Preworkout

What preworkout does Jow Forums use?
Ive been using C4 for a few years now since they sell it at Costco, but I just bought the ice blue razz flavor and it legiy turned my poop christmas green.

I figured if im gonna be putting this shit in my body then I should at least get a more "natural" one. Any suggestions on preworkouts with a low amount of food coloring/dye?

Attached: e7c62234-2163-446d-811e-1b39fc586445_1.013ef94f9a63bdf0c7bd313d77e9972b.jpg (450x450, 49K)

transparentlabs.com

/thread

Attached: 1547092878688.png (750x1334, 3.72M)

Mr Hyde is the only one i feel.

$50 a bag seems kind of pricey, but Ill check it out

zero food color breh. they use minimal flavoring as well. it tastes pretty bad, but it's worth it.

Attached: 1509815984867.png (1033x1600, 1.12M)

>preworkout

If you can’t lift without preworkout then you’re a fucking pussy.

Attached: C9DC0ADB-2077-43C7-A41A-9D6269F41074.png (500x690, 51K)

zero food color is a plus, but something with low color would be fine too. As long its its not dyed enough to stain teeth and change the color of my shit lmao

Double espresso half an hour before

Doesn't sticky say pre workout doesn't do anything? it just fills you full of caffeine and you work it off?

tastes like fuckin mountain dew. if you know you know. C4 is cookie cutter,
>he wants a healthy pre workout
NGMI

Attached: based.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Gold Standard blue raspberry.

Fuck I miss Jack3d.

I can, but it helps me get a good pump and gets the blood flowing. Feels good.

Yes and no,

Most pre-workouts contain caffeine to give a sense of energy and keep you going. Most also contain creatine (usually monohydate.)

Any decent pre-workout however will contain a decent serving of citrulline malate. This is an amino which helps to increase the blood flow to the muscles resulting an a better "pump".

This helps prevent the muscle from feeling as fatigued, however you want at least 3g per serving imo.

You can buy citrulline malate, and mix it with some creatine and drink that with a coffee, and have basically the same thing.

Be careful about pre-workouts high in caffeine. You need to time them right, take it too early and you'll start to feel tired during the workout due to it wearing off and causing a come-down.

I prefer sticking with ones high in citrulline malate, with a medium dose of creatine and a medium dose of caffeine. Make sure to eat a light meal with carbs before going to the gym (30-45 mins before) to keep the muscle glycogen up.

What's the difference between monohydrate and regular creatine?

Mug of warm milk, occasionally some nuts.

A bowl of cereal, if I'm hungry.

Attached: Fuck yeah.jpg (2560x1600, 1.07M)

If you're unwilling to take anything and everything to push you to the limit you're a fucking pussy.

Coffee.

Milk and/or sugar?

There is no such thing as "regular creatine"

Creatine is produced naturally by your body, as well as found in meats etc.. particularly red meat. Liver is high in creatine, since that is where its produced, as well as in the kidneys. Creatine is not an amino, however its made up of 3 of them (i'm sure, it may be 4).

Creatine monohydrate is the most widely available creatine supplement. Therefore its cheap to buy and easy to take.

There are different kinds however, such as creatine ethel ester. Which is when the creatine is bound to another chemical to increase uptake by the body.

However, if you respond to monohydrate well there's no need to bother with them.

Pic related or tart cherry juice.

F

Attached: 26215496-6097-4d5c-83ba-932dd7023634.png.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.png (600x600, 196K)

So liver is prime bulking food?

Liver is high in naturally occurring creatine, however its still a low level source compared to supplements.

A balanced diet is the best bulking food.

I have been using some sugar water shit for awhile and have recently stepped up to musashi.

Makes my fucking eyes bulge

I take coffee, aspirin and pseudoephedrine. No preworkout comes close.

Will I die?

Attached: ancap.jpg (750x731, 102K)

Also DAA

Thanks nutrition-user.
Been eating 1.5 balanced diets for a month and was looking to shake up the meat portion with a bit of variety.

Any advice on the best meat to eat, assuming lean cuts?

>not taking a DMAA preworkout
why even bother

Attached: centurionrage.jpg (500x500, 30K)

They can't even spell, why should I trust them?

Obvious shill

1.5 balanced diets??

No idea what you mean here...

There is no bad meats to consume really, all of them are going to benefit you.

White meats however are generally lower in fat compared to red meats.

Fish is more easily digested than either, and types such as salmon, mackerel etc.. contain a decent amount of essential fatty acids.

