y-y-you have to post pictures of yourself or facts don't matter
Why are you such an obvious baiting homosexual?

Thinking you don't look like a lanklet is cope. I'm not coping with anything here.

What fact did you post? Literally nothing apart from confirming you're fat.

I have 18.5" arms though, and they're lean :^) filling out sweet XXL t-shirts at 235 lbs
meanwhile you cope with 17.5" FATCEPS that would shrink down to sub 16"
I'll say it again: 6'6" 215 lbs is a good athletic height/weight ratio. Skellies are in the 160-170 lbs range at that height, not 200+
post your fat body so we can all laugh at your dysmorphia, btw

>maximum weight for a drug free lifter
>drug free
Come now

>he thinks bodybuilders don't use body make up and angles to accentuate and exaggerate their size in photos, or hide the lack thereof
Imagine being this clueless.

Yeah, bro. So fat I curl 40lbs. So fat I have room in my 32" waist jeans to carry a full size Glock 17 in an IWB holster.

>thinks 40 lbs is a big weight
>thinks 32" waist jeans are small
>gun threat
>delusional fatty at 22% bodyfat while not even being heavy for that amount of bloat
Bloho 2.0? 6'1" 190 22%ish is the weight of an average male at that height. Meanwhile, 6'1" 190 10% would be a really decent ripped/athletic build

Imagine being this fat.

It really depends on your bone structure. A 6'6' black can be 215 and athletic but a white would have to be 240 to be the same. Blacks have different bone structure.

Gronkowski is 6'6 270.

Attached: BA70CA54-EADE-423B-96B4-CD03C6B3941A.jpg (1000x1169, 154K)

>strawing everything because you know you're wrong
Top delusion
I know I'm not big, you LARPing retard. I didn't mention my gun as a threat either. You must be a pathetic Eurocuck. I mentioned it because I have room to spare in my jeans, you absolute tard.

Go on. Keep shitposting. Its hilarious what you faggots come up with.

he's a football player though so he has big legs granted (~28" is a good ball park). He's also not super lean, rather at the 14% range
Swimmers at ~6'6" are usually in the ~215 range
Pic related is 6'6" 220, definitely not "skelly" like the deluded user ITT says

Attached: Nathan-Adrian-by-Mike-Lewis-4.jpg (3240x2160, 1.02M)

>year of our lord 2019
>still being retarded enough to believe that BMI is relevant to individuals and not entire populations

I didn't say "skelly" I said lanklet, you dumb nigger.
Heres an actual non biased photo of the fag you just posted btw. Look at his proportions. Hes a fucking lanklet.

Attached: a2f7629346a1b0ab376763c6486319b4--nathan-adrian-sexy-men.jpg (500x604, 38K)

see
by the way, you have body dysmorphia. These are regular athlete proportions. Nobody claimed you'd be a bodybuilder at 220.

>hurr durr ur fat
>hurr durr u have dysmorphia
>hurr durrr ur coping
That was a different user, retard.
And no, looking like that guy and thinking you're not a lanklet is cope. You're just outting yourself as a massive COPElet

Skinnyfat Cope

Just fat cope would've been enough

By lifting weights regularly and taking an active interest in your nutrition and health, you get a bit of leeway with BMI. Obviously if you have more pounds of muscle than 99.9% of the population, it won't apply to you. The average person doesn't move around much, tries to do as little as possible and doesn't think about what they put in their body.

BMI is not for body builders. once your doc stops telling you your BMI during check ups you know you're intermediate

>Skelly at 5'11 and 148 pounds
>Website reccomending 160 for 6'6

Jesus. You'd be able to see their organs working through their skin.

Attached: 1541201871883.gif (300x300, 2M)

It's not recommending it. It doesn't take gender into account so the lower limit is usually catered towards females. At 5'11 I'd say around 165 is ideal.

I'm 108 pounds and 5'11. I don't know how I'm still alive.

Wait, 32/24 jeans? As in a 24 inseam?

Post body

34* inseam, it was a typo.

DIE TWINKS
BMI DOESNT WORK FOR TALL PEOPLE
YOU NEED AT LEAST 150KG TO BE EVEN CONSIDERED NOT SKELETON
FUCK MANLET TWINK NIGGERS

If you have 22% body fat you are fat. I can curl 40lbs as well at 170lbs and maybe 15% bf.

