No-Shirts

Is taking your shirt off while working out at the gym considered a Chad move, Jow Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 8.05.46 AM.png (690x1094, 1.04M)

Only if you are fat or auschwitz.

Haha no.

Sign of insecurity, buffest dudes i see at the gym wear oversized shirts for some reason

the wear oversized shirts because they know they're fucking huge and they're lifting for themselves not for attention

Only if you are aesthetic

the biggest guys are also usually the most autistic and non-social, probably wear big clothes because of insecurity

dunno what big guys you have at your gym, there's only one big guy at my gym that fits that description, most are top blokes at my gym that want everyone to succeed

Only if you are a bloat disciple

It's considered a "be asked to leave" move where I live.

most big guys are really chill and don't want to show off their mass.

has nothing to do with being autistic, why would you not wear comfy stuff in the gym ? especially if there are that many people in the gym as there are in january. just put on a hoodie, put the hood up and turn up the music while having a death stare. nobody bothers you anymore and you can workout in peace.

>>just put on a hoodie, put the hood up and turn up the music while having a death stare. nobody bothers you anymore and you can workout in peace.
>this isn't autistic

>not walking around shirtless to establish dominance and mog dyels
shignigs

Attached: muimh3.jpg (1600x900, 130K)

>Me at the gym, doing deadlifts by the free weights cuz there's not much room anywhere else
>Mid set number 3, guy next too me takes off his shirt
>Dude was HUGE, EVERY MUSCLE CUT AND RIPPED
>He's not my type and I have a boyfriend but I was fucking shocked
>Then less impressed as I watched him flex in the mirror for about five minutes

I am there to put in the work not talk to some normie who doesnt take it seriously.

No, I wear big tracksuit joggers because it's comfortable to squat in.

I sometimes wear big shirts because I can't be fucked, it's cold, or I can't be fucked to wear anything else. Sometimes I wear tank tops because it's too warm, or I know I'm gonna sweat a lot because of my routine on the day, or the clothes are drying. Sometimes I wear shirts as I am in pic related, which appear somewhat tight, because I have nothing else on the day to wear because I'm a disgusting slob that only washes my clothes once a week (I change clothes daily, though - wash in one go at the end of the week - don't rewear clothes except sometimes jeans for a day or two).

I wear whatever either for performance or because i don't give a fuck. I'm there to lift and do my routine and get out. No matter what I wear, I still rep 160kg on the bench. That said, I squat more in baggy tracksuits or comp suits because it's less restrictive. Trousers/shorts are another story. I can't DL in shorts unless I have thigh high socks and pockets for my phone to listen to music.

Attached: Blank+_538782c4db433a9b917e05ca7f23cdf0.jpg (1000x2674, 691K)

>they hide their statue under a cloth
Naked homegym masterrace. Prime flexes and infinite self-mires in the comfort of your own home

Jesus christ these r/hapas faggots are still at it with the cuck shit. Pls stop you're embarrassing yourselves

real talk i dont know how people can lift in a hoodie. i'd be sweatin my balls off. tshirt crew for life.

>waaah he post white with non white
stop crying you little bitch, who gives a fuck.

A shitload of dudes come in with hoodies, then halfway through their workout take them off very visible and stretched out to be wearing tiny tank tops beneath. What's that all about?

Yep, now the hapa guy wants a piece of the trolling cake. As if the trannys would not be lame enough.

You are not supposed to be seen without a pump.

Yes

>wear hoodie to build up a sweat faster
>get sweat
>take off hot ass hoodie

THE TROLL WAS ASIAN MAN AND PREGNANT HUEWHITE WOMAN

Jesus 4channel Millenial Edition scares me more and more every day.

Unless you are practicing your poses, no. Even then, I wouldn't consider it chad, just needed

top kek

The only dude who ever took off his shirt at my gym was some skinnyfat teenager who was automatically reprimanded by a staff member. The kid also was on machines and was using them all horribly wrong.

The biggest guy in my gym always wears a hoodie even if it's boiling hot and squats in sandals lol

It must infuriate you gooks that blacks do jack shit and white people feel threatened by them on all levels while you guys are a perpetual joke.