Is there an android app that counts how many km I walk using the GPS, but it also doesn't sell my data to the CIA?

Is there an android app that counts how many km I walk using the GPS, but it also doesn't sell my data to the CIA?
I walk a lot and I'm curious to know how much.

Attached: 49736835_10214427054252954_6966517665137426432_n.jpg (768x960, 43K)

Why do you care know? It’s not like they can’t do it now. Wait until they release Librem 5 and see if it turns out a success or a total failure.

Attached: 3CF32AB6-8FF0-4FA2-A3BE-74ABB0D2937F.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

I just want an app that I don't have to register and that tells me how many km I do every day using the GPS.

You're stupid

Even without an app phones still give location away so it doesn't really matter

lmao the GPS is used by the CIA

Why do you think other countries have their own tracking satellites and networks?

You do know your phone is constantly bouncing signals off cell towers? Even without GPS, the CIA could figure out where you are at all times if they really wanted to.

GOD FUCKING ASS YES

Sit on me, smother me, I DIE HAPPY

*SNIFS SCREEN AS HARD AS I CAN*

FUCK

*ZOOMS IMAGE RIGHT ON CRACK*

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

ITS HAPPENING

DAY 1 OF NOFAP FUCKING CANCELED

LOOKS LIKE BRAPS BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you want her facebook or something?

Attached: 49270397_10214427054612963_4362194494938939392_n.jpg (768x960, 49K)

yes gib pls

You realize the CIA can ping any phone it needs and thanks to Stingray devices planted all over the fucking place can know where you are, GPS/consent/or not.

iLa95thebest

CIA was more of a synonim for the fact that I don't want business to track me or register my positions. I mean, I know that to a certain extent it probably already happens, but I don't want to increase the amount of traces I leave.

That's why I'm looking for an app that tracks the km I do and that's it.

>sell
>data
>to
>CIA

BITCH THEY CONSUME IT FIRST, EVERYONE ELSE PLAYS SECOND FIDDLE TO THIS FACT.

then make your own app, that's the only way

the google maps app, which is built in be default, already tracks your every move (literally)

just open maps, and watch your timeline, be amazed, and slightly freaked out, at their accuracy

Count your steps

GPS is literally a military U.S government invention

Woah take it easy friend

Get yourself a regular step counting app in playstore. It's not 100% accurate but you can generally see how much steps/km you walk during the day.

I use sportractive

Dude ask this question at r/privacy because Jow Forums is full of objecting faggots that don't help in these matters

Go bakc, Jow Forums does help.

Haven't been there since 3 years

Btw meant r/piracy fucking autocorrect

open up f-droid to see if there is an open-source app

otherwise just look up a fucking map, plot a path, measure how long it will be, and walk the path, seriously how did you manage to function before gps/map apps existed

Just get a pedometer that has no mobile connectivity

Get a Fitbit