Jeff is on HGH

youtu.be/wMmy2MlH55U?t=478

You can clearly see the injection site on his upper abs.

TRAIN LIKE A REAL ATHLETE! TAKE ILLEGAL SUPPLEMENTS!

EVERY TIME!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

based

Don't you take steroids in the butt

HGH isn't a steroid numbnuts

That's just a pimple, OP

dafuk, that's any number of blemishes, bumps and pimples that occur on a human body

bad bait bro

>injection site on his upper abs.

Attached: 12454321345654.png (108x153, 40K)

show us a still, dickhead

Here's one thing I don't understand, why does Jow Forums bully Jeff about face-pull exercise?

>injection site on his upper abs
That's a rash or pimples, dipshit

Also possible it is just a vein. I have a few veins on my abs that look like that and I'm not quite as lean as him.

Because half of fit are goblin shills that want to brain wash beginners into fucking them self up

Wait so facepulls are a meme?
Thought I was jeffpilled by combining facepulls into my routine

Facepulls are God tier.
The goblins are trying to meme you into not doing them.

So why would I not do facepulls then? What's wrong with them?

Are you trolling? How can you be this stupid?

Attached: 1440169199850.jpg (478x373, 39K)

You inject HGH lower belly, thigh or butt and the needle is so small you just don't see it.

They're the back extension for your rear delts. As in the fix your posture, show results fast and anybody that doesn't do them is going to have the famous "back injury" that makes them never lift heavy again (but never stop talking about how they lift more than you back in the day.)

Thanks for the replies. I'm adequately assured facepulls are legit.
btw is not me

>ILLEGAL
What kind of backwards country do you live in?
Where the fuck is hgh and test for 40+ men illegal?

They're easy as shit to do too. I tried a dumbell workout where you bend over 45 degrees then externally rotate your shoulders and it was much harder for no reason. Just don't jerk like how I see the benchbros in the gym do.

L3 hernia here.
It's been three years and I'm still recovering my deadlift/squat
Hit lmao3pl8 this week, though. I feel like a bitch 'cause I've been wearing a belt since the injury. I can only imagine people judging me back when I was starting at 1pl8 with a fucking belt on, but oh well.