People here seem to care a lot about physical health, but neglect their mental health...

People here seem to care a lot about physical health, but neglect their mental health. A lot of the opinions posted here are really toxic and unhealthy. What is the point of having a nice body if you are an autistic man-child on the inside?

Attached: 1511567861308.jpg (750x747, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72jifSo6kVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REEEEEEEEEEE
>DELETE
DELETE
>DELETE
DELETE
>DELETE
DELETE AAAAAH

Are you trying to insinuate that conservative viewpoints are autistic? Or that the current political climate is rife with tribalism, and more left leaning people view conservatives as the enemy?

Give examples of said opinions.

Attached: F3E04B92-7AA0-47AE-8760-70FF581438B9.png (1024x1022, 634K)

oy vey

>toxic
>man-child
Yeah fuck niggers and fuck jannies, go suck dick somewhere else you fucking faggot

You're using buzz words like "toxic" which outs you as /leftypol/. Fuck off back to your containment board.

>hating some of the prime reasons for the coming fall of man is now considered toxic and unhealthy.

Attached: 1549161880167.jpg (789x750, 94K)

>A lot of the opinions posted here are really toxic and unhealthy.
Yeah, let's just dumb ourselves to normie levels and be "happy" vegetables

Attached: 14399929162300.jpg (433x409, 64K)

Given the pic and the content you posted, you must be a lefty sjw.
I don't want to be friends with a lefty sjw, and no one else here wants to too, go away and never return.

why don't you guys go see a therapist and work though your feelings? You might learn something.

Attached: ec94331ecd08dcef859c9b15e1fd7323_1024.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

This is me and I have no friends. I'm a female. Girls hate any serious conversations, if you're right wing they have panic attacks and virtue signal on twitter. Can't make male friends because they are just as dangerous. Vindictive betamales raised on the internet.
I'm just anxious and paranoid all the time and I hate my life.

false dichotomy. That's like saying all normies are fit . It actually takes a lot of work to be psychologically healthy.

No

Why dont you go back to your cuck shed and stop posting bait?

You're too young and impulsive to be talking to me about feelings, son. You're like what? Early 20ies? Your brain hasn't fully matured yet. Heck, your balls have barely dropped (if you haven't chopped them off to become a tranny yet).

You haven't provided any arguments, in classic /leftypol/ manners, and the only thing you do is spew out stale buzz words like the NPC you are.

Attached: roflmao.jpg (960x960, 371K)

What's ur vag smell like?

>therapist

Attached: F29BB51C-754B-4274-8FC7-1FF0E6BF143E.png (1111x1115, 1.23M)

My opinions are based and redpilled, you shill.
TRUMP TRUMP

Attached: npc angery.jpg (220x229, 6K)

It smells quite pungent, my dear.

>I'm a female
Cutting your dick doesn't make a girl.

Cringe.

>(((therapist)))

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

sounds super healthy.

conservationism is a mental illness.

Being a Conservative is not about preserving ashes, but rather keeping the flame alive.

I don't visit Jow Forums so I don't know anything about that board. I try and stay away from mentally ill psycopaths. I value my mental health. If you want to steep in negativity like that, I feel sorry for you.

It would probably be easier to find friends as a tranny freak of nature than an autistic girl who hates them.
No girl normie want to touch me with a 10 foot pole, and I'm too afraid of men to talk to them.

not an argument.

I never said Jow Forums, I said /leftypol/, and you're clearly a part of those boy-loving sociopaths. What Discord channel are you using to organize your shilling?

It's not that I'm unhealthy, the world is just sick in nearly every way.

Conservatives are people with fundamentally different values. I don't think they're inherently evil, but I don't agree with them on trans people treatments, abortions, etc

Conservative politicians are scum though

I dont commiserate with rapists. That is the domain of male feminists. Be gone leftypol.

>I value my mental health
>toxic unhealthy hurr durr
>u r autistic manchilds!!1!1!
I think you should get your head checked mate

>conservative
Ach Schätzchen...

Flame died a long time ago, anyone why tells you otherwise is preying on your ignorance. You are the embodiment of a a cuck is you vote for Trump.

