How do you track your work outs? App, bring a notebook to the gym,...you do track it right?

How do you track your work outs? App, bring a notebook to the gym,...you do track it right?

Attached: 35657C3B-F9D0-44E3-9902-530F948BE8BF.jpg (425x425, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strong.app/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just keep a mental log. It's easy to track this shit if you only have 1 rest day

i use google sheets on my phone.

i run a variation of 5/3/1 so each week my numbers change on my main lifts. just copy paste the week and it fills the rest of the spreadsheet out.

i then track sets/reps in a section next to the lifts and note if i need to increase weight for certain accessory work or possibly sub in another lift.

im not adding things each rest period just every few so im not glued to my phone.

I have a dry erase calendar. I track what I worked on each day, the rep range I used, how many minutes of abs I did, my current weight once a week, bf% for the month etc.

When the month is over I take a picture of it and erase. Would recommend.

Excel. Works the best.

This app called strong, it's amazing
strong.app/

I have a notebook that I use to note down every set + plus my weight
Then I use excel at home for autistic graphs

Google sheets.
my nigga

My brain

>Falling for the app jew, never gonna make it.

Make those brain gains by remembering your shit.

Second this. Strong fucking rules

I tracked my SS progress but haven't been assed calculating 5/3/1, I know what weights I have to use for assistance and I keep the 1rms on my phone and calculate then in the gym

I transcribe everything in a notebook. There's something about seeing how weak you were in your own handwriting that's hard to explain, but I don't think I'd get the same feeling of accomplishment seeing it in a digital format.

I track only a few lifts. I do these at the beginning of my workout and then do the rest of my shit to whatever extent I'm able to push myself.

just carve it on the wall of the gym

Got that one too

Based and strongpilled

one of those small spiral flip notebooks, though t.b.h. it's pretty inelegant and annoying and I'd rather have something better. I keep it in my fanny pack, I wonder how many people secretly lmao at me for wearing that thing, don't really give a fuck tho lmao

Based grugposter

Just . . . remember it.

Attached: 1549409709499.jpg (568x518, 17K)

This plus a little booklet where i write all my lifts donw

FitNotes app.

Personal Training Coach app

Usually mental notes and what my bodies itching for that day. If I have a sensation where i feel my back/ rhomboids wanting to flex, i feed them the iron. However, I'm doing a new program for myself now, so i have excel sheets logged in what lifts I accomplished that day. I should start planning for the day ahead on the sheet. But usually it comes to me on that day