/fast/ - #380 - HEY FATTY EDITION

FAQ
/fast/ discord
>discord.gg/dknZqPb
What is /fast/?
>Fast is a thread for the discussion of intermittent fasting, fasting, water fasting, and dry fasting.

What’s the difference between intermittent fasting, water fasting, dry fasting, etc.?
>Intermittent fasting: Fasting for a certain amount of time with a short eating window. 16:8 (16 hours fasting, 8 hour eating window) is the bare minimum.
>Water fasting: Fasting with only water.
>Dry fasting: Fasting with no water. Dangerous, use with caution.

Why should I fast?
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3946160/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11147801
>reddit.com/r/intermittentfasting/wiki/studies
>idmprogram.com/difference-calorie-restriction-fasting-fasting-27/
>Read all of these, they might answer some other questions you may want to ask.

How do I safely do an extended fast?
>Take snake juice, or just supplement electrolytes.
>Water=2L
>Potassium chloride =1 tsp (No Salt)
>Sodium chloride = 1/2 tsp (Himalayan Pink Salt)
>Sodium Bicarbonate = 1 tsp (Baking Soda)
>Magnesium Sulphate = 1/2 tsp (Food Grade Epsom Salts)
>Mix these in 2L of water and sip it throughout the day.
>[OPTIONAL] 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar and 4 tbsp lemon juice. DO NOT MIX with snake juice, drink separately.
>You can also do this if you feel lightheaded, weak, dizzy, nauseous, etc., on shorter water fasts. Don’t do this while intermittent farting.

Won’t I go into starvation mode?
>No. You won't have the willpower to fast that low.

Will (something with calories) break my fast?
>Yes, you Hmong.

Can I drink coffee, tea, and diet soda? Or anything with artificial sweeteners?
>You can do whatever the fuck you want. We recommend avoiding those, sweeteners especially.

Do I need a multivitamin?
>No

Prolonged fast Q&A: fast.fandom.com/wiki/FAST_FAQ

Attached: AC546B55-A0C8-4F0A-BFE2-E9AB47E0D966.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

my shits burn so fucking bad what the fuck do i do

How do I evade my family, lads? When I told them Im fasting they immediately wanted to send me to hospital, and always control me if I had eaten that day ( especially grandma ) ? Whats the trick?

Attached: 1503280437858.png (540x532, 370K)

stop drinking acid faggot

The trick is to grow a pair of balls. What are they going to do hold you down and pinch your nose and then shovel food in your mouth?

Currently 192 from 225 on snake diet. Why the fuck is my fat softer and flabby all of a sudden. I swear I didn't jiggle this much when I was heavier.

Attached: 1549342984660.png (349x491, 203K)

IM NOT DRINKING FUCKING ACID IM DRINKING SNAKE JUICE

While I notice the physical sensation of hunger subside pretty quickly on a fast (water+snake juice), the psychological feeling of just wanting to eat food never really goes away for me, which makes it hard to go past ~100 hours. Is there another checkpoint so to speak where it goes away? I always want to feast on some curry or fried chicken by day 3 even though I know I could barely stomach 1000 calories if I broke the fast

Has anyone done the REAL snake diet for a long time? I mean where you are always fasting, and you only ever break the fast to eat 500 keto calories at most, then immediately restart? So basically you have no normal days break in between fasts until you’re lean. I’m thinking about starting this.

48hr in, keep watching mukbang videos. Cut out coffee for tea. Drinking nothing but snake juice. Still doing 30 min cardio ( I take yohimbine don't know if it's good to do or not ) and my pushups / pullups. Feel kind of meh. More pain for the pain God

Same happened to me, probably a good sign

Replace nothing for tea and snake juice I was hungry for a moment.

PROGRESS REPORT
>Height: 6'4 / 195cm
>Starting Weight: 304lbs / 138kg
>Current Weight: 269lbs / 122kg

ROUTINE (Snake Juice Fasts)
>5x3-day
>1x6-day
>Currently on my second 6-day.
>Will continue 6-days all of February and beginning of March, planning to shoot for a 40-day, Jesus tier fast for the full duration of Lent.

AMA I guess. We're already making it bruhs.

Lie. Tell them you already ate.

gonna be day 27 of fast tomorrow, kinda wanna go get a massage, but also kinda worried i'll fart and explode a fountain of watery shit in the masseuse's face which would probably put a damper on the rest of the massage

also wondering if aroma therapy oils would somehow break my fast

Are they Christian? Mine are, and I always counter their anti-fasting with
>jesus fasted 40 days, we should be like him
>bible commands you to fast
>early christians practiced fasting and it’s only the modern church that fails to promote it
They can’t dare oppose it after this

My masseuse always tells me to drink a lot of water afterwards because all that fascia release has crap in it. I knew someone who got real sick from it too. Maybe just let the body do its own thing?

