Is there any point in lifting at all if I have a chest gap of death?

Is there any point in lifting at all if I have a chest gap of death?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

looks good to me

Horrible insertions but at least youre doing your best with the cards you got handed user. Better that than being a skinny or fat fuck

hed look better skinny and basically everyone else. that shit looks unnatural. otter leaning towards ripped>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>errrytheng

Think the big problem is this dude has no delts so the eye goes straight to the chest

>look good in a shirt
>be strong

get bigger delts and be fatter to the point where it's less ugly, problem solved

You can see a shitty chest gap while clothed. The bigger your pecs are the bigger the dent in the middle of your chest.

I was born with asymmetrical pectus excavatum. Looks really bad but I lift and it looks a lot better than if I didn’t.

His abs are bigger issue here

Yea, it's hardly noticeable to normies. You're in the autism zone, son, every flaw here is glaring.

He looks great, show us what you look like user?

It's just the first picture I found, obviously I look worse. But still, shitty insertions are fucking discouraging

he just has a overdeveloped chest

>obviously I look worse
Doubt
Keep working at it, if you think it's bad just don't develop your chest so much

Highly autistic thread, this guy looks incredible.

I promise you no woman on this earth gives one single shit about your chest gap

it's not something you can change anyway, get big cunt

His body looks great, it's his beta-face that's the real problem. Needs to grow a beard or something.

Attached: 1499650021219.jpg (1080x1080, 229K)

Kek, spotted the incel trying to act as chad

Chest gaps are useful for holding the cum I splatter there while I ride his cock

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.39_[2018.06.16_22.27.23].png (344x322, 145K)

Unless you spend hours a day looking at different half-naked men you're unlikely to notice things like a chest gap.

Women are like "wow! Big and strong!!" Certain features that you work on can contribute to that effect- having wider shoulders will naturally enhance how big you look. But a lot of the things you obsess over have very little impact in being attractive.

Big shoulders+big arms+big chest+ not fat=90% of the effect of being muscular

is guy from op in this pic?

Attached: BmCr5vR.jpg (850x879, 221K)

fuck tall dude with pectus. didnt even notice till i literally examined each chest(no homo)... you retards are overthinking everything

Literal paradise desu

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Higher bf% would cover it

Higher bf% makes it 10 times worse, at least for me. When I get to 15+% I get a lot of fat on my pecs and its literally paperthin skin on bone in the gap between my pecs

Just go gay and let guys fuck your chest gap what's the fucking problem?

Exactly. I bet most people didn't even notice terry crews had one until you look for it

Attached: terry-crews-580x334.jpg (580x334, 22K)

user, it always makes sense to lift so you can crush the antidemocratic forces emerging in your country. The old greeks would be proud of you

Attached: 2312912_1.jpg (630x630, 37K)

Chest gaps are awesome. If you have one you can do a cool party trick where you hold a pint glass between your pecs, and chicks love it

Same my dude. Any tips for a fellow pecty? One thing that has really helped me out is dumbbell skullcrushers

this makes mine look like literal tits, bulking is hell, thank god for hoodies.