So how the fuck is a fit man supposed to dress? I usually just wear a t-shirt and jeans but I feel like that is lacking

So how the fuck is a fit man supposed to dress? I usually just wear a t-shirt and jeans but I feel like that is lacking.

Attached: jeff.jpg (582x758, 234K)

>dress
>as a fit man

You know how I know you have not made it?

polos and long-sleeve button-ups are a step up but still casual. also they're versatile, can be worn with good jeans (not torn/stained), slacks, shorts, whatever, and always look sharp. flannels are a nice halfway option, even look good open or untucked, whereas polos and button-ups should be tucked in and worn with a belt. not bumping because this is a /fa/ topic but still responding because /fa/ is an inscrutable dung heap of autistic hipsters up their own asses in an ourobouros of ironic sincerity

Good post
I'd say avoid polos though, thats dad mode fashion.

Its all about fit and you're going to want something that you fill out. Ironically, this doesn't always mean slim fit, which is usually the answer, because Jow Forumsizens will fill out the chest and arms TOO well, leading to popping buttons across the sternum and poor arm mobility due to tight sleeves. Generally go for something that is "fitted" but not "slim fit" and never "relaxed fit."

Some good basics included v-neck tshirts, button downs (long and short sleeve), a few white, more that are patterned. Dark colors always look good but stay away from edgy patterns and designs, you aren't in middle school. Jeans are good but stay away from weird washes, fades, or even the color blue. Black and white denim both look good and are very versitile - they can be dressed up or down and are quite durable. Go for a slim, straight cut. Pay more attention to the fit down the leg, though. Squats can build up legs to the point in which mobility is restricted in some standard fits. Levi 505s are usually good but I've found with my sturdier legs that 507s or 514s work better (507 if you squat extra heavy). No skinny jeans.

Cardigans are good options for tops but sleeve fit can be an issue. Knit sweaters are better, always classy, but also dailyable. Get a couple of blazers. A formal one and a more casual one.

Finally, shoes. Doc Martens for cold weather and rain. Wingtip oxfords for the office. Converse sneakers for casual wear. Leave your running shoes in your gymbag. In fact, leave all your athletic wear in your gymbag. Only children wear athletic wear outside the gym.

more face pulls, your highness?

Unironically good advice.

Attached: 1545478755309.jpg (402x431, 23K)

Athletic fit for pants, tanktops for the summer, turtlenecks and quarter zips in the winter.

MORE FACEPULLS, YOUR HIGHNESS?

Attached: 50.jpg (658x655, 76K)

Doc Martens have no lining and are slippery as fuck, other than that, I'd vote you for president.

Attached: wfLwmNo.png (600x600, 765K)

MORE FACE PULLS, YOUR HIGHNESS?

Attached: 1461019846598.png (972x550, 504K)

Tight clothing to show off your gains.

Attached: YOU PEOPLE ARE DOGS.jpg (1132x632, 72K)

MORE FACE PULLS, YOUR HIGHNESS

Attached: you were going to destroy your shoulders anyway.png (669x414, 654K)

Polos work if you live in places like Georgia, Texas and Florida where people in their 20s still wear em

I wanted to ask on /fa/ but I looked at the catalog for 3 seconds and decided against it

Fashion is difficult because it's highly personalized. Furthermore, it's full of butthurt. Unattractive males screech in rage when a hot guy makes a v-neck look amazing, because he mogs thier carefully crafted "personality expression" garbage meme shit. Look at all the ethnic manlets on r/malefashionadvice as an example of cope.

If you're truly fit, you will need 90% of your clothing either tailored or made to measure. If you're fit, you're going to have a big drop from your shoulders to waist that normal clothing will not accentuate because people are fat, so you'll need tapering. If this statement has triggered you, it's because you browse /fa/ all day spamming SLIM FIT to compensate for your unattractive body.

Never forget that fashion is simply a tool. It's fun, but don't take it too seriously. Focus on accentuating how attractive you are, unless you are unattractive.

you should be able to wear nothing but your foreskin and MAYBE a pair of sandals (made of either leather or wood, depending on the circumstance).

if your parents wanted you to be a slave and had your foreskin cut off then you can just take someone else's and do a pic related sort of thing

Attached: Leatherface.jpg (640x770, 59K)

>If you're truly fit, you will need 90% of your clothing either tailored or made to measure
mossimo supply co master race reporting in. some of them end up being almost see-through after so many washes though and you can end up looking like a stripper if you wear them

Don't worry about what you're "supposed" to wear. Wear what you like and occasionally buy other things you think look nice, lurk /fa/ for like a day or two and you'll be well on your way to developing your own sense of muh fashion. Don't let that shit get to your head though, clothes are fun but ultimately utterly pointless compared to your actual physical attractiveness and personality. I fucked around and eventually got a long-term relationship while I was still wearing fucking Sketchers back in college

Any specific stores to buy these clothes? Seems silly to ask but always worth bringing up.

>current year plus 2019+3
>still wearing a head at any point in time
fucking casuals

Attached: roland the headless thompson gunner.jpg (400x573, 85K)

Anyone have some pictures as visual examples?

>Not sextuple.

Wasted potential.

>still fits into jeans
Never gonna make it

>he thinks he has big legs because he can't fit into the style of skinny jeans he liked to wear in high school
or maybe you're just short

it doesn't count when OP does it you dummies. not gonna reply to all of you because it's annoying when somebody replies to so many people in the thread

>physique:style :: face:charisma
you should wear as little as possible.

