Why do my forearms hurt when I do bicep curls?

Why do my forearms hurt when I do bicep curls?

Attached: southern europe.jpg (960x960, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=athean x elbows
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pic
northern Italian girls are god tier
the southern ones have too much med/semitic admixture

Becuase you aren't keeping your wrists in line

This or maybe overteaining. Go easy. I got a tendonitis thats slowing me down now. Biceps develope faster than forearms in my experience

North italian girls are southern european girls dude

You're bending your wrists out and the tension hurts over time. That or you're just not as strong as you think you are and need to do some holds at the top of your diddies

cuz gravity you dum dum

That might be a reason of pain not solution if he keep stright wrists curling stright bar.
Also what means "forearms hurt"

I live in northern europe and travel in the south a lot and I have to disagree. Norwegian, Swedish, and Finnish girls tend to be cute as hell, more natural and down to earth girls. Meanwhile the majority of southern european girls seem to be preoccupied with looks and social media status

youtube.com/results?search_query=athean x elbows

Plus Southern women have brown assholes which is disgusting.

>which is disgusting
which makes it really hot

t. american

northern italy is basically switzerland, austria

remember i had the same thing happen when i was a beginner
think it had something to do with low amount of forearm muscles, it just stopped hurting after a year or so
go light on biceps and try out different types of lifts like hammer curls and focus on keeping wrists straight

Exactly, I'm a beginner. It's not bone pain, just a muscular pain whenever I use my forearms. I'll just go light on it then.

Try ez bar they feel better in my wrist than straight bar

based and legapilled

Great pic

Because you use your forearm muscles to do bicep curls?

Could you describe the average body of them? Going to turin in a month, the curiosity is killing me

tyrol is a fantastic place

bad wrist flexibility maybe. I did some free yoga classes for a couple months at my rec centre when i had a similar problem, really improved my curls and general flexibility

>implying blondes don’t have brown buttholes unless it’s bleached

I looked at my asshole and it's brown.

>t. blonde

>t. jealous shitskin

Attached: BloodElves.jpg (490x700, 59K)

Post proof

Who keeps making all this “Southern Europe vs Northern Europe” pictures?

Because in real life(4channel is not reality) no one gives a flying fuck

Jealous of what exactly?

yeah idk i looked at my asshole and he said I was jealous then posted blood elves? he must be deranged

divide and conquer

Attached: 1529008556137.jpg (563x821, 181K)

>Brappé the frog.
Based

Everyone does. Northern Europeans will always be of higher status because blonde hair and blue eyes = purity and aristocracy.

The left tried making whites hate each other based on eye color and hair color and what part of euroland youre from.
We commandeered their d&c memes and turned them into banter.

it's a raid desu, this thread was clearly started for the purpose of trolling - OP makes a one-line post with a dumb question that should go in QTDDTOT, coupled with an inflammatory picture. Shit like this gets posted all over this website, just ignore it

My girl's butthole is pink and so are her nipples. That's how you know someone is white

bingo

Kek
That’s fucking bullshit

Porpably an American warship

This, still funny as fuck though once you realize it
I like the thought of a united Europe where you are close enough to your neighbors to make jokes about them