Redpill?

Redpill?

Attached: screen_shot_2018-09-06_at_15.56.42.png (992x1005, 993K)

Don't abuse it. Smoke only after working out to minimize laziness. Preferably vape to lower lung damage. Either you control the drug or it will control you.

This desu, I only smoke it in the evening a few hours before bed when I have absolutely nothing else to do, and resist the temptation for junk food and just eat nothing or health.

trash

Lengthens your sleep cycles and generally makes you okay with sitting around doing nothing, making you a less efficient and productive person.

only after you've finished your sets and your homework sweetie

Attached: g.jpg (556x960, 61K)

Yes mee-maw

All the money you spend on weed could be put into savings to pay for your sons college or to have your daughter aborted if you think about it rationally

I've been lifting for 2 years, smoking daily for about 5 years or more, and weed has not affected gains or diet or motivation. I'm buff, beyond 1/2/3/4, and have visible abs. Weed is a non-factor.

A smoking habit can damage your lungs, decreasing your endurance for long workouts.

>grammy hold this sword
>ok now stand like this.
>LOL oh gawd its perfect than you mee-maw

I was a huge pothead for years, finally quit last February and I’m really glad I did because I am finally able to save money (used to spend around $200 a week on it, it got bad)

>$200 a week
>probably near an entire ounce per week
holy fuck nigger how are your lungs and brain still working

(congrats tho)

Over, probably an ounce and a quarter per week - I am lucky I was able to hold down a job (IT job too or else I couldn’t have afforded the habit)

fpbp
>less efficient and productive person
but it has the opposite effect with me.

Great for a preworkout, have 2 or 3 cones before your workout and it will do wonders to your performance. Feel very little burn, able to push thru your limits and a nice relaxing lift.

You don't need to quit altogether though just cut back, about 4 years ago I use to smoke 2 ounce ($600 AUD) within a week while I was dealing and these days I've got it down to 3.5g a week.

Yes. Don't use it to lift yourself out of a bad time, only to enhance a good time, and not all the time

Trying to use it to help depression will probably only make things worse, and using it all the time generally saps your motivation

Oh shit nigger what are you doing.

Bluepill

Having a more successful workout.

Like literally everything else, keep it in moderation, err on the side of infrequency. A good general rule for weed, alcohol, anything caffeinated, etc. is that if you're doing it daily it's not for fun anymore, it's an addiction. I try stay at once a week or more for most of my vices. I probably only smoke/do edibles once a month or more, though.

haha duuude

Good if you need a rush of creativity, or want an occasional low-grade drug trip that will help you look at your life from another perspective.
Aside from those 2 uses it should be mostly avoided.

Interferes with REM sleep and raises cortisol so subsequently lowers test with chronic use. And affects brain development in keeedz. Tendency to consume impossible quantities of junk food. So don't smoke it until you're 21, and don't regularly smoke before bed because it fucks your sleep even if it feels like it helps you fall asleep. Edibles and herbal vaporizer don't fuck your lungs. I personally don't smoke anymore but mainly due to financial reasons and housemate hassle. Great bit of fun with the right people and tunes, easy way to ignore depression too. To each their own

I used to love it, but now every single time I get high, I feel the anxious thoughts like bees at a cracked window waiting to get in. The second I stop focusing on not freaking out, I think of a facial expression I made at work that conveyed displeasure, or a comment I made that may have come off wrong, or any number of past transgressions, and I immediately start having panic attacks.

It's really a pity; weed is legal here now, and yet I cannot enjoy it for the life of me.

Same. I used to be a guy who would smoke every morning. Then I quit and absolutely nothing about my life improved or changed. It truly does not affect my productivity or motivation.

Bad for gains. Makes you lazy and fucks up your REM sleep.

I don't even like it as a recreational drug. Makes me feel anxious for no reason (which is weird, because I didn't get that when doing shrooms and DMT)

>anxious
Same here. It absolutely destroys any happiness I may have had before I got high. It's absolutely awful for me. I envy the people who can smoke and then sit there laughing and carefree.

Just say no; it's unironically the Devil's lettuce. This cones from a man that used to really enjoy cannabis.

>habit

Attached: 12DF2EDC-7AE3-400D-9262-D08DC84C9CEA.jpg (512x512, 12K)

The high is trash and can be costly if you need your daily fix.

Also drugs are degenerate, stop taking them.

Kyle, is that you?