That's not fat that's loose skin bros

First time I've done water fasting was a few years back on distilled water. I was around 180ish (5'8") and I dropped down to 150-155. It was pretty rough - never do distilled water.
2nd time I did a fresh water fast just for a test for 9 days. I forgot how much I lost but it was a lot better than the last.
Third time is when I found the Snake Juice, was to salty for me to do it fully. So I did 50/50 for two weeks. Went from 213 to 180.
Now, I'm planning to go for 4 weeks from 200 to as lean as possible while continuing to lift. High intensity, low volume.

based and jesuspilled

Will I enter autophagy with a water fast? I can go long without food pretty easily but I drink a lot during the day so I'm wondering if it's possible

i have no appendix, how well does yogurt work for getting good bacteria into my stomach and intestines after long fasts. Or perhaps i should keep some of my shit to eat later

Attached: 1508642813086.jpg (600x600, 464K)

You better be fucking kidding me. Please tell me you're joking.

Attached: ANTS.png (5000x5000, 1.08M)

I want to fast, but I don't want to stop eating.
Currently eating paper to satisfy my stomach. Any idea how many calories are in a ream?

Its not loose skin, look up "woosh effect". Quick rundown from what I can recall apparently your fat deposits are filled with water or something and then eventually the water leaves you. It's your body stubbornly holding on waiting for fat to refill the deposits.

does it go away

yes the aesthetic appearance will mostly dissappear, though the number of fat cells in your body will only verrrry slowly die off mostly through failed mitosis

this is a good thing in the long-term though because when you regain weight it will be more evenly distributed

Please respond

>>You can also do this if you feel lightheaded, weak, dizzy, nauseous, etc., on shorter water fasts. Don’t do this while intermittent farting.
>>Don’t do this while intermittent farting.
>>intermittent farting.

Hey CAPSBRO when you get back in here it would be awesome if you could elaborate on this. I am trying to make sure I avoid that bloat effect because of salt and water retention when I break this dry fast.

My original goal was 7 days. I'm a little over 4.5 days now of hard dry fasting. We will see if I get to that 7 day mark. Should I avoid salt and salty foods for a few days after? How many days? What about all the juice and coconut water and baking soda cleanses Cole talks about? What if I wanted to roll out of this into a water fast for a few days?

There just isn't a ton of clear info on this that I've been able to find while researching it. Thank you for anything and everything you blessed lads can offer.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 5.25.46 PM.png (1664x258, 104K)

YOU WILL HAVE TO ASK ME AGAIN LATER.

THE POLICE ARE CURRENTLY SEARCHING MY APARTMENT.

Holy shit, Godspeed CAPSBRO

Yes

>Lose weight so fast that the neighbors call the cops to search your house for it

What should you eat as your last meal before a fast after a good gym session?

I have a gallon stainless steel water container. If I put the new snake juice formula in it will it get rusty pretty damn quick?

FOR SOME PEOPLE IT NEVER GOES AWAY. WILLPOWER BEATS WEAKNESS.

THAT'LL BE A NICE TIP FOR A HAPPY ENDING.

YOU CAN, BUT IF YOU'RE GOING PAST 3-4 DAYS JUST GET SNAKE JUICE.

YOGURT IS FINE BUT THE BEST PROBIOTICS COME FROM FERMENTED FOOD.

2 lbs hamburger
covered with 0.5lbs of melted swiss cheese
six eggs with runny yolk
sprinkled with diced jalapenos
sugar free ketchup to taste
four dill spears on the side

