Going to get conscripted by IDF soon. Will military service help me to get fit even more?

Going to get conscripted by IDF soon. Will military service help me to get fit even more?

Attached: 10890755_309332789277774_1145949908_n.jpg (640x640, 122K)

It’ll get you lean and trim.
Good luck, you going to stay or leave when times up?

bye bye big nose

wow back to Jow Forums with you nazi racist

Stay, I have nowhere else to go.

Other way around fag, unlike you cucks we shoot niggers and sandniggers here despite UN crying about it everytime lol.

Attached: 10986351_773827982697514_1808880007_n.jpg (640x640, 106K)

>unlike you cucks we shoot niggers and sandniggers here despite UN crying about it everytime lol.
based

Attached: 1508321303712.png (3000x3000, 400K)

>Will military service help me to get fit even more?
Yeah
>IDF
I'm not so sure

>lose to Hezbollah , to scared to go war with Iran lul.

Yeah, right. Without the USA you'd all be beheaded right now. You're weak without big daddy America to back you up.

Garin Tzabar? You’re gonna fucking hate it by the way. I did a few years there as an American. Lifting won’t do shit. Military service challenges your mind and spirit more than your body. Get ready to have a new appreciation for warm weather and start questioning your life choices.

Im also Israeli. If you go into krav you will do more physical shit in training and get more fit. If you become a jobnik your training will be less physically intense after basic, however many jobnik bases have excellent gyms and better quality food. Kravi bases tend to have crappier food and the physical fitness requiements go down. It pretty much depends on what job you do and where you end up and most importantly, how much you do in your down time. Good luck!

the military is for degenerates, you will fit in well

My fellow tribesman!

The JEWISH man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The JEWISH man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ar*b dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The JEWISH penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the JEWISH man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent jew seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the JEWISH man impregnates.

In total, the JEWISH man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the JEWISH man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 1545905208505.jpg (3720x1866, 1.77M)

>jewish
>man

Attached: 1514219233628.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

>The JEWISH man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Its a shame your people turned out this way. When Jesus returns he will bring you judgement.

Attached: 1521682954347.png (960x808, 245K)

Ar*b subhuman piece of shit, Ar*b fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A JEWISH man. Know that even the lowliest of the JEWS is greater than your greatest ar*b prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a JEWISH man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic Ar*b-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "kike" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want ar*b children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.
Keep it JEWISH
Keep it BIG!

Attached: 1545899167455.jpg (720x915, 75K)

this is a white man's board, and obviously kikes are not white

bluepilled

cringe

anyone luck you'll get killed by a stray missile and die, Molech speed, you filthy kike.

you don't belong here shlomo

Attached: 1528045734269.jpg (586x514, 188K)

Bisma'allah the Jewish nation shall be swept into the sea, their men slaughtered and their women the receptacles of the SAA
Al mawt L'israel

Attached: SAA makes serious Gains.jpg (960x540, 108K)

>Ar*b subhuman piece of shit, Ar*b fucking garbage

Wrong. I'm an ethnic European and I hate both of you shitskin subhuman parasites.

Attached: m88.jpg (437x247, 21K)