My girlfriend who weighs about 275 said she wanted to lose weight and has been attempting to lose it...

My girlfriend who weighs about 275 said she wanted to lose weight and has been attempting to lose it. She got to about 200 lbs and I decided to break up with her because eventually she would get so skinny that she would leave me for chad. Anyway she got real upset and said she would stop dieting but at that point I made up my mind and moved on. I also told her that her lack of self respect and attempting to grovel for my affection was unattractive and a deal breaker. Shes currently blowing up my phone.

Did I make the right move fit?

Attached: 95553A22-F71B-47EC-B557-D1DF60543316.jpg (220x295, 19K)

Who knows maybe, but there's no going back now.

Eat shit, insecure nigger.

Give me one example of a woman who once their attractiveness goes up that they didnt ditch their boyfriend

Probably too early to just break up on her when nothing had happened yet. But then again, if you were able to do it as easily as it sounds, she probably didn't mean much to you anyways and the relationship would've gone nowhere.

You're an insecure loser desu. I hope she does get an 8 inch cocked Chad and you die alone.

I'm a souless lich who has ghosted girls left and right without a word. Its not as hard as you think.

based

get a grip and stop being a insecure bitch cause your gf is better than u

Ok, good point, but you shouldn't date a woman unless you are at least 2 points (in overall looks, money and status) above her attractivenes rating (only looks for her). If you are 3 points above her right now, she won't leave you.

Trips of truth, teach me how to get wahmen

when you learn the nature of women and you wake up after hearing your girlfriend chocked on ten dicks let me know how you feel

>chocked

Look it up its slang for chocking on a dick

You are a insecure faggot, your girl should leave you for someone better

If being realistic and intelligent to the nature of women is being insecure then so be it. Women aint shit and will the moment they improve themselves be it looks money or intelligence they will dump you for chad thundercock.

If you're getting worried your 300 lb girlfriend will leave you cause she lost weight you must be a hamplanet yourself.

TL:DR: Girlfriend raises her value while lazy hamplanet OP becomes insecure.

Imagine being so worthless that not only did you feel the need to settle for a fatfuck gf, but you had to dump her the second she started losing weight because the second she stopped being fat you would stop being "better" than her. Ask me how I know you don’t lift and don’t have a good career

This has happen before

Someone post that picture of that one girl wearing a toga with her ex and then picture of her breaking up with him a year later she lost weight.

No, you're a fucking idiot and insecure.

I can't. I just know plenty of theory, but little of the practice.

I dont think you understand that once she loses weight she would get tons of attention that she never did before and start having second thoughts. The writing is on the wall.

Everyone above and below this post has been trolled by OP and his ridiculous bait. If you want to be saved just stop replying to this stupid ass thread.

this is the exact reason why you shouldn't listen to the fucking retards on this board OP. most people here have never had a girlfriend.

yes you made a mistake. no you can't go back to her. you're a fucking insecure dweeb

You are RETARDED

>retarded for seeing the writing on the wall

bitches aint shit

She was going to leave because of OP’s crippling insecurity, not because of the added attention. If you’re confident enough to ignore the shit tests women are a lot more loyal than you Jow Forums types think

Having female “friends” and listening to your friends' experiences is good enough, fag.

Jesus. You dated a girl 275 lbs because you thought that meant she wouldn't leave you?

Never gonna make it man.

>she wanted to lose weight
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: 1547098596568.jpg (1500x1000, 104K)

>wanting to put up with bullshit shit tests and not just ditching the ho and move on

You’re a beta retard and this insecure shit proves you’ll never make it

How many black babies has your girlfriend pumped out

Insecure fat ass nigger

Based meme

Attached: YearsInPlanning.png (1791x792, 1.64M)

>be me
>insecure little bitch
>want to get other peoples opinions on my actions
>decide to post on inuit seal-hunting forum
>people give their opinions
>i continue to act like a little bitch in response to their opinions which I asked for

What the fuck did you expect? If you're so adament about being right then why the fuck would you even bother making this horseshit thread?

Why are you so salty

no it really fucking isnt you troglodyte. you would sincerely have to have a mental disability to think that listening your friends bitch about their relationship ( which I'm sure isnt an objective evaluation) is a substitute for having your own.

For England, James?

It's good enough, projecting idiot, if you learn how to discern from their bitterness and bragging and connect it with what you've learned interacting with women and reading. Obviously not a substitute, but you can get a better idea of how women behave than most western cucks.

You're both insecure so you deserve each other.

>chocking
>being this stupid in 2019
>your gf is doing better without you

>getting it up for fatties
How?

Attached: 1547990162860.jpg (480x562, 14K)

I operate on a system of cool points.

Explain.

I'm glad we have this forum where we can engage in respectful debate, because I completely disagree. It is my contention that women are indeed shit.

>I also told her that her lack of self respect and attempting to grovel for my affection was unattractive and a deal breaker
lmao quality post

My man

I was conducting a master class for my friend Benjamin, and I boasted that, after I helped him revise it, the script he wrote did a real 360. When I was challenged, I informed my friend and our guest that I operate on a system of cool points.

This.

Piss.

Attached: 1544992454082.jpg (199x200, 8K)

If the only reason she's with you is because she didn't have any other option than she was going to cheat on you regardless of her weight.

Then make a thread to complain how she was getting fit so you had to quit.

No... for whales!

Attached: Pierce Brosnan.jpg (297x410, 22K)

Or she would appreciate you for being with her through the different stages of her life...

Tranny discord thread

You did her a favor buddy

Attached: 1504420493330.jpg (728x728, 56K)