>HOW SOON SHOULD YOU EAT RAW EGGS
ANYTIME YOU WANT AS LONG AS IT'S 3-4 HOURS AFTER YOU REHYDRATE WITH 1L WATER + 1 TSP OF BAKING SODA.
>HOW LONG BEFORE GOING BACK TO OMAD
YOU CAN GAUGE THIS FOR YOURSELF EASILY BY EATING UNTIL YOU'RE FULL. WHEN YOU COME OFF A DRY FAST YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO EAT NEARLY AS MUCH AS YOU NORMALLY WOULD. COULD TAKE A FEW DAYS. JUST MAKE SURE TO EAT FRUIT IF YOU WANT TO BE SAFE. RAW MEAT IS GREAT TOO, SINCE IT'S EASILY DIGESTIBLE AND IS PACKED WITH THE NUTRIENTS AND MINERALS THAT YOU NEED.
>SHOULD YOU DO WATER FOR THE DAY OR FOOD AFTER A FEW HOURS
UP TO YOU. JUST REMEMBER, 3-4 HOURS AFTER YOU REHYDRATE ON THE WATER + BAKING SODA SOLUTION.
>CLEANSES
AFTER THE DRY FAST, DRINK GRAPE JUICE, COCONUT WATER, A BIT OF PRUNE JUICE, ACV, LEMON JUICE, BAKING SODA... THERE'S A BUNCH OF SHIT BUT I HAVEN'T REALLY TRIED THEM. I ONLY TRIED ACV, LEMON JUICE, AND COCONUT WATER, WHICH ALL WORK. THE BEST 'CLEANSE' IS THE FASTING ITSELF.
>I am trying to make sure I avoid that bloat effect because of salt and water retention when I break this dry fast.
YOU NEED SALT TO LIVE AND WATER RETENTION ISN'T A BAD THING. THE ONLY REASON YOU SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT THIS IS IF YOU'RE GOING TO A COMPETITION OR SOMETHING, BECAUSE BOTH ARE GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH.
>Should I avoid salt and salty foods for a few days after? How many days?
NO. TAKE YOUR SODIUM AND POTASSIUM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, AND TRY TO GET THEM THROUGH FOODS. IF YOU NEED TO SUPPLEMENT THEM, DRINK SNAKE JUICE.
>What if I wanted to roll out of this into a water fast for a few days?
IF YOU WANT TO GO STRAIGHT IN TO ANOTHER FAST, DO A SNAKE JUICE FAST, NOT PLAIN WATER. AND REMEMBER, YOU CAN DRINK PLAIN WATER ALONG WITH SNAKE JUICE.

HERE'S THE THING ABOUT DRY FASTING:
IT'S GOOD, BUT IN TERMS OF WEIGHT LOSS, SNAKE JUICE + PHYSICAL ACTIVITY IS BETTER. YOU SHOULD ONLY BE DRY FASTING FOR SPECIFIC REASONS DEALING WITH HEALTH ISSUES, BECAUSE YOU CAN GET THE SAME EFFECTS FROM A SNAKE JUICE FAST.

Hey guys I saw a green text posted on here the other day that had something like “the two things were formally women but appeared to have tried to change everything about that through food” or something and it made me laugh. Can anyone remember exactly what it was?

Reposting

So, am 178cm and started my water only fast at 111kg because fuck if I don't stop now it will conquer me.

3 days in and looking to do a 15 day. What can I expect at the end? Sub 100?

Attached: 1545764457789.png (882x758, 17K)

Is drinking ACV gonna kick me out of fast?

Post progress pics
How do I know I can trust you, and you're not just some guy full of bro-science

I try and do one 42-44 hour fast per week and then have Keto OMAD meal.

I am trying to do OMAD everyday. And so when when I do a day long fast I make sure to make it 24 hrs + 18-20 in order to stay in rhythm with Intermittent Fasting the other days of the week. So far okay results

Thank you so much CAPSBRO. What's up with the cops you alright?

I ask about the water and salt bloating effect because after I broke my last long water fast I barely pooped for like 4 days and I swelled up like a balloon and felt like shit. Trying to make sure that doesn't happen again when I come off of this...

>Thank you so much CAPSBRO. What's up with the cops you alright?

APPARENTLY ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS COMPLAINED ABOUT A "SMELL" BUT IT JUST COULD BE A PRETEXT FOR POLICE HARASSMENT.

>I ask about the water and salt bloating effect because after I broke my last long water fast I barely pooped for like 4 days and I swelled up like a balloon and felt like shit. Trying to make sure that doesn't happen again when I come off of this...

JUST TAKE IT SLOW. SPINACH SOUP IS GOOD.

>tfw 73 hours deep into snek juice fast
>tfw can still hit my usual OHP max of lmao1pl8 for 2 reps

this shit is fucking magic

Attached: 82A6F98C-6E75-49A4-8E4B-37D0CCCEE7E6.png (275x251, 90K)

How long have you been fasting and how much weight per day have you lost (on average

Alright bros, I'm not sure I fully understand food addiction anymore, or how to break it, or if it's really what I have. Maybe some of you can relate.

It's certainly some sort of emotional attachment to food, but it's also just the simple pleasure and enjoyment of eating good food. Even if that food is shit.

