Is there any magic food thats like diet soda where it tastes good and doesn't have any calories or make you fat but...

is there any magic food thats like diet soda where it tastes good and doesn't have any calories or make you fat but doesn't taste like shit either

I am NOT jogging. I am NOT dieting. I am NOT starving. I am NOT eating food that tastes like shit.

I want food that tastes good and doesn't make me fat. this is the future. gimme.

Attached: poster,210x230,f8f8f8-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg (210x230, 8K)

lol

Jfckys

Fruits help quench hunger. Strawberries and bananas especially. Carrots are amazing for losing fat, they take a little while to enjoy raw, but theyre good when you get used to them

Attached: 458093F2-465B-4350-9091-446EFBA54AA0.jpg (543x589, 54K)

Bro just eat whatever and then go to the hospital saying you've taken poison they'll empty your stomach

I got you bro. Enjoy your farts

Attached: 412601DF-B3EE-4D92-A35A-4CA58F7FEB46.jpg (750x610, 146K)

Yeah it's called vegetables.
Trick is don't be autistic, follow recipes and cook your own nutritious meals from ingredients.
You know sometimes I go to the grocery store and everything I need is in a ring around the outside?
I'm serious. Fruits, eggs, veggies, dairy, bread, couple pounds of meat, I'm out of there. Nobody calls me a health nut it's so low effort just buy and cook yourself some fucking eggs jesus christ.

>I am NOT jogging
>I am NOT dieting
>I am NOT starving
>I am NOT eating food that tastes like shit

You are NOT going to make it.

pickles

apples my man

White monsters and pepsi max.
You learn to love them

Meat. Large amounts of meat. I guess veggies too so you aren't anemic. Basically go for paleo or keto. I enjoyed the foods I could eat on keto, but I've heard much more praise for paleo's pallet. I think to Atkinsin's people specialize in keeping you within a reasonable calorie/carb range while eating good food. But I haven't heard much from people who have done it.

In order to start enjoying fresh Whole Foods after too long on a Diet of junk, you’ll have to give it some time and retrain your taste buds. Veggies are flavorable, fruits are sweet. Eggs, meats and cheeses are rich and delish.

Mah nigga

Ice cubes

OP just eat a bacon lettuce cheese burger with no bun and lettuce wrapped instaed every day

sugar free ketchup only

eat just that every day, only once, at 2PM

enjoy your weight loss

If you don’t regularly consume sugar or corn syrup, celery and green peppers taste good. I love that you are a fat loser, I relish it.

how about insteas of stuffing your face full of food, you try stuffing a loaded gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger

Fruits are gay.

Had that in Germany, was actually nice

Mumscience

Exercise more. Eat whatever you want. Don't be a bitch.

THERE
IS
NO
MAGIC
PILL

Unironically one of the funniest posts on the board tonight.