Coworkers invited me to go caving, should i go? Im really scared i could die though...

Coworkers invited me to go caving, should i go? Im really scared i could die though, but i’m afraid they wont inv me to anything else.

Attached: CBFE4543-7E41-4432-AF2E-68DF754AE23F.jpg (679x452, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WaIoXN-7FjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you don't want to go just say something like "Nah that's not for me, I'm down for doing some other shit another time though"

Watch The Descent (2005) first if you haven't already so you can make an informed decision

Attached: the-descent.jpg (1445x955, 121K)

Its fun as long as the cave is not like your pic. If u can walk in it, maybe have to duck here and there caves are really interesting. I wouldnt want to try to crawl through tiny gaps deep underground though

They sound like retards who you don't want in your life any way.

Isn't caving slang for gay shit?

no way i'd ever crawl into a cave like that. an open space cave, fine.

>Coworkers invited me to play cave-explorer
Yeah, you're gonna get your ass ravaged.

Its hiking inside the earth. Its cardio. It kills gsins

Don't worry user, nothing can possibli go wrong.

youtu.be/WaIoXN-7FjM

They’ll probably torture you and leave you for dead after you get stuck in a tight hole and cant get out. While you’re stuck there helpless they’ll take off your shoes and tickle your feel then start biting your toes off then after that they’ll start biting chunks out of your leg and this will go on for hours until they tightly wrap their bungie cords around your stump knarled up legs just above the knee so you wont bleed out then they’ll pull your pants down and stick things in your butt until they get bored then they’ll go back to work while you are stuck in that tight dark cave till a animal comes and starts licking your bloody knub legs then they starts feeding on your legs and while thats happening you’ll get insects crawling overyou and in you laying eggs and eating your body while you’re alive. Haha you’ll have to piss and shit your pants cause you’ll be stuck there in agony for 4 days until you die of dehydration and septic shock haha. I probably wouldnt go desu.

Attached: 80A5E063-C438-4621-9BFA-03F258717B4B.png (750x1334, 282K)

Based pyscho poster

Exactly. This is a classic bait n switch. Have fun getting raped by Tom and Becky user

Overcome your fears user.

Attached: TIGERED.jpg (671x494, 107K)

part of being an adult is not getting swayed by peer pressure.

just tell them no you beta fuck.

Tell them you'll stay outside and guard the entrance and call for help if something happens.

Nah you'll just get stuck in a hole where there's a tiny stream flowing. But you'll block the flow of water, so as they struggle to pull you out the water pools up, getting heavier and heavier until it covers your face and you slowly drown

> getting raped by Tom and Becky
> not over powering and raping both at the same time
never gonna make it

Attached: pathetic.png (569x585, 374K)

delet this

Attached: zachicpebbles.png (813x518, 287K)

This movie really surprised me tbqh.
Went to the theater with bad vibes and came out amazed.

"like sucking your dick haha"