/plg/ - powerblogging general

go back edition

Attached: 1474740032021.jpg (784x643, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BaANIlJy9qI
instagram.com/p/BtFH6JEgmsn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> some woman at the gym benched 90kg x2 57-58kg

i feel mogged

Ask her is she's working out

low bodyweight and being a female is a crutch for the weak
only thing that matters is your net weight lifted

I haven't lifted for 2 months lol

Are 24 inch dumbbell handles and ton of 5 kg plates, best db solution for home gym?

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1533605871517.jpg (400x499, 20K)

But I care how much they bounce their squat using their gut and reduce ROM with Sumo Deadlift.

Why is volume on deadlift so much easier than squat?

Attached: 92F16D2D-C4C4-4AF9-9ACD-4E61B07531ED.png (1125x2436, 393K)

>unironically giving nuckols money

I unironically could have gotten this program for free by waiting a few weeks

Then you're twice as retarded

That's why I'm paying, m8!

t. shit squat, deadlift, bench press, standing press, clean and jerk, snatch, push press, bicep curl, 40y dash time, vertical leap, broad jump, posture, Wonderlic score, mental health, body, IQ, card tricks, slapshot, image macros, fashion sense, hygiene, opinion of self, job (jk you don't have a job CWSFSAYCFALTIBMKAMDASMS [Chortled With Such Furious Spasms At Your Complete Failure At Life That I Banged My Knee Against My Desk And Spilled My Soda]), value to society, education, future, existence.

Now, go ahead and show the entire board what a reactionary, buttBTFO'ed simp you are by posting the same sad damage control you always do, since we all know you'll never post your body/lifts to justify your existence. You'll notice that no one ever responds, because everyone either doesn't care about your embarrassing attention whoring, or is too consumed by cringe upon reading it to manage a response. Regardless, I don't think I'll be responding to your following copes, projections, and various other delusions. It only seems to encourage you to keep LARPing on a Nigerian Decorative Stone Carving Enthusiast's convention instead of posting your body/lifts like a man.

>tfw JUST learned that i have flat feet..
WHAT DO!?
Physio told me that it's the reason why i get knee pain from squats sometimes...

ALSO! Recommend me a good DEADLIFT ONLY PROGRAM.
no squats or pressing. IM INJURED..

or shuold i just start cutting, since i cant lift anyways?

Attached: 1535705400046.jpg (223x396, 15K)

Smolov Jr for deadlift

This image has given me nightmares. Fuck you.

how about you buy shoes with aggressive arch support.
doing only deadlifts is about the most retarded thing ive ever heard

Lol flat feet doesn't do anything. I have pseudoarches and I'm fine

Speaking of feet, you guys still haven't told me WHY my feet are goblin or chad or whatever

You've struck me as a adventure playground for my cock

?

You want to fuck isley? Whattefuk

you are such a faggot
filtered finally

ok benchlet here
im ape arm lanklet

today i did glute bridge floor press (i know meme exercise)
I was able to lock out 5 reps with 100kg

I struggle with 5 reps of [spoiler]80 kg[/spoiler] on flat bench

is my technique is just so shit?
How do i tap into decline angle pressing power

Attached: aaaa.png (400x416, 48K)

Baste

Just did 5x10 squats with 3 min rest. Someone bring me a puke bucket.

aislee aisleee
give me some help how to unfuck my bench

ive been benching everyday for past week, and im slowly progressing

How long until my shoulders explode?
yes i do pulls to offset all the pressing

Every day? Bit extreme.

Just keep doing lots of volume but without getting injured and after many years you'll be less bad.

zzzz..
my knee is fucked for ATLEAST another week!
my shoulder has been fucked for MONTHS..
deadlifting is my only option ;D

ok then
but recommend me assistances to help out ape armed lanklet

if i struggle with lockout that is

>one arm hernia rows

Attached: image-placeholder-title.jpg (1200x801, 180K)

only GDEs get hernias. now fuck off DYEL

>squatting on Saturday

youtu.be/BaANIlJy9qI
BASEDDU END CHANKOPIRRED

wtf you can just put pieces of meat in stew and they will cook?

i row 70kg like this and dont have hernia.
maybe you just suck

As a JOKE I gave a friend laxatives and told him it was morphine and he started shitting himself late at night and the dumb nigga went to hospital cause he thought he had food poisoning.

70kg is nothing

3ct spoto press (air 1" board)

what grip do you use
I have ape arms and am more comfortable/stronger with a narrow grip of about shoulder width. I don't competition bench though.

never heard of a decent lifter getting a hernia

My father told me stories of the time he put a shitload of laxatives in his roommate's food and the poor bastard couldn't stop shitting himself during an exam haha

when powerlift and bench press activate bicep and tricep when?

triceps are activated mostly at the top of bench press.
biceps are for stabilization

Is my lower back rounding too much? I had someone take a video of me doing deadlifts today cause I was feeling like my lower back wasn't holding up very well, these are screenshot of the worst looking moments where it looks to me like it's rounding

Attached: PicsArt_01-26-02.00.05.jpg (2289x1036, 263K)

no but if it feels that it is rounding it probably is

looks fine, quite straight actually. Your real concern is if your'e starting out in extension and then moving to straight. Should be straight all the way through.

when lift wait. no lift then no activate

i used to try and do wide grip, and then i randomly tried close grip as advised by my buddy and i felt so much stronger. Now im slowly trying to find a middle ground and that also happens to be literally shoulder width

so im like 3 cm pinky from rings or something

so basically spending more time in angles where i struggle and pushing the weight there

ok good

>so basically spending more time in angles where i struggle and pushing the weight there
groundbreaking discovery

Precisely.