>All ethnic legends tell us that our firstparents were most elegantly attired in glorious sunshine and gaudy fresh air. Who ever saw a Cherubim painted in pointed shoes, pantaloons, cuffs, collars and overcoat; or a smirking angel in bloomers, steel-ribbed corsets and a delicate little ‘O! dear me! how awfully awful!’ style? Clothing serves most effectively to hide the abominable physical deformity of modern men and women, just as superficial educationalisms serve to hide their dwarfed minds.
>Physical distortion and mental malformation, are the direct result of two thousand years of bad-breeding: that is to say, of Mongrelism, of Democracy, of Equality, of Moodyand-Sankeyism. Christian-ism, originating in the despairful and fallacious philosophy of a Crucified Wanderer is now developed into an organized and world-wide conspiracy of Clericals, Politicals and Decadents directed en masse; with Jesuitic cunning against all the primitive and Heroic Virtues.
>Our clean-skinned ‘heathenish’ ancestors with all their vital forces unimpaired, were really the nobler type of animal. We on the other hand, with our corrupt, irresolute, civilized hearts, our trembling nerves, our fragile anæmic constitutions, are actually the lower, the viler type.

Attached: anatomy different physique sizes types.jpg (700x673, 111K)

hugo boss

Attached: nazi hugo boss.jpg (254x320, 13K)

Tight clothing, as tight as possible.

Based and Redbeard-pilled

Attached: IMG_0426.jpg (209x277, 34K)

I've been told I have decent style according to normie standards when really I just wear a t-shirt and jeans but layer on a flannel with the sleeves rolled up. Layering in general makes you look /fa/ compred to normies, so I'd invest in stuff like denim jackets, bomber jackets, etc.

Fitting is key especially when showing off your physique, and also know what colors work with each other too. Dress for the occasion too.

People don't wear polos outside of Texas?

Attached: 1543325579458.gif (200x150, 2.75M)

Depends on the context. Basically anything works well when you're fit and the clothes fit properly. Of course that can sometimes be a pain in the ass because most clothes are designed for fatasses, and if you wear dress shirts you'll find that unless you get them tailored or specific fits, they'll have way too much fabric around the midsection that awkwardly bunches out.

But yeah, get clothes that fit and you'll be solid, whether it's t-shirt and jeans or dress shirt and slacks.

the guy you are talking to is really out of touch. Polos are worn by men all ages. I live in colorado, and have lived in north carolina, Tennesee, Oregon and California

Just wear whatever

>Unattractive males screech in rage when a hot guy makes a v-neck look amazing, because he mogs thier carefully crafted "personality expression" garbage meme shit.
This, hobbyist fashion and all that dumb "flare" bullshit is just a cope to make up for being fat and/or ugly. Meanwhile girls will always drool over the dude in a classic set of well-fitting jeans and a plain white tee if he's handsome and has a good physique.

I'm Italian and 30, so I'm probably the highest authority about fashion on Jow Forums.
Here's how it works: you learn all the rules about dressing by following those youtube channels that try to sell you overpriced clothes and men's accessories. Of course you don't buy shit from them.
Then after you've learned all the rules you go on a one-year shopping spree in which you try all the stuff.
After that you notice that it's not worth it to put so much effort into dressing, so you choose a set of basic clothes that are comfortable and reasonably fashionable and use them all year without spending any more money but still getting the girls due to your charisma and not being an insecure faggot who worries how to dress.
Keep a spare suit for weddings.
That will be 150Euro, thanks

Attached: 1547538870096.png (960x960, 1.52M)

Exclusively in anime clothing, the closer to hentai the better

yikes

MORE FACEPULLS, YOUR HIGHNESS

Banana Republic is great if you can afford it. If you're on a budget go for H&M if you're under 6 feet and American Eagle if you're over 6 feet.

I wear wool pants, a shirt and a jumper/cardigan every day cause work attire

Layers and neutral tones when I'm not at work
Kinda dress like a male version of an Instagram art thot lol

kek

I live in colorado as well. Wear a polo almost everyday. It works because you can look nice and feel comfortable. Mix it with a sweater and you’re lookin pretty good.

Nigga I only wear basketball shorts during summer and a t shirt while in winter a sweater and those black comfy loose pants. I wear for cleanliness and comfortably

Fuck off m8.
Show up to office party in black polo n khakis.
Fresh haircut.
Full body pump.
Subconsciously trigger memories of all the office girls' fathers and coaches
Get mad mires for weeks off of it

>V-necks

absolutely homosexual

More face pulls, your highness?

>tuck in polos

Attached: 1540615569040.jpg (406x364, 38K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1545481246570.jpg (1116x1128, 45K)

>3 x 6 hds
>battle dwarf irl
what now?

Holy fuck I've used this before and the chick I took home said I looked like a sexy version of her friends' dad when she was growing up

Are these good casual shoes? I’ve only worn running shoes and this is my first pair of big boy shoes.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.32M)

Attached: 1543174738327.png (915x544, 1.21M)

>big boy shoes
>those
Naw. And buy pants that fit, manlet.

MORE FACEPULLS, YOUR HIGHNESS

Ladies love vnecks but they do verge on queermo or /scummode/

Reminder that it's way better to have 1 thing that fits great than 10 that don't. If you're too poor for one decent pair of pants and shirt you're too poor to exist.

post body
post polo

Attached: E6D34129-1E6E-41B1-A0BC-13BA48EFE24A.png (785x847, 287K)

like pic related

Attached: 7965.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

>he can't into shirt stays

Attached: khabib.jpg (1024x683, 90K)

You know how I know you look like shit?