Is it true that video games make a person fat?

Is it true that video games make a person fat?

Attached: Boogiefat.jpg (1080x1208, 347K)

>Booger2988

Attached: 1548332318733.gif (320x240, 3.84M)

Why does he gotta be like this bros?

They sure seem to make me fat.

>decide to try a new MMO
>5kg heavier before I even notice

That shit ls literal poison to me. I had to give up Eve in the past because it was too much of an addiction and kept eating like shit because "have no time to cook, corp needs me" and so on.

I seriously don’t get how people get addicted to mmos. Obviously they must have an addictive personality but even so the games are so assesnine and boring, not dopamine boosting like drugs.

Attached: 4A52A5C2-310A-4CF6-80E9-740328FE66E9.jpg (400x294, 23K)

for me it was the opposite, I barely ate when I was addicted to wow years ago, too busy to get up and grab some food and I stop thinking about hunger when I'm focused on the game

>WoW fan for 15 years
>CS fan for 15 years
>Grow up and play LAN with friends eating pizza and snacks
>eat like shit for years
>active lifestyle with soccer, athletics, martial arts
>now 32yrs
>never been fat
I have no idea how people can get fat in the first place, I cant go one second without thinking how to avoid getting fat.

Sitting on your ass all day every day makes you fat and weak.

video games didn't make boogie fat jesus fucking christ

eating too much food and not moving enough makes you fat... unless you have an insanely rare disorder, and i mean INSANELY rare

I hate that fat fuck so much

I’ve always been rail skinny but am finally putting on some fat experimenting with my calories during bulk

being a lazy fuck makes you fat
video games are just a common crutch for said lazy fucks, but video games are just a thing and are innocent by themselves
same goes for
>tv shows and movies
>internet browsing and streams
>alcohol/weed/etc
>jerkin ur peen (admittedly a hair more active than above)
theyre just replacements for doing nothing, doing nothing + eating a lot = fayt, ill take my physical health degree now thanks

The ONLY Jow Forums approved games are fighting games

Attached: 1527436173724.jpg (750x746, 83K)

How boogie manipulates his audience:

His entire life is a fucking lie and he is manipulating people to see nothing but good when there's nothing but bad.

First he garners sympathy by admitting he has a problem. It's easy to hate an alcoholic, but it's a lot harder to hate someone who admits their faults.

He then gives a plan of action. This gives hope to his audience and inspires them. "Wow his situation is so bad, but look at how hopeful he is, and he's got a sure fire plan." It's like the beginning of an underdog tale, the start of a hero's quest.

He then implements the plan out of sight. He'll make an update video showing some minor progress and this again inspires his audience and makes them see him as a hard worker.

Then when he inevitably fails, due to not actually giving much of a shit about the plan in the first place, he blames his failings on external factors.
"Oh I was abused which caused anxiety and depression and these things made me fail my execution of the plan of action."

This removes any responsibility from his shoulders over his failings as the audience now identifies his mental illness as an evil that stopped this mighty man on his way to success. They've personified anxiety like a bad owner kicking a puppy for playing with a ball.

He lastly then garners more sympathy by apologizing for his failings. The thing is that by this point the audience doesn't see his failings as his anymore, they see it as the result of the interference of the 'bad guy'/evil of abuse and mental illness. Thus when he apologizes it's like when a hurt child apologises for the way their parents act.
The child has no agency, yet it apologised, this is wrong. Clearly the anxiety (which has been personified as evil) is the cause and the anxiety should be apologising.

Rince and repeat, and you end up with the cult like enthusiasm around boogie that you have today.

Yes, they are known to be very high in calories.

Dubs and Boogie commits suicide in his sleep

This except replace boogie with the word women and change the pronouns around.

He's never gonna commit suicide, he's a narcissist. He's found a way to completely remove sadness from his life and replace it with rage, directed at people he blames for his own failures.
It's an amazing mental feat, takes a superhuman amount of denial.

What's the true Jow Forums character class in rpgs? I always play a rogue.

Either pic related or Paladin.

Attached: 59c01d6dd37a295db99677e3a66169b6.jpg (886x1200, 96K)

Fighter, obviously. Nothing to your name, no fancy magic or superhuman rage, but your skill, your training and the steel of your balls.

Monk.
>Your only armor are your rock hard muscles
>Your only weapons are your fists and feet
>Psychic powers thanks to countless hours of shower meditation
>No gf

I will never understand why grown men waste time with games meant for children.

Rogues are the beta males (possibly omega males) of the RPG genre. If you arent playing someone who gets in there and smashes skulls, you arent getting laid irl.

Fine. Dubs and someone suicides Boogie in his sleep

Fucking sick, genuinely convinced me to give fighter a go, user. Thanks

This, they're all grindy and boring as shit. There's never any action or fun.

>Friend is playing a goliath (aka race of 8-foot tall dudes) monk. Basically a mountain that beats people up.
>Determined to fuck every beautiful woman we run across.
>I'm supposed to be the bard here.

I don't think monks in D&D are celibate so shoot for the stars dude.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

I hate you

Reroll

i only play m&b warband occassionally anymore

Barbarian all the way. If you're not regularly rolling your d12 you're doing something wrong. You've gotta swing big to get big drops, C'MON.

Attached: c8fcd3c1fa3da0638199f226519155b0.png (1186x1600, 1.81M)

they don't just make you fat, they sell you an experience of accomplishment and if man doesn't have much or any accomplishment in his life he mistakes that he he must buy video games to feel proud of something. just look how many single player campaigns have a muscular handsome guy that effortlessly goes around killing all the monsters or enemy bases, has women thrown at him constantly while being perfectly good and never messing up anything or does something wrong. next time you play a single player campaign count how many times you hear "how do we stop ______!", "_______ will save us" or something like that. i feel this dulls reality for a lot of guys who are already shy so they never try to take risks in life because they are already getting stimulated with fake compliments in a game.

Attached: Tw3_fighting_drowner.jpg (1024x819, 244K)

This man is a disgrace

>rogue
>biggest strength is being sneaky and trying to get lucky potshots it
Absolutely pathetic.

Attached: 1547697072698.jpg (406x480, 10K)

>ITS NOT MY FAULT. THE GAMES MADE ME DRINK THAT PURIFED LARD

Based Boogie avoiding any personal responsibility forever and ever

120lb skelly semi-pro gamer here
not true

I've wasted half my life on games and always had a healthy bmi

Why cant this dude just fucking die already?
"He" has more estrogen than a pregnant woman.

We should spam twitter with the news of his death, seeing all the people cheering might just make him finally kill himself

It's a constant stream of small rewards for your actions. Like giving a dog a small treat every time it performs a trick

What about Wii Fit?

>Boogie trying to deflect the reasons for his personal flaws like the coward he is
Christ, first it was abuse, then it was stress, and now he's blaming his fucking primary source of income despite it being one of the easiest jobs on the planet. At what point does a man take a step back and realize that the only one bringing the fork to his face is him? No OP, vidya doesn't make you fat; slovenly behavior and an unwillingness to exercise and eat right makes you fat. Much like how the fork didn't levitate into boogie's slovenly maw the video game doesn't force your ass into a seat for hours on end.

Why did I let this loop three times?

Attached: 1547738510516.png (785x644, 670K)