I'm just telling you, you discord faggots. Nobody will ever treat you like women. Cucks on Twitter might, but irl no. They will be nice to you, yes, but never will they feel deep inside that you're women and you're normal. I was drinking with my ultranormie friends (girls and guys alike) in a clubbing zone when a tranny approached us. I thought that my liberal friends are gonna ignore it. And I was surprised when after hearing him say hi, one of the guys who had a bit to drink immediately said "aren't you a dude? why are you wearing girly clothes?". The tranny started talking to the girls in our group and they just said "leave us alone". We insulted him until one of us started shouting "fuck off faggot". And the tranny was """hot""" by Jow Forums standards. The voice is what gave it away. You think you're winning because people are forced to keep their thoughts about you disgusting abominations to themselves. The moment shit hits the fan, economic collapse or something, "race war", whatever, there will be loads of people more than happy to hunt you down. And I don't mean Jow Forums idiots, just normal people, some of them would probably rape you right before, I don't care. If you don't kill yourself before you're 30, you should be very cautious where you live, because the moment we're not forced to tolerate your bullshit you're gonna fucking hang you filthy degenerate.

Attached: D41AD7778BB54F65A91148C21BEC1E89.jpg (600x780, 210K)

I'm a Norwegian, so I don't have a dog in that fight. That being said I fully support the current POTUS.

Attached: 2018-09-22 01.15.17.jpg (3264x1836, 1.8M)

which flame is it you want to keep and where is it burning? conservatism is just 10 years delayed progressivism

Such a broad statement, it means literally nothing.

woah look at that another tranny thread

>discord tranny talking about neglecting mental healthy
oh lawdy

if I hurt your feelings, you might consider there is something to what I have said.

not fitness related

The sheer fact of how quickly this thread has grown proves I'm right.

The flame I'm talking about is a symbol of the very values that the Founding Fathers based their union of states on.

Life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

Any revision or restriction to the US Constitution or Bill of Rights is a threat to the core values of the nation.

this lmao just kill yourselves already and save everybody the wait

the future of your nation is whatever mexico decides, your people decided to stop having kids and care only about themselves a long time ago, they decided the moment was more important than any legacy and now it's too late

seek help.

Im pretty sure everyone has reported this thread and saged

MUH TRUUUUUUUUUUMP

Attached: pol fathers.png (1240x1870, 2.21M)

Instead of getting mad at me, they should be analyzing why what I have said it's so triggering to them. I don't see the point of fitness if you are not going to become psychologically fit too.

>being this obsessed with trannies you mention them every thread
I knew right wing are closet faggots

Based
Checked truth

>your not leftwing? you obvs need a therapist.

someone gotta do it because theyll die real quick and theyll only be remembered by ''that weird guy who thought he was a girl lol''

Right wing opinions help you avoid toxic gimme gimme druggie friends

Everyone is conservative on the inside they just dont know it. If they say they aren't theyr'e just trying to be cool. Everyone agrees you should have to work for your life luxuries.

Again - I'm Norwegian, merely offering my two cents as a freedom loving Patriot and Conservative.

Great post.

Attached: 1549446089784.jpg (720x445, 254K)

lol at how btfo the incels itt got by some /b/tard shit posting

Attached: 1527511027459.gif (607x609, 388K)

Well ok.
The world is shit. My race is committing suicide, the last hope for higher man is nearly gone. Beauty is dead and dying. The physical world is rotting away. Humans are nihilistic and selfish. They'd rather buy into the lies and slowly die in shit than fight. There is no hope for the future. My children and grandchildren will be hated and persecuted minorities, but not before state enforced brainwashing tells them to like it. Nature is dying. White the white man is busy self-flagellating Chinese smog will blot out the sun, the oceans will turn to acid and nearly all life on the planet will die off, leaving the last remnants of life being mixed brown hordes toiling for a small racial elite clique.
And if I talk to anyone about it they think I am deranged. The truth is none of these people thing beyond anything than their immediate pleasure.

For free white people of good moral character.

Dont forget that essential part.

Attached: 86C77F9099C54773A9F8BD692FD59CAA.png (685x1000, 743K)

whats the point in caring what you think when you are an autistic manchild with a super nice body?

That part used to be obvious, but it's a good thing you pointed that out. The Lefty might actually learn a thing or two.

I haven't had anything close to a real life friend in 11 years. I've never a gf I'll become a wizard in 8 months.

I pretty much gave up on my brain and just focus on the parts of my body I can actually change without the help of others (help that will never come because I'm nothing but a low status male).

Define white. American.

