Deaflift grip

Well Jow Forums/

Mixed or not

Attached: 1537989367785.jpg (785x1344, 1017K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gustrength.com/training:hook-grip-versus-alternated-grip-for-deadlifts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NOT mixed. enjoy your torn bicep and muscle imbalances.

>torn bicep

that only happens if you are a genelet with weak joints and tendons

hook grip obv

pros always use mixed grip

just lift and see what happens
lifting is a thing you have to do and figure what works for you
I've never had to use mixed grip, but I only lifted 500lbs max--there is no reason to max out lifts if you're a twig, just stick at the same weight until your grip catches up and you fill out.

Double over for warmup sets, straps if needed for work set.

If you need straps/alt grip for warmup sets then do some grip work, pussy.

Fuck risking mixed when its not at all necessary, unless your competing or can't afford straps.

IDK anything about hook, never used.

Why don't you retards just take the minimal amount of effort to learn proper grip (hook grip)?

>Double overhand
aka weak-ass-bar-slipping-out-of-your-hand grip
>Mixed grip
aka awkward-imbalanced-bicep-tearing grip

Or you can just work on your grip strength and not have to rely on mixed or straps. You'd be surprised how strong your grip can get when you actually train for it.

You'll be fine with mixed grip, just keep your arms straight. No imbalances created will be too much that they can't be corrected with some other pulling.

t. DYEL

Imagine having to do a special grip because you don't train calisthenics to develop stronger hands

Look at the timestamps and get BTFO faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190130-145056~2.png (1053x654, 117K)

This

Imagine being autistic enough to notice that

is it the angle, or is her ass disgustingly lopsided

trap bar

Imagine deadlifting babyweights

Hook grip for heavy short sets.
Straps for hypertrophy range + dedicated grip work.

Idk.

Attached: 1548874595628.jpg (850x953, 185K)

I do two sets of five with mixed grip, mirroring my grip on the second set.

Imagine if she sat naked on your face haha that would be weird

DYEL here, pulling 250lbs for 5 currently. Sometimes when I pull mixed grip I feel some strain on my pec, specifically the right one when my right hand is supinated. What's happening, am I inadventertently trying to flye the bar up like a retard?

Attached: 1548532465850.jpg (429x520, 149K)

go with regular grip until your grip gains start lagging behind (ideally should start to happen around 4pl8), then straps.

guys please help me because i am retarded. whenever i try to use the hook grip my thumbs really hurt and feel like they are about to explode. Ive watched a few videos but i still dont get it...does my thumb go directly under the barbell or does is sorta rest on the side? ive noticed i still get some slipping around the 3rd the 5th rep when doing my heavy diddles.

put your palm on the bar, wrap your thumb around it. Next, wrap your index finger above your thumb, which will be between the bar and your index finger.
Yes, it sucks ass, but it works

Double overhand til grip fails, then mixed

That only happens to ego lifters trying to lift more than they can without good form, they activate the bicep because they are desperate to get the barbell up

No they don't. Hook grip and Straps are far more common.

Use hook after you can't do overhand (for a last set), assuming you have the proper thumb genetics to do so without breaking your thumbs. Use mixed or straps otherwise.

probably

Because I have slight hyperflexibility in my fingers and already have an aching thumb because of it.

based

Deadlift Grips

Attached: 20190130_205325.jpg (400x600, 135K)

KEK

Oooo kill em

ITT: Jow Forums confirmed for DYEL and not lifting more than 3plate
gustrength.com/training:hook-grip-versus-alternated-grip-for-deadlifts

JUST FUCKING LOCK OUT YOUR TRICEP WHEN DOING THE DEADLIFT AND DON'T BE A RETARD THAT TRIES TO HITCH THE BAR. THERE, NO BICEP TEARS EVER

Mixed girls can be cute

Attached: cute non white mixed.webm (720x900, 1.44M)