The Gap (tm)

What is The Gap (tm) that you might have heard people talking about lately?
The truth is you might have already heard about it. Except people use other names for it such as a "crown" or "cowlick". They say it is completely normal and that is how hair grows.

That is a cope. I will explain in the next few posts.

Attached: thegap.jpg (575x767, 53K)

This is how it starts. Just a plain old "crown". Or is it? The reality is this is hair loss. when you are this far gone any time your hair is longer than 2 inches in the back, it will part awkwardly and create "the gap". It looks very noticeable and bad to anyone else around you.

Attached: isthisjustmycrown.jpg (4608x3456, 3.15M)

You will ask your mom, your girlfriend, other people around you "does my hair look ok in the back"? They will all just reply "lol that is just your crown! stop being so paranoid!". But they are lying. Little white lies to help you cope because they know you can't handle the reality of the situation. You are balding. Next post I tell you what you can do.

Attached: itsjustawhorlright.jpg (1320x743, 90K)

Once you have identified The Gap (tm) you need to first accept it. You do not have a full head of hair anymore. The next step is figuring out how you can cope with it. The first solution is the ever popular buzz cut. The shorter hair won't part so awkwardly and if you are lucky, the thinning won't be as obvious in that spot. The second solution is the slick black, where the longer hair is taken straight back, combing over the gap and then held in place with product. These solutions might last for years until the gap has matured into a full blow bald spot.

Attached: crownsarenormal.jpg (2592x1944, 824K)

fuck off with this shit go post on /fa

You need to realize and accept that The Gap is the beginning of a life time of baldness management. Once you come to grips with that you will be better able to handle your condition. When you go outside today, look around you. You might spot a lot of gaps, more than you have noticed before. Make a game of it. It doesn't have to be all doom and gloom. Spread the word about the Gap (tm) and put an end to the coping "it is just your crown" meme.

Attached: thegapbecomesthespot.jpg (660x529, 50K)

Nice bait, there are literal children who have those.

Assuming you just checked the back of your head and noticed a gap. Sorry but a lot of men do not have this and have perfect thick heads of hair with full volume. The Gap is the start of your eventual decline into MPB.

Fuck off lookismtard, this shit is normal and everyone has that.

Cope

God damn you are a fucking weirdo. Imagine writing all that out, see a fucking therapist man.

>faggot notices that people with cowlicks who go bald have baldness near the cowlick because that's where everybody goes bald anyway if they do

absolutely stellar fucking work detective holmes

I see girls with your so called "gap" and they're definitely not balding lol

Why even grow hair if genetics will do this to you at 30?

Just bic it at 5 and keep it off for life, if it grows longer than half an inch you have a greater chance of going bald.

t. coping Gapcels

Cry all you want, you still need a comb over or a buzz to look decent from the side or back

This is my biggest nightmare..

How to cure baldness
>get a dermaroller. it's a little plastic roller tool with tiny needles. roll it over your scalp every 2-3 days after showering.
>After washing hair, use a leave in conditioner designed to stimulate hair growth. Especially use this immediately after dermarolling.
Should notice results within 1-2 weeks. Can completely fill in a bald spot in 1-3 months. Reverse and repair a receding hairline
If you maintain a dermaroller + leave in conditioner routine you can expect to have perfect hair and hairline your entire life.
Godspeed

fuck off you stupid idiot. it IS a crown!

You already posted this on /fa/ retard. Nobody actually thinks hair crowns is balding and this is shit tier bait.

>shit tier bait
>still replied
denial.txt stay triggered gapcel

me

Attached: 20180909_164306.jpg (3264x2448, 3.04M)

Those things seem to have some bite to them.

Attached: bloody hairline.png (843x469, 611K)

It actually works quite well.
Bonus if you add a layer of LiCl on the effected skin after dermarolling once/week.

nice gap, you should probably take the buzzpill and people won’t notice

pff just shave that shit bro

Attached: 1547670790865.jpg (827x1241, 72K)

Jesus, how hard to you have to push with those things?

What brand of leave in conditioner? Recommend please

How the fuck do you properly use a dermaroller? I've noticed some thinning that's not bad yet, but the issue is I have thick medium length hair and trying to use the dermaroller anywhere but the hairline is a pain in the ass. It either doesn't get through my hair to my scalp or it gets caught and occasionally yanks out a hair or something with its teeth.

And I also don't know the technique either. How many times do you have to roll over a spot?

Built some muscle and shaved my scalp, feels ok. Better than being insecure.

>Has to constantly shave his head
>Not insecure

We have a different understanding not the term.

People also have to shower regularly, but you wouldn't know.

Example of hair regrowth conditioner? I’ve only seen dhT blockers

Not all crowns are balding but all male pattern balding starts as a crown

>Example of hair regrowth conditioner?
No such thing exists.
Please stop peddling bullshit like "Hair resistance tonics" and "Hair regrowth snake oil" when the entirety of medicine agrees that they don't do jackshit for regrowth.

Literally THE ONLY THING IN THE HISTORY OF HUMAN MEDICINE that has been shown to consistently regrow hair in men who had already lost them is dutasteride in doses above 5mg.
Such a dose is illegal for use in a hair growth therapy, since the 10mg dose is only approved for treating protate cancer, and it has a slew of noxious effects on your body, with gyno and tumors being only two of them.
Limited hair regrowth is also seen in subjects undergoing HRT, but I'm sure I don't have to tell you why it's a shit idea.

Hair transplant are the only way you're safely getting fallen hair back.
Don't spend a fortune on bullshit that does nothing.
Stop fueling this industry of scams and force them to research products that do SOMETHING.
Every result you think you're getting with this harbage is placebo bullshit feeding an industry that wants you to STAY BALD.

Attached: 1318852030447.jpg (195x626, 57K)

God you can just tell how much hotter he'd be with hair.
It's like someone took a perfect 10/10 and made him bald out of spite to downgrade him to a 8/10.

had that gap since I can think of and I'm still NW0 in my mid 20s