Attached: 1531772911297.png (512x512, 113K)

Conservatives and liberals are both judgmental, but conservatives have lower IQs because they hate on things that can't be changed: race, sexual orientation, gender. Where as liberals hate on things that CAN be changed:prejudice, greed. You are a true brainlet if you are conservative.

Not true. Some people are legitimately brain damaged and cannot be redeemed. They are allowed flourish in a collapsing empire with no morals.

That's just sad, bro. I would be your friend, given the chance.

Hypothetically, if you could go back in time to save the present, when/where/what would you do?

Good thing they are all white

Melbourne?

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (678x452, 38K)

I don't hate anyone for what they are. I hate that they're forced into close proximity with no escape.

Weak bait do not respond

Pretty much spot on.

You've got it all wrong.
Conservatives don't hate. I'll provide a metaphor for you. If a father loves his own child more than the other kids on the playground, does that mean that he hates those other kids? Obviously not. He just loves his own kin more, which is perfectly natural.
I would also like to point out the logical flaw in what you said about sexual orientation and gender not being something people can change, as Leftists sure are doing what they can to influence kids into "experimenting" with different sexualities and even have gender reassignment surgeries.
The part about race - again - has nothing to do with hate, but everything to do with pattern recognition and the ability to read statistics. Blacks, for instance, are hopelessly over represented in criminal statistics - for a good reason. That means that being critical of niggers is a healthy response to that.

well that's the nature of being alive. We share the world with all kinds of people. If you are having trouble with that concept, that's a good thing to talk to a professional about.

>Conservatives don't hate.
Come on now.

Attached: 1518294049560.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

Provide me with an example of hate.

>Provide me with an example of hate.
>niggers

>hurt my feelings
No dumbfuck, i'm saying a lobotomized person is smarter than you.

right wing opinions at their core are all based on hate. What an ugly emotion to be carrying around all day, it must wear you down :(

Yeah millions of africans being imported by a hostile elite class and given a free ride and no punishment for any crime is totally a natural phenomenon and should be accepted without question.

You know what else is also a natural phenomenon? Death, dying, war.

fuck niggers and fuck the jannies

A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet. I just call 'em as I see 'em. To be fair, there is a slight distinction between a Black person and a nigger. The former would at least make an attempt at being a productive member of society. The latter would rather sit at home smoking weed, playing x-box and being "gangsta".

Give some examples.

There's a good reason the super majority of Jow Forumstards are forever alone. What woman wants to be with a man whose only emotion is self-hate manifested as violence, anger, and hatred for the perceived cause of his personal failure.

Beneath your anger I sense a lot of hurt. After all, that's what anger is, unprocessed sadness. What are you sad about?Maybe you would like to explore that feeling with a therapist? I promise that when you process your emotions properly you will feel a lot better. :)

Don't be racist.

I'm tired of pretending that I don't have hate in my heart for people who want to see me dead, my race gone extinct, and my children brainwashed and tortured.
You know what? I hate them. Hate is a powerful emotion and tool to be used. It's not a pathology. Stop falling for your enemy's demands when he calls for your weakness.

>my children

Attached: 1537193680579.jpg (720x612, 28K)

I'm not angry, I just don't need a "therapist" to feel that you are an idiot.
And stop throwing bait around.

Exactly :(

That's why I'm trying to get you guys to become psychologically fit, so you can have a nice life and be happy. So sad that someone would spend years perfecting their body, only to be angry and broken on the inside. It's a waste, really.

youtube.com/watch?v=72jifSo6kVA

Watch this, brother. Listen to the words. Don't fight fire with fire. Fight fire with water to extinguish the hate. Don't seek vengeance. Seek justice!

Instead of using hate as fuel, use ANGER. It is way more productive and easier to control. Hate will consume you and turn you into your enemy.

Attached: 1462479937150.jpg (500x490, 234K)

Yes tranny, unlike you I have functioning sex organs.

Dude being a Jow Forumstard is just a phase. You'll get over it and cringe really hard. Just be sure not to talk to anyone IRL about this phase because here you're anonymous. The embarrassment if you bring this stuff IRL will be forever

post body

I know it's a hard pill to swallow, but you will only be stronger for it in the long run :0

>he doesn't realize he can't have children asexually

Attached: 1523469550794.gif (500x284, 1.08M)

You need to swallow a cyanide pill

Attached: ba1.png (1564x616, 1.58M)

As a degenerate psych student I agree