Get an idea of how much protein, how many carbs and how much fat you want to consume in one day, then choose meals to hit those goals. You don't need to be super accurate, 10-20g out here and there wont matter too much, its not like your heading to the Olympia at the end of the year.

Sorry user; I meant I'm eating healthy and balanced, but at an extra 50% of portions. A bad joke poorly executed.

Thanks again user, much appreciated.

question for Nurti-user
If I'm trying to cut, and am on an essentially no carb diet, is pork mince a good staple for my meal prep?
Currently I'm working in eggs, broccoli and small amounts of bacon, with mince pork being the main portion of the meal, weight loss has been steady but I'm wondering if I'm goofing myself with the meat

intended on stopping using pwo due to not wanting to rely completely on taking something before every workout
also final nail in that coffin was taking pwo and feeling so nauseous during my workout I felt like I would throw up, only to read that a possible side effect was nausea/vomiting - threw my remaining pwo out after that and never intend on going back desu

Attached: desert religion nr 2 btfo.png (1104x1116, 570K)

Again, one meat isn't nessiarily worse than the other.

Remember that all of them are broken down to the same components by the body.

Pork is a fine meat to consume, it tends to be lower in fat than beef (depending on the cut).

However its also lower in mineral such as zinc and iron, by not by much, and its certainly nothing to worry about if you consume a varied diet.

If your experiencing steady weight loss then you'll be fine. Personally i prefer to drop my carbs and fats as a whole and increase cardio to reduce body fat.

dis shit right here mane

Attached: SAS-Nutrition-Unleashed.jpg (2048x2048, 241K)

Mr Hyde

But even that is not really that effective anymore. Need something better with more intensity/focus.

I use Musashi for the same reason, it's the only preworkout that is sold at the store across the road from me and it's also the best preworkout I've used. Even if you're not feeling 100%, this shit helped me hit a new PR on squats while running on two hours of sleep. Plus it's way cheaper than C4 and other shit that they sell at supplement shops.

Attached: Musashi-Pre-workout-Protein-Powder-Lemon-Lime-Energy-Performance.jpg (500x500, 63K)

C4 ripped cause no creatine. Take creatine separate.

Can anyone please redpill me on supplementing creatine through Preworkouts?
Should I pursue a creatine-free PWO, if I'm taking creatine separately, or just get the extra creatine on workout days?

The GOAT

(Occasionally I do take C4 Ultimate though if I plan on doing cardio after my workout so I don’t have a heart attack and die)

Attached: A13C7DEB-6F7D-4F9A-B727-9B3B9EE0CCC5.jpg (400x600, 48K)

My pre workout is my sheer fucking will to be better than I was yesterday.

Would you rather take pre workout made by some science dyel nerd whos worried about safety, or preworkout made by some grug bro throwing fun chemicals into a pot what make you lift harder??
I only take preworkout that I dont trust

Based dmaa poster

Never done drugs but man when I used to take old Jack3d with the DMAA it made me wonder

This. Best hardcore booster by a mile. Dont take near sleep time though. You gonna sweat, you gonna have high blood pressure and heart rhythm might be fucked

T. Works sedentary desk job, or doesnt even have a job.

For me, it's The Butcher

Attached: swesup-butcher-lime.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Placebo

>I don’t take unnecessary shit in order to lift weights
>I’m a pussy
>not having the will to go as hard as possible without taking anything
If anything you’re a pussy

I work construction an my days are usually 10-12 hours long

Got this as a joke yesterday with a friend, tastes great and works great

Attached: 1540845422_bu-WOKE-blood-raz-lb.png (600x600, 480K)

WITNESSED

People who use pre workout are fucking pussies. You faggots are so dependent on that shit you can't workout without it.

Attached: 657b18c3ce770e.png (640x480, 355K)

Blah blah blah generic statement blah blah blah

all you need is a cup of black coffee and a fruit.
preworkout is jew.

Says the dildo licker who probably spends 40 min on the bench doing 3 reps while sending texts and taking selfies.

Who hurt you bitch boy?

Based caffeine addiction

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Nobody. But when I go to the gym I have to see fuckbois like you going through the motions sucking down your pre workout so you can get a pump. All in the hopes your dad picks you over your brother to fuck that night.

thats the most reddit insult of all time "who hurt you" go drink more onions

The last 2x I've bought c5 it clumped up and turned into shit in like 2 weeks

What's the strongest PW that doesn't contain creatine? C4 does nothing for me.