I'm still young, 22. Throughout high school I was typical to eat whatever and never gain weight because I was so active. I did wrestle and competed in MMA so I used to fasting and cutting weight fast and resisting urges. Working out and cutting calories and exercising willpower is really nothing new to me or something I'm incapable of.

After high school I moved to a new city, worked in commercial cleaning and was in my car driving around running jobs an average of 12 hours a day. I took classes too, was away from the gf, and generally didn't feel like I had a lot of control or direction. My one solace and comfort was eating fast food between jobs while I watched YouTube and listened to podcasts. This shit food definitely made me gain some weight and probably worked it addictive magic on me, but it was more just having a breather from it all and experiencing some mouth pleasure.

I now go to school full time in NYC. I am not without purpose, getting close to actually starting a career and getting married at some point in the near future. I have plenty of hobbies and close friends and drive. I am not without purpose.

I've done a lot of fasting in the past year. I recently completed a 20 day fast. I broke it with beef broth, spinach, and an egg for a day - the right way. Then I just wanted some comfort. It was 1 am, and the only thing open to PostMates was a 7 Eleven. I splurged on like 20 dollars worth of food.

1/2

Attached: 1506569883527.gif (500x332, 355K)

Absolute shit pizza, a breakfast sandwich I didn't even want to finish, a burrito made out of puke, a Slim Jim, a pint of Snickers ice cream, and the shittiest cheese pizza rolls I've ever had.

But I was comforted - happy. It ended up making me bloat and gain like 8 pounds back and constipated for 3 days, but I honestly had no regret.

After a few days I went right back into fasting. Harde this time actually, as I'm closing in on 4 full days of hard dry fasting. I got back down to the weight I was at at the end of my 20 day water fast and probably even have less body fat on me then I did then.

And yet, even though I have no real hunger cravings (i mean it was taste good I guess) I really have been thinking about another late night junk food meal like I had in the old days.

What the fuck is wrong with me? It's not even a self control thing. I have that out the ass. I went straight to clean keto OMAD the next few days and have barely struggled without water for 4 days.

But i"m looking forward to that next junky meal...

What the hell do I do anons? How do I make that joy from eating shit go away?

FYI this isn't some disgusting binge eating thing. I broke up that 7 Eleven splurges into 2 meals. I'm not even a fatty and sit around 19% body fat and practice parkour and lift 5-6 times a week. I'm not a total sad fuck but I do have this disgusting sad fuck guilty pleasure and I don't know what to do with it.

Does anyone else get where I'm coming from?

2/2

Attached: 1506545408714.gif (933x481, 331K)

I'd answer your question but the way you reddit spaced and unnecessarily broke this into two posts makes me not want to talk to you.

Attached: mmmbepis.png (1000x1000, 177K)

WHEN YOU SAY WATER FAST, DO YOU MEAN SNAKE JUICE FAST?

NO.

I'VE POSTED THEM BEFORE. SINCE YOU'RE NEW HERE, FOR REFERENCE I WAS 285 POUNDS AT ONE POINT IN MY LIFE.

COPS AREN'T AFTER ME, IT'S JUST SOME IMPOSTER. I HAVE 1-2 HATERS IN HERE THAT SAMEFAG BECAUSE I HURT THEIR BABY BITCH FEELINGS.

YOU STILL HAVE MUSCLE GLYCOGEN. ONCE IT'S GONE, YOU'LL GET WEAK AS FUCK, SO REMEMBER TO CARBLOAD ON YOUR REFEED TO REPLENISH IT.

Attached: JANFEB.jpg (5092x2568, 1.01M)

yeah no shit lol. im pretty sure me walking around campus all day every day has drained my legs of glycogen way faster than my upper body, my OHP is the same and my bench is barely weaker yet my deadlift was fucking trash today (can usually do 275lbs x 5 ezpz but couldn't get it past my knees).
will the lactose from a half gallon of milk plus eating an ungodly amount of meat (1 dozen eggs, a pound of ground beef, and two cans of deenz) be enough for a good carb load?

Anyone with exp on yohimbine hcl? Just got some.