I’ve smoked weed for roughly 10 years in different quantities and intensities from my 15th till my 25th. It’s been 7 years since I stopped getting high and most of the good things in my life have happened after that (girlfriend-marriage-graduation-landing a good job-kids-getting in shape). It’s not as bad as alcohol, but if you can do without, just go without. Weed ads nothing to your life that you can’t find in a healthier and more constructive way.

This, I get schizo/paranoid as fuck

The boomers were so wrong about it for many years that people started to believe the whole "it's harmless bro" crap.

Treat it like you would alcohol.

Redpill?

Attached: images (3).jpg (400x267, 8K)

my fav supplement when im bulking :)

It's a vice. It's not the worst vice. But it is a vice.

I've been off and on for 10 years. Right now I'm off and I hope I stay off.

Lol same, I think of all of the cringe moments I did in my past. Plus, for some reason, when I'm in public, I get so self conscious about myself. About the way I talk, walk and even how I sit on the bus. Weed is only fun with me alone

I smoke everyday and it costs me $10/week

My girlfriend just loves to sniff my balls all day, and that's because i don't buy coke. Instead I buy her ass plugs and pussy toys.

induces uncertainty.
think about driving on a highway. sober, your cruising at 70, high, youre probably going 10mph under because you arent certain

It's the definition of blue pill

are you so much of a normgroid nigger kike that you do not live like this SOBER multiplied by 10? every constant you are awake kike nigger? imagine my panic attacks sweetie, what i call a panic attack god you normgroids make me sick smokr som herrbbb ahah

Switch to high CBD strains or take CBD oil, it's not only better for you but helps anxiety, inflammation and muscle tension

Welp on to the balls sniffing and butt pluging for maximum gains i guess

I smoked about 1-2 years everyday, that would be about 15-17G a week. I went cold turkey on the 1st of January.
I Thought i could control it but i was just lying to myself, i did Jow Forums everyday and got some goals completed but i felt stuck in a secure little bubble.
Ive been dealing with depression for about 5 years, while the weed made me forget and sometimes feel better it was all just in my head. Everyone around me knew i and could see i but i could not. I cant control such things, i cant even have a 2L diet coke in my fridge for more than one day.
Everyman his own i guess. I just warn about the daily use and the feeling of being ok or ''neutral''. If you think you have a problem you properly do.

It'a also great to burn one and then drink 2 or three cocktails and really enjoy a nature show on a sunny late afternoon

any tips for quitting?

still smoking on weed I bought years ago.
though I rarely ever smoke.

post body

Literally these OP, I'd also encourage taking a full 7 days once a month where you don't touch it to truly keep a leash on it

I have smoked weed on and off since I was 12. 24 now.
It definitely negatively affected my life when I was younger, having to sneak around, waste money, potentially get arrested, hangout with scummy people, not attend school, etc.
Now though I am living on my own in a legal state and none of those things matter. I occasionally smoke it but don't find it as fun anymore. it usually just makes me feel pretty nervous and overthink random bullshit in my life way too much. but sometimes it is fun to do when alone watching a movie or jerking off or something. though I have maybe smoked 10 times in the last 3 years.

You have to want to quit, other than that try to pick up something else other than weed. I switched it out with snus (pic related) and i started playing more vidya to get my mind on something else.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

And desu you just have to give it time. After a while you’ll forget how it’s like to be stoned and you’ll appreciate being completely sober for once. Also dont drink alcohol, it will make you want to smoke.

You switched it with something worse? Great job retard.

Was a everyday smoker 7-10g a week for 2-3 years and casual smoker (2-3 days a week) for 2 more after that. Am finally on the path to quitting which I hope I can stay on. Life's a lot better without it in a lot of ways, I can hardly enjoy getting blazed anymore. Anxiety and paranoia ruin it for me now. That said even if I could smoke without those side effects I'd rather stay off it completely. Feeling fucking great 2 months completely sober. I lost a good portion of my early 20's because I'd rather stay home and smoke weed or just sit around with my stoner friend and blaze.

Worse health wise yeah but not worse on your mental. Pick your poison.

>not sharing your interests with your loved ones
Go commit selfabortion

Attached: 1548645439615.jpg (548x512, 25K)

tfw cant smoke weed or else i'll risk having a schizophrenic episode and ending up back in the psych ward. fuck my dad for having schizophrenia and getting my mom pregnant with me. before i had it i'd grow my own tho.