This is what women want

This is what women want.

Yes, you lift for women.

Attached: 2ccebfe7aad131fc9d8cb18128dc7279.jpg (639x960, 92K)

>he thinks i work out

Attached: goodfellas.gif (460x258, 956K)

>women
no this is what 15 y.o bitchez want

>women mentally mature past 15
okay.

>15 yo's
exactly

>Yes, you lift for women.
I'm gay user

I'm a grill. I want a 6'1 200 lb 12% bf white man with brown hair/eyes and chest hair with 7 1/2 inch dick.

i have 7 half inch dicks

>I'm a grill.

Attached: 1437735689977.gif (250x259, 3.96M)

I would no joke be extremely happy if my body looked like that.
But a big head like that makes him look tiny.

I am exactly this except add 9 pounds and 4% bodyfat.

I do well with girls tho so good luck being valuable enough that I use my time to dick you down

>btw im a girl X^DDDD

post body
Muste be the angle, he's not that tiny

Attached: 81d5cc980304c6abc3a1254e00dee801.jpg (1080x1349, 112K)

That fag literally did low doses of test to get what a natural highschool kid gets from just playing a sport and fucking around in the gym for a few years.

Really? Doesn't look like it.

jokes on you i lift for men

>Watching 'Twins' with the GF
>Scene where Arny takes off his shirt
>GF: "Damnnnn, maybe you should start taking steroids"

LADS WHERE TO COP ARNY'S STACK??

>lifting for gf

Nah. they want rock hard muscles to grab not a skinny bitch body

Attached: E1E01344-D690-409D-BEC5-145CB45229C6.jpg (800x494, 79K)

based testiFy outside of fraud

Attached: bigdickrich.jpg (459x344, 51K)

That's what girls want. I like women.
Also, I lift for the physical capability to protect the one woman that matters. Your high school ideology is garbage.

Lmao fpbp

>to protect the one woman that matters
To protect her from what?

Women like big forearms

Who the fuck let you use a computer?

brown hair/eyes

>white

wut

Ok... but this is what i want to look like

Attached: 54643BC5-C436-452D-8214-DFC8221CAB2D.jpg (600x315, 25K)

i would rock this twinks shit so easily.

I was looking that up. You would think one of the older BBers would know, especially since steroids didn't really have a stigma and it wasn't until the 80-90s that doctors even believed steroids could make a meaningful difference in healthy people.

He definitely used dbol and Primobolan. Test too, I'd guess. But as to how much, idk.

There are claims modern cycles used are enormous by standards of the day. It might be to preserve the legend of these guys, but I think they might be right.

Anyone putting in the "hard work+ dedication+genetics" to compete nowadays has to be absolutely enormous by the golden age standards. A 6'2" Arnold would probably have had to be 80-100+ lbs heavier than his 240 to place and win today. So that could be the difference between a fuck ton of roids and just a modest amount.

So yeah, was it possible he was just pinning 500 mg of test, bit of dbol every now and again, then using Primobolan right before a contest and otherwise training his ass off? Maybe.

A lot of the golden age bodybuilders aesthetics were acheived through proportions too. Where today's look like bloated sacks of shit (because they've added insane mass everywhere), golden age were relatively selective with what they trained.

Smaller quads, less defined lats all equal less mass but contribute to relative bigness. If you have pecs, arms and shoulders that pop (while not being a manlet) you'll look huge.

I lift for my woman, not for women.

Attached: 20190113_150707.jpg (1080x1040, 778K)

I lift for men

I just want a big guy who can be a man, most attractive features:
Veins, everywhere
Strong jaw
Developed Shoulder trap muscle
Clean tough hands

t. teen girl (48kg, 161cm)

>gf says "user i think you should work more on your abs and shoulders"
>that's what i'm currently working on
was going to anyway but can't believe the audacity of her to say that when all she's done is get fat

Fuck n Chuck her user

im a man. I want a 100 lb girl with big tits and model face with hourglass figure

To be honest, they had better purer gear back then.
No bullshit the gear was superior to the chinese bathtub chemicals we have around today.
Even the mexican stuff was apparently top shelf before the feds fucked everything up.

Shut up you pigskin nordcuck cumskin.

this is actually making me mad

>I just want a big guy
Me too

Attached: 1546796963868.gif (280x358, 2.53M)

>6’1 200 lbs
So basically OP lmao

Womens taste change drastically with age and menstrual cycle. It's a meme believed by virgins to think that there is one universal look women want. 15 year old girls on birth control will be into totally different guys compared to 25 year old women who are ovulating.

Whats the point on roiding and having a skin like that? Its fucking gross, like a chicken skin.

>implying girls know what they want
They want a guy who doesnt give a shit what girls want. The moment you change who you are for a girl is the moment youll lose her

Attached: Found+this+on+the+know+your+meme+page+you+can+_0b795e464cae452ac86a2a560c3efd10.jpg (680x661, 148K)

lol someone mad their eyes arent blue?

lmao

Someone mad they can't go out in the summer without sunscreen and sunglasses?

>Wife says she wants me to have bigger shoulders
>Dedicate to 1 plate ohp
>Finally get it
>Shoulders way bigger
>She asks about how the gym has been going
>Tell her I've been working on shoulders
>She says I guess they're a little bigger
>She feels my traps
>Doesn't know the difference
>Women

This is not what women want. If this guy has chad personality maybe but if he’s regular they will just see a skinny guy in a t shirt.

Just don't wear t-shirts.

me too. just said i'm bulking for a few more months. started my cut now, 2 weeks in. not sure when abs will appear. didn't say anything back to her, just vented to gym bros

15 year old girls taking birth control should be illegal

clearly youre severely triggered, take a break bud lmao

>be me
>fat fuck
>nearly lmao1pl8 ohp
>shoulders still no where in sight due to being covered in fat

Attached: 1510462734737.jpg (425x748, 37K)

they have more sexual partners as they get older and realise that twinks are not sexually fulfilling

This is what women want

Attached: teasingtuesday027-500x667.jpg (500x667, 37K)

How do i get like this?

i know this is relationship advice on Jow Forums but you not telling her that was annoying or hypocritical is hurting your relationship. wheres the communication bruh, youre gonna bottle up little shit like that and then its gonna blow up in your face, instead of talking little details like that. she probably would say sorry if she understood

If I lift for women how come I squat 460 and haven't gotten one yet, hahahahahhahahahahahahaha. Gotem

The kind of women that want that...I don't want to fuck.
Ever.

Lol

I want to nibble on his tummy

women are mentally retarded.
I lift cause I like lifting.
Get on that good MGTOW shit pleb

>tfw 6'1 195lbs 25% bf white man with blonde hair, blue eyes, chest hair, and a 6 inch dick
Even if I make it I'll never make it, feels bad mang.

Kitty that gave him those claw marks didn't seem to think so.

Post body

>im a grill
yeah a george foreman

Heh take add half in front of white white add 7 % body fat and take an inch and a half off and I’m right in the sweet spot.

Same

>tfw forgot freddy mercury was roiding