Have you taken the massage/back rub pill already, Jow Forums?

Have you taken the massage/back rub pill already, Jow Forums?
Women eat that shit up., they all get horny from a good "massage"*. But it's innocent enough that they never decline one if they are comfortable enough to sit close to you or even being alone in a room with you.

>read up on anatomy
>especially on quirks in female anatomy, the lesser known, the better
>learn what body parts are considered innocent enough to start on and ease them in
>have decent tactile control, if you rub awkwardly over them it's as bad or worse as going too hard
>endurance and patience is key

From there on it's just a game of pushing boundaries.
>isn't that bra strap in the way?
>edge her pants just an inch down or two so you can reach the entirety of her back
>etc etc

*We aren't talking about pro massages, but "massage" sounds better to women.

Attached: 052900620b3fa83fc9a69b1c5fa2502f93312d-v5-wm.jpg (640x920, 82K)

yes, I massage my gf and then I go down on her, rim her, and fist her

Better to ask for one so they can physically feel all the muscles you have. Even a total beginner massage feels nice if they dont try to do hard elbow shit right off the bat.

Fuck that. I have a weird thing about being touched and I extend that to others. Probably one of my more autistic traits, but I don't do hugs and I stopped going to yoga classes because the instructors would attempt to touch to get me to stretch deeper

do you also set fires, torture animals, and wet the bed?

Kek. I'm actually a kind of bleeding heart pussy when it comes to animals. I just have a problem with intimacy

That might impress her, true. It is also important to demand.
But female arousal is a very physical thing. (The misconception that it isn't comes from dumbass, clueless males who mistake "physical" for "through the genitals exclusively" because that does work for males.)

But i you then demonstrate that you know your way around a female body and how to touch them, you can do something a very large number of males fail at.
And there is your way in, literally.

have incredibly tight knots in my upper back and all down my left side, massages are near impossible to receive, even pro ones send me spazzing out real hard

ever stroken an animal?

>stroken
What did he mean by this?

This is true, my boyfriedn does this for me all the time - sexy time is reward

based stroken poster

Kek

Are you having a stroken?

> stroken

Attached: 1445695675422.jpg (321x322, 25K)

>small of her back
>ear lobes
>belly button

All parts that that are (somewhat) harmless, but stimulation there goes right to the pussy.

okay so op (or anyone else) are you gonna give us some tips on massaging, books, video tutorials, anything?

>sexy time is reward

>Working hard to give you multiple orgasms while you lie there motionless is somehow his reward

How could you forget the neck?

My girlfriend always gets back massages from one of her male friends (in their circle) should I be worried?

yes wtf why would you let that happen

I'm sure he only uses just the tip if he ever penetrates her dude. No need to worry.

>GF

Attached: 1533076080006.jpg (1000x595, 59K)

Because I'd be at work and she's outside with her friends for example

It doesn't mean anything right?

>giving a girl a massage
What is wrong with you people, my gf massages me, and afterwards if she's lucky I'll fuck her

I did 2 years of relaxation massage therapy but never ended up taking it up as a career. Offered my girl a full body massage for the first time day before yesterday. Demanded that I fucked her before I was even done her back. Usually only gets that wet when she's tied up.

It's situational. If it makes you uncomfortable that's already a no. Most of the time it's not innocent but if you trust them it's fine. I go for a massage every other week and my girl doesn't get worked up about it.

based and redpilled

Attached: Skateboard_squats.webm (480x480, 2.36M)

>books, video tutorials
I'm not going to spoonfeed you? This shit is easy to google.

Well, some other guy touches your gf. Extensively. All over her body. You decide if that makes you a C U C K [spoiler]It kinda does.[/spoiler]

That being said, I used to know a girl that went for massages/back rubs while having a bf. She ruined every relationship she had and just turned 30, living with her grandparents, single with a dog.
In other words: TAKE THE HINT AND GET OUT OF THERE ASAP!

It's obvious to get a new girl into bed, not a gf.
And for that, the massage/back rub routine is so easy, it should be considered a cheat code for getting laid.

Help im havning a stronk