How do i achieve having a flat stomach? My body type is this except im 5'3 and have a lower belly...

How do i achieve having a flat stomach? My body type is this except im 5'3 and have a lower belly. My legs aren't quite toned either. I've been drinking 2L per day since last March. I do aerobics 3 days a week. I need help with my diet plos

Attached: large.jpg (393x717, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7mzs32en8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HEY BABE WANT TO FUCK ME FUUUUUUUUCK ME OH GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD AHHHHHHHH FUCK BOUNCE YOUR BUTTHOLE ON MY DICKHOLE POOP POOOOOOOOPY PEEPEE POOPOO ON DDICKY DICK SHIIIIIIIIT THAT FEELS GOOD ON MY CUMMIES BITCH

drinking 2l of what

Pic related, thot.

Attached: F6A2C5E3-2C6B-4E75-B394-F81007A9AD79.jpg (368x600, 72K)

water lol

Stop eating so much

leg raises 4x15
every day

now THIS is shitposting

how much is so much?

>tfw no amount of hormones will give you the xx body

Attached: 1548497461471.png (740x900, 927K)

Eliminate carbs to cut fat easily and quickly, consume raw organs, raw dairy and sunlight for the vitamins, become user+

I eat zero bread and everything that has flour in it, I don't drink fizzy drinks and i try to avoid processed sugar Idk what I'm doing wrong maybe it's mixing potatoes or rice with meat ? should i eliminate all meat or just cut down on the pork?

Stop eating

Pork is the worst red meat you can eat,
Really the type of meat you should be getting is local grass fed beef and goat/lamb running more would help you, don't listen to these anons you can eat more food just burn it off.

Okay, thanks kind sir :)

Calculate your caloric maintenance and eat at a deficit. Did you read the sticky?

>my body type is this except not really at all, all I have in common with her is being a short brown goblin*
Fixed

Nah sir, I have quite the thicc booty thighs and a tiny waist fyi i just cant get rid of my lower stomach blob

FPBP

let me pound out your ass with my dick and maybe I’ll help you

even /fit suffers from imbeciles like you

youtube.com/watch?v=G7mzs32en8o

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1472263663627.png (632x650, 99K)

But maybe your "thicc booty and thighs" means that you're just fat. If you weren't fat you wouldn't have a "lower stomach blob".

Why don't you post a pic?

We can only guess right now. My guess is that you're the result of very little muscle mass, a high bodyfat percentage and not so fortunate fat distribution genetics.

I'm not hurting lmao i went through all of that being a chubby girl in middle school and hearing comments even from boys now I'm not about that life anymore

ITT: virgins fall for a larp

I asked for dieting advice not for you to request a picture of my body :-)

That :-) thing makes you come off as a psycho

Men who want dieting advice and describe a specific problem (""belly fat blob"") are also told to post a picture. Why do you think you're different?
You're either really insecure or you think you're a special snowflake. Either way, you're a weird person.

All you're gonna get is general advice: Get on a caloric deficit to lose your belly fat. After you're not fat anymore, stop doing meme aerobics and start lifting while on a caloric surplus.

Definitely do a shitload of crunches to tone your stomach. Spot reduction torally works

knowing that /b exists on Jow Forums no matter the thread I'm never posting a picture on here y'all are the weird ones

Just wear super high waisted pants and pretend you don’t have a gut. Works for every other chick

>y'all are the weird ones

Cringe
really hope you're younger than 20

shut the fuck up you felt entitled to create your own thread so the very least you can do is provide basic information about yourself so that people can give you adequate advice. :-)

> ya’all
You’re here too idiot

I'm not doing it to please others looking at me I'd just be happy if i accomplished that for myself and not frown when i look in the mirror and feel slim so high waist jeans rnt the solution

Nobody has a relaxed flat stomach. Everyone taking pictures flexes. Your stomach can't be flat when it's relaxed, people learn to walk around with perm-tucked/flexed stomach. Learn to do that. Or google relaxed vs flexed IG photos.

Attached: wtfff.png (434x408, 419K)

And for fuck sake learn that drinking 2l of water will make you bloated, there is no way around it. The only time where you might get flat stomach is in morning, when you haven't eaten or drink anything.

im 18
I did provide information and i only asked for diet advice to flatten my stomach. Not that complicated to understand.

Flat stomach is a myth. Eat enough protein and exercise. Why do you girl always think that drinking 2l of water will fix all your problems? In short, EXERCISE and don't get fat.

Attached: awUWyVd.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

keto with enough protein, gets rid of carb and plant bloat and gets rid of excess water

this guy knows whatsup

everybody has a belly when they sit down or are "relaxt"

but when you stand up straight or walk thats how your belly is supposed to be

>i only asked for diet advice

You already got it here

Attached: 1548661224590.jpg (450x305, 40K)

tips on how to train a body that looks like this?

Attached: C72FF33B-578A-4705-902D-69F7B9D5B1B2.jpg (201x251, 9K)

>being this new
Read the sticky wench. It has everything you need to know other than how to accept that your probably still fat.

Hi! Few things to start off with =) 1. Yes I added you because you're a female lifter, 'tis and awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

make me a sandwich brian

>just burn it off
Lol

>potatoes or rice
reducing or eliminating these will help. you should also read into and try fasting.

Consider doing squats as well. You'll get stronger legs, burn calories, and gain muscle (which burns calories while you're at rest, because it takes more calories for your body to feed a pound of muscle than it does a pound of fat).

In addition, if you're doing the squats correctly, they should be a great way to strengthen your spine and core. You need to tighten your core while you squat, and pay attention to your posture. Doesn't have to be super heavy, just do 5x5 or 3x10 of something you can manage 3X a week.

stop eating you cow

nothing special. just read the sticky