Jeff doesn’t take steroi-

>Jeff doesn’t take steroi-

Attached: 32ACD98F-CAD9-4FD1-B9DF-9AF2E49A1C26.jpg (740x734, 159K)

Lighting pump angles

Next

Jeff should have taken the me pill.

*mewpill.

He’s 43 years old, has 6-7% bf and still is this muscular. You deluded?

By showing his age at 43 are you insinuating he should be smaller?

do why 20% of males have 80% of the hair?

He never claimed to be natty. I wouldn't be surprised if he was injecting testosterone

itt clueless dyels

What?

He's definitely on TRT, and that's normal at his age for an athlete imho.

I mean, hes pretty small overall. There are people that manage to have a similar amount of muscle mass from not even working out.

Im which planet dude, I want to be there.

Kek

Please post a single picture of someone like that

14 year old boy

Attached: yKRwsNW.jpg (996x1155, 634K)

Did this guy ever tell us how he fucked his knees permanently doing squats? What form did he use?

Hahaha the absolute size of this boy

What for, to get mogged for life?

It may be the backwater farmboy area I'm from but I can attest to this. Jeff would be considered a skinny twink where I'm from.

despite making up only 13% of the population men with hair smash 50% of women

>13%.
You are out of your mind.

>not recognizing nigger posting

He’s a skinny think but maintaining that bf% at that age is questionable as a natty. Controlled substances aren’t just to get you yoked.

Wait is that Jeff?

this is jay cutler

Guys Jeff has not claimed natty that I know of. Bro is a high tier youtube star who has trained pro athletes and never wears a shirt. Why wouldn't he be running something? God knows if anyone would know how to do it with minimal (but still existent) risk, it'd be him.

That said, I respect him and enjoy his content. True goal physique for many that is not wildly unattainable as natty.

Attached: 3a00f733e3e29da6_all_good_things.jpg (800x451, 232K)

>twink
yeah he'd be considered a twink because all the people in your town are fat fucking retard hicks

>Jeff Cavaliere will probably die in your lifetime
It's not fair brahs!

Attached: 1504022497308.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

bad form
hook.jpg

>13% of the population
Do you live in a concentration camp?

Low dose Tren and apple cider vinegar

He only looks skinny because he's so lean. He eighs about 190 lbs supposedly.

He made a video saying he got upset that someone in his video comments claimed he did TRT, but he spent the most of the video just criticizing the mindset of assuming people must be on something. As far as I remember, be never actually denied being on TRT.

no wonder hes a midget

B&RP

>10 years of training
>so little progress

Jesus christ he is an ugly mofo
Why even bother being fit if you have a face like that?

Kek

Why do you fags think people become decrepid after 35?

I wonder what it's like to have a sub 80 iq

Bro has probably been basically natty for a long time. Alittle extra test isn't going to make you into ronnie coleman

Cope

>Looking 45 at age 33
kek

>bad form
How though, I can understand fucking up your back but how do you blow out your knees doing squats incorrectly?

jeff isn't a huge guy. he's like 5'10" 180. there's basically daily shirtless documentation of him going back like 10 years online. he's prob on TRT at most but his training and diet are obviously on point

dude is 5'8 this was confirmed when he took a pic with a verified 5'10 NFL player

If you watch his videos, he follows an extremely strict diet basically every day to stay that low bf. You can tell from his personality that he really does work as hard as he says.

get the fuck outta here
look at that skin

>he should look worse after 10 more years of training and better lighting

>jay cutler

Attached: 1542656142693.jpg (484x403, 13K)

yes because he has less test now than the did 10 years ago you dumbass.
Hes on TRT for sure

I remember watching that video and it was definitely something that stood out to me. He basically spent the entire video talking about TRT but not once flat out said he never used it.

Fairly certain Clarence Kennedy has the same issue, although that might be because he uses insane amounts of weight. I remember reading he has already had surgery on both his knees and I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's had another one since then.

reminder that genetics are everything

>49330296
yeah he has the skin of a 43 year old, what's your point?

>verified 5'10 NFL player
>verified

Do manlets have to carry extra ID in america? BTFO