Also stop doing narrow grip.

Finally, the specific choice of excercise selection, or rep scheme, is irrelevant. It's all about the not getting injured and doing it for a long time.

Next!

find what's comfortable and slowly move out from there by around a finger a month if you want to keep powerlifting. If you're just doing bench to get big and strong, stick with what's comfortable.

Maybe that's it, when I set up I usually go a little in lumbar extension, should I avoid that?

i do want to compete in powerlifting (i did one amateur comp already) but having 5 plate deadlift and barely 2 plate bench is embarrassing

Check this gay retards feet

Attached: 1548469954588.jpg (1006x1789, 555K)

if you're moving into a straight lumbar position over the course of the lift, yes. Nothing wrong with setting up straight or even slightly flexed so long as you don't move into noticeable flexion during the lift.

kek yeah that is embarrassing. Maybe your upper body is underdeveloped (ok it's definitely underdeveloped)

Attached: 1434063316017.jpg (638x367, 175K)

Same problem here, pushing my big toe down into the floor while squatting helped me kinda maintain the arch and not having my feet/knees collapse on the inside

> put a massage ball into side of my leg, middle of it.
> the muscles around knee start twitching

lmao wut

try pinching a nerve in hip nerf hip flexor and see how it feels

No, it just looks like it's rounding because the spinal muscles bulge up a bit when they're big and flexing.

This is the stupidest thing I've read. Extension = straight.

where is that?

hyperextension*
was being lazy

No, but looks like your gut I roiding lmao.

Is rounding*

Fuck

>I haven't lifted for 2 months lol
Posting here if you don't compete in powerlifting is mental illness.

>Sean
>Blueshoes
>Raffy

it's -3F and snowing outside but it's okay because I have a cup of coffee and I'm under 4 blankets
who else /comfy/?

Attached: 1514648195789.jpg (960x616, 48K)

i feel terrible

Same. Blanket, coffee, movie, and GF.

Posting is a mental illness.

What other hobby communities do you creep in without actually participating in said hobby?

instagram.com/p/BtFH6JEgmsn/

> tfw I'll never bench this much without bloatlording up to 100+ kg.

I'm actually pretty lean, that's just the shirt falling a little in front of me since it's pretty loose

Certainly not with that attitude

Been watching some pretty strong tested lightweight masters guys today

You should be able to get to a 2bw bench while staying relatively lean

What a unit

delete this

I'll try my best bros. I am close to 3xbw on deadlift, just gotta grind like Isley to get my bench up.

is that a girl? literally cant tell

160kg? FR and Isley can both bench that and they are barely above 100kg. They could both cut and probably still be able to hit that.

I'm hoping to get 160kg in like two years probably at 95kg. 140kg @ 87kg at the moment.

>160kg? FR and Isley can both bench that and they are barely above 100kg. They could both cut and probably still be able to hit that.
Words of a weak amateur.

?

Mirin that. Presses are the slowest stuff that I improve on, maybe due lean bulking. I try to stay between 10-15 % bf the whole time.

Fat retard is never cutting because everytime he starts he loses 90% of his gains.

below the ridge your pelvis creates near the tendon that connects to your quad

i pressed it with barbell once and it was shocking experience

>Implying it's not because I lack self control
Shiggy. Either way, down like 10 lbs so here's to another 10 more.

Cutting is easy, but the strength loss is humbling. Makes you understand why people cut on steroids.

I'm bored, should I go lift

>in like two years probably at 95kg.
>140kg @ 87kg at the moment.
Are you the 6'3" guy who wants to press 100 kg? If yes stop with the bullshit and start eating. You should weigh 95 kg by this summer, and maintain around 115-120 after that. Long term you belong in 120, or 120+ if you want to go bigboi mode

1v1 me on rust ?
Quick scopes only

Yes. 115 is Isley mode, I don't want that yet. I'm only 18.

You can probably get 200kg bench if you haven't lied about your height, weight, current bench max and how long it took you to get there.

Talentchads gonna talentchad I guess.

anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?
I have this workout to do and then I'm going to make some bbq pulled pork to eat, then play some vidya and browse around until I decide it's time for bed

Attached: file.png (450x238, 17K)

How does squat feel for you long torso, short leg guys? Since I'm built like Isley every rep feels like it takes while to do while deads are opposite.

Refeed tomorrow, so it's fun time with barbecue and friends (birthday time for one of them). End of cut so, slow bulk till Easter. Gonna do some arms, shoulders and incline db press in my home gym now.

I sit in a chair and read for 10 hours when I am not eating or sleeping, until the next week starts. My life is empty.
>How does squat feel for you long torso, short leg guys?
I can bust a squat PR like piss in a toilet but deadlift feels like trying to piss a kidney stone.

Going to a pizza buffet with 3 other friends and then trying to loiter around laser tag to see if some 3 year old with no friends pays for laser tag and let’s us join for free. After that I’m grinding the fuck out of the gym though

Attached: 5073A3EE-CAAE-49F9-ADF6-518E81756069.jpg (680x591, 34K)

> he has friends
damn i wish i had

Attached: file.png (279x180, 72K)

I train at RPE9 or higher every workout 3 times a week.
What are you gonna do about it? How about you try harder next time like me?

Sort of not wanting to eat today's calories, and last night I had fever.