Does anyone else shamelessly stare at ass in the gym...

Does anyone else shamelessly stare at ass in the gym? Most guys at my uni rec very obviously try to avoid it but I embrace it. I blatantly stare at every gym thots ass while they do their meme ass excercises in their skin tight leggings and feel zero shame

Attached: IMG_1180.jpg (640x640, 82K)

That's what they want (if you are handsome).

Attached: 48C486D5-4E9E-4685-8702-D61753A9E714.jpg (936x622, 102K)

yeah. mostly in the shower though

based trash can bro

Not even larping but im pretty handsome, 6'3 and one of the biggest guys at my gym and i think i get away with it because of that. I always stare at girls ass' and make it fairly obvious because its fun to make them feel scrutinized. What the fuck do you expect when you wear a top that may as well just be a bra and leggings that are so skin tight i can see the ripples on your asshole? Do women honestly expect you to stare or are they playing a mental game with guys in the gym?

Yes, there's a video where a Twitch thot admits what I posted.

could a chad hypothetically pick up a gym thot by just endlessly staring at a girls ass in the gym? Would stacey fall for it?

I can't because I always go with my gf. Don't judge please.

Women literally dress that way because they want you to look at them. If you're attractive.

I used to before I got my gf, now I’m trying to adjust not automatically homing on tits and ass while I’m around her because she catches me easily

Yea me too. I make this face

Attached: images (1).jpg (212x238, 12K)

this is why i dont try with girls at the gym. im just a fat 6'0 manlet fuck compared to the top dudes in there

She might make small talk or stare at you. After that, is up to you.

i dont why this is controversial for some people, i doubt the dudes here want the 4/10 womens attention when they show off their gains

Dayum I would...

I don't mind getting my ass stared at desu. That's the goal at the gym, getting a worthy ass

I know the girl on the right is Bryanna Holly insta thot, but who in gods graces is the qt 3.14 on the left??

this. it's a good way to show interest if you're a true >7.5/10
but it's also a good way to be known around uni as the gym creep if you're

Yes it's a cheeky test boost during the session

Attached: Carmen.png (512x384, 146K)

As autistic as it sounds thats my fetish. Especially when they get embarrased

But you're a fag.

This basically. It's why guys wear sleeveless tank tops or those retarded fucking things that are like the V-shaped swuimsuit that Borat uses. People with nice bodies like to show off their bodies at the gym to make other attractive people look at them. So fucking simple

HOWEVER, there's also the fact that leggings and compression shorts are super comfortable. I use those shorts for my squat days and I always have gymthots staring at my ass and legs

I try to hide but, when I see MILFs with big fake tits I catch myself staring at them more than I would stare at girls closer to my age. Fucking one of those women is my fantasy.

i'm tired of seeing this subject pop up. There are two ways to deal with this issue :
1) you simply profit from it and stare at their ass, enjoy the view while they enjoy the attention they get, nobody gets hurt, everybody wins
2) you take the "self control" path and force yourself to look away. this way you can use the rage theses simple whores create in you to lift harder.

Why would you give them the satisfaction? They notice it when you ignore them, and 1) if you're spiteful and dislike women, it hurts their feelings or 2) if you want them to like you more, showing that you don't give a shit about them attracts them to you more. No matter what you feel about gym hoes, ignoring them is the best answer to their mating dance

This.

>showing that you don't give a shit about them attracts them to you more
that only works if she's already attracted to you. no girl will ever chase a 6/10 incel even if he acts all alpha and shit

yes they will

I do, I mean not for minutes at a time but when I glance around the gym I'm looking dudes in the eye and thots in the ass/thighs/tits depending on orientation, preference for ass.

Am I just a slut or do thots dress in glorified lingerie because it turns them on like it did me in a similar situation? I swear I can often smell the pussy walking past and taking a deep /sniff/
>stretching for splits in front of stretching-room mirror, bulge clearly visible
>qt comes in does w/e stuff they do next to me
>looks my way, looks down, wow she's looking at my dick the slut #metoo
>realise and instantly get insanely horny, initiate boner.jpg
>she looks again, obvious chub, I get even hornier

Attached: 1548823919429.jpg (564x804, 66K)

No, prove me wrong.

getting a semi while stretching is awesome. I actively try to get a chub while stretching and I catch girls looking all the time. Turns me on even more when they notice. Just a while ago i caught a gym qt staring at my crotch while foam rolling and immediately became erect. She literally could not take her eyes off my massive meat hammer

>haha I'm so shameless look at me
>all the other men are shy but not me I just LOVE THE PUSS
Yeah, guys like you are either gay or have tiny dicks. Chill.

t. banned from Shapes

i wish i had the courage to just stare. trying to steal glances all the time its exhausting

Attached: titilated.jpg (310x450, 47K)

>giving girls the attention they want

Never gonna make it.

that wasnt my point. My point is that women nowadays act like its a cardinal sin to eye fuck them in the gym when they dress in glorified lingerie and do exercises that flaunt their ass. Most men go out of their way to avoid staring because #metoo

my mates a 4/10 and fucks prostitutes all the time.

Lol @ brown eyes. Imagine thinking you could ever be considered attractive looking like this

when you hit 2/3/4/5 nothing matters anymore so you just do it

Attached: he_cute.png (270x344, 52K)

This right here is it chief

Post body/face

brutal frame-mog desu

>He doesn't troll his gf by obviously checking out ugly chicks

fuck feeding their ego