>this much raw autism out of nowhere
lmao imagine being (You)

His next comeback was "raw autism"

1. Caffeine is a well researched stimulant that has been shown to help with workouts.
2. Any decent pre-workout will contain other useful compounds. It have been the case in the past that meme pre-workouts that were just some caffeine and carbs were peddled, but I've never seen something like that in the last few years.
Caffeine is beneficial to workouts, so if you're not taking a pre you should consider another source. Citrulline malate helps with endurance, you should be getting it from a pre or somewhere else. Beta-alinine helps with endurance, which should be in your pre or supplemented somewhere (timing on beta-alinine actually doesn't matter as long as you get it daily). Most pres also come with creatine these days, but you should be getting 5g somehwere else anyways.
You definitely want to research a pre-workout before you buy and consider if it's worth it, and you definitely don't need it, but to throw out a blanket statement that they do nothing is silly.

nice digits

hit too close to home?

Usually the amount of creatine in preworkouts is insignificant. You should be getting at least 5g everyday (even people who don't lift should be getting it; it's an important micro), and what's found in pre should just be a bonus. Usually it's just a gram or so so they can put CREATINE on the label.

>Placebo
>caffeine, citrulline, beta-alinine
>placebo
Each one of those has consistently beaten placebos in clinical studies (except with rowers apparently).

I probably need to get this now

Attached: 1547537106783.jpg (420x673, 34K)

this shit right here.

i usually mix 2 scoops with a can on lemon soda water. it tastes so fucking godly.

Attached: 1111.jpg (194x259, 7K)

>having beta c4 FOR A FEW YEARS
>not taking something like ryse, kraken or axe and sledge

Attached: galactal feels.png (1252x872, 2.42M)

some of this shit is like 40+ buckaroos for 30 servings

how the fuck can you guys justify that price?

Attached: 1305908716154.jpg (386x386, 43K)

literally just buy caffeine, creatine, and Gatorade in bulk. it'll be like 25¢ a serving...

By not being a poorfag

I guess you buy whole foods organic chicken breasts that got their dicks sucked by farmers for $9.99 a lb too, since you're not poor

i use gold standard
they only sell gay shit in the shop where i buy protein and i dont wanna bother buying that shit separately

I was taking a ridiculous amount of C4 for about three years without stopping. It wasn't until recently that I had noticed that my hair was thinning. I stopped taking it and I no longer have the problem, but cannot work out for two hours and a half like I used to. Has anyone experienced something like this? There was a period where I was stressed out. I'm not sure if it was the pre workout that caused it or stress.

My man

Oh shit nigga

Attached: nooice.jpg (275x184, 6K)

Op this is your answer

Attached: 9C8A9286-1FEA-472A-8DFA-C3B7B07C11CE.png (306x301, 111K)

If you can't afford an extra twenty bucks every month and a half for something you like you're out of your depth buying these things to begin with

This picture disturbs me

Checked

>If anything you’re a pussy
>no u!

You sure got me, pussy.

Just admit it, you're a bitch my guy.

Is this any good or is if snake oil?
It looks good on paper bc it doesnt have creatine in it (I take that separate) and it doesnt have artificial sweeteners
Also are their protien powder any good?

Attached: Vintage-Blast-OSL-V3BL.jpg (900x900, 130K)

Attached: A42B28F7-F1F5-4112-9D3F-AF2F5269C199.jpg (512x510, 30K)

I just got this. It’s pretty damn good.

stand back

Attached: mr hyde.jpg (372x450, 51K)

Bangs. Even though they aren't quite sips I still can't help but feel like a boomer sipping on them.

Attached: 1542423262619.png (1258x2560, 1.83M)

I work at a GNC never seen anyone buy this

Keep talking bitch boy. At least I don’t need to take girly powder to lift some weight

Mr Hyde tastes like ass. It makes my entire throat feel like it has that shit covered in sour patch kids that makes them sour stuck in my throat.

Its literally just a supplement to help you lift, its not like it gets you to the gym. Your own two feet do. Why the fuck would I care if some faggot that I'm probably stronger than looks down on me for taking preworkout. Why the fuck are you in this thread if you aren't going to contribute anything.

Attached: 1543536535544.jpg (638x558, 64K)

:)

how do you tell what you respond well to?

Anyone tried rule 1 pre amino? Any thoughts on that?

I'm suprised I never see psychotic mentioned on any pre workout threads. only one to have made me throw up and wake me up, once hit a bench pr with only 4 hours of sleep with it. i take mr. hyde on muscles i don't really care about days

Attached: psychotic2.jpg (553x650, 61K)

Ur gonna need caffeine pills soon buddy