Imagine bragging about curling 40s.
Fucking neck yourself fatty

Attached: IMG_2521.jpg (634x555, 47K)

I was hoping for your body to be 2 feet of legs and 4 feet of torso and head

160 is a bit of a joke but 216 is fine. Deontay Wilder is like 210 and 6'8. 90% of you are fat fucks who think 225 at 6'0 is ideal when you're probably fucking 20% body fat
I've seen Bolt up close in person, he's pretty fucking big, don't forget that's a very lean 95kg.

Attached: boxing.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

Absolutely, BMI is a better indicator of a healthy weight than anybody gives it credit for. Fatties in the general populace have deluded everyone into thinking BMI is wrong. I'm 5'7" and I am literally one point over in the overweight category however I have a 330 bench, 365 squat and a 455 deadlift to justify the extra weight.

He's black.

I’m 6’2” and weigh 230 (stopped cardio and bulking the last few weeks)

It says I’m overweight, have been getting compliments lately telling me I got bigger

imagine being 160 lbs at 6'6"
I look like a DYEL twink at 160 6'2"

6'6 | 215lbs last fight

Based. BMI is the best way to guess if someone is fat given only their height and weight.

Sure you can look at waist size, or body fat. But that's harder to measure and not something most people know.

BMI isn't perfect, but so what? Besides a small population of bodybuilders, pretty much everyone labeled as obese is at least overweight

BMI is valid for the vast majority of the population. The only people that are butthurt about it are fat fucks, because they know they have no excuse.

BMI is cucked. I look skinny as fuck with my slim waist and skinny arms.

If you have even a little bit of muscle from working out it's gonna say you're overweight.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 11.21.48 am.png (869x560, 107K)

>posts an image of a Greek statue of a human being
>"lol lanklet"

Attached: fit.jpg (1386x570, 92K)

Post your pic

You're fat. Guarantee it.

Dude i have 26 bmi but i run 7.5 min miles and have a 4 pack. Bmi doesnt work for lifters

You're fat, too.

Shouldn't it only be used if your not on steroids?

Not accounting for abnormal amounts of muscle child

Even a 180lbs 6'6 would still mog anyone. Might look at a pic and think he's not big IRL he steal your girl

You call it lanklet women call it perfection

>so bootybothered that you tell an anonymous Tyrolean fart enthusiast community about your gun
10/10

Attached: 1543712280847s.jpg (250x217, 6K)

this is not true. I was considered skinny at 170lbs at 6'. 180 on a 6'6 guy would be holocaust mode.

>6' 170
Pro ana bullshit.

>4 pack
>Fat pouches
Pick two

good link, that site is awesome

I am 6’2 and weigh 160lbs how much do i need to gain?

See, i'm tiny.

I can bench 80kg for 5 reps, dead 130kg for 5 reps, squat 120 for 6, military press 50kg for 8-10

Attached: masslet.jpg (1705x1214, 235K)

I’m 6’5” and 225
Still feel like a skelly boi but that might be the dismorphia idk
I’m def not fat tho

Unless you're fucking jacked you're fatter than you think. 6'5" 225 is not skelly.
t. 6'4" 210

Attached: IMG_2682.jpg (1936x2493, 560K)

Why is my ideal bodyweight so fucking high than my actual weight? Is this site broken? I'm not skinny by any means.

That's dyel mode.

BMI is only good for dyels. FFMI and bf% are what matters

Skelly. Noodle arms and legs.

Daily reminder to rather use this if you're either giant or manlet
people.maths.ox.ac.uk/trefethen/bmi_calc.html

Go away gymcel

Post body

6'6 210lbs

Attached: A8C49DDE-C68E-43E4-B4F6-1ADEA919FE74.jpg (614x408, 68K)

I mean like I said, definitely not fat. But I wouldn’t say ‘jacked’

Attached: A2310334-6190-4162-B6CA-2C8A7F446D44.jpg (750x1072, 133K)

Mirin'
Idk bro, for 6'6" natty that's pretty impressive. Looks like your legs are massive, too, which add a lot of weight. You legit have body dysmorphia if you think you're skelly.

6'5" I meant

Not on 6'4
Gains take much longer to show

I have been that height and all of those weights. 160 at 6'6" is a legit skeleton. Auschwitz level of weight. 210 is fine.

This. I'm 6' 175lbs and look pretty massive, even in a hoodie. 90% of the people here commenting have a way higher bf% than they'd like to admit.
This isn't a "lanklet" this is basically peak athletic form, and the most aesthetic look with 90% of women. And yeah most people would call him a bodybuilder. Also getting above this naturally is flat impossible. Most who claim to do it are just fat.

you may not be skinny, but you're not a unit

>I only fuck 10/10s