By using fasting as a tool not a crutch learn to make filling healthy meals

>yeah no shit lol.
A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT GLYCOGEN, JUST HAD TO BE SURE.
>my deadlift was fucking trash today
ALBEIT I'M NOT THAT STRONG (6X5 245)
I'VE EXPERIENCED THE SAME THING, LIKE A 40% DROP OFF. GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH EFFORT GOES IN TO A DEADLIFT.
>will the lactose from a half gallon of milk plus eating an ungodly amount of meat (1 dozen eggs, a pound of ground beef, and two cans of deenz) be enough for a good carb load?
NO. SINCE YOU HAVE A DECENT AMOUNT OF LEAN MASS, TWO CUPS OF UNCOOKED RICE WOULD DO FOR SURE, WHICH IS A SHITLOAD OF CARBS. TRY 1 OR 1.5 CUPS AND SEE HOW YOU FEEL AT THE GYM.
YOUR BODY CAN HOLD 300-500G OF MUSCLE GLYCOGEN BUT 1G OF RICE (OR LACTOSE) DOES NOT NECESSARILY TRANSLATE TO 1G OF MUSCLE GLYCOGEN. THIS IS AN ASSUMPTION, THOUGH, SINCE I FEEL NOWHERE NEAR AS GOOD WHEN I EAT 500G OF SWEET POTATOES VS 1000G OF SWEET POTATOES.
IN ORDER FOR SUPPLY-FORCED GLUCONEOGENESIS TO OCCUR, YOU HAVE TO EAT LIKE 3+ POUNDS OF MEAT, MAYBE A TAD LESS BUT I HAVEN'T EXPERIMENTED MUCH WITH IT SINCE I CAN'T REALLY GET PAST 3.5 POUNDS AND I DON'T HAVE THE DIGITAL METERS FOR TESTING.

shit, ok then, i gotta re-figger my refeed.

Has anyone noticed blood pressures changes? For me, I've always had hypotension (low as fuck BP, like 110/65). I haven't checked in a long time but I just did and it was 125/84. Interesting. Wonder if it has anything to do with fasting (16:8 intermittent).

I love the superhuman focus and sobriety of this fasting experience. I always feel like I find a more genuine true form of myself. I don't go along with people's bullshit as much and I feel I can see through so much more in the world around me. The volume on everything is turned down.

How to I hang onto this during the times I'm not fading? It seems to fade away so quickly even though I do some form of fasting every week.

Attached: 1506569945167.gif (400x400, 24K)

Do you put magnesium in? If so, try half the normal amount,or less. Magnesium is used to stop cramps, but it's also a laxative.

meditate

>1L WATER + 1 TSP OF BAKING SODA
That's new, the fuck is this for?

Can I lose 30kg by April end? I don't wanna be a fat fuck when I go to watch Avengers.

Have been waterfasting 2 days now
drank only probly 1.5 liter snake juice total cause i drink when im actually thirsty is that ok??? should i drink even tho im not thirsty to just stay hydrated and electrolytes replenishing???

>also havnt shat in 2 days am i ok??? I did OMAD before entering fast thats probly why had a small one after meal 2 days ago but nothing more than that.

>actually really hungry only
>gonna start dry fast tomorrow and refeed with 6 eggs

Attached: 1542946622472s.jpg (176x250, 5K)

I went like this during a 48 hour fast. Felt like a fucking hot water bottle

Look forward to weak and watery shits while fasting. These will not be chad dumps.

Good, I'm tired of monster bloody shits

24lbs in 10 days of water fasting? Is that average?

Did you exercise?

Whats the right strategy when it comes to meditate? Lots of different ones on the internet

lmao at your reason why. But yes, prolonged snake juice fasts while lifting youll lose more than 30 pounds

ive posted this so many fucking times you better screencap it
>sit, preferably in a position where you can maintain good posture without much effort. cross legged, half lotus, etc all work. cushion under ass helps
>close your eyes
>focus on your breath as though you were trying to memorize the sound of each and every inhalation/exhalation
>listen to your thoughts with the same mindfulness that you would listen to the ambient sounds of a forest. dont fight them but dont dwell on them either, just let them come and go of their own accord
>eventually your breath will become slow and more shallow and your mind will be clear
>you’ll know you’re deeply meditating when the blackness of the back of your eyelids turns 3D
>start with 3 minutes, then 5, then 10, keep working your way up to 20
>hard mode: instead of focusing on your breath, focus on all the pain/unpleasant feelings/itches on your body without physically moving to get rid of them

Screencapped. Thank you user

can anyone with experience in extended fasting tell me how much weight you gain back afterwards? im planning on going for about 20 - 30 days. also im not totally sure how i should refeed so id appreciate some advice on that too.

Why does meditating sound a whole lot like sitting in a fucking ditch at 3 in the morning pulling security while desperately trying to stay awake.

Alright you bastards, capsbro has me motivated. I usually troll gif,biz....

>be me
>unathletic during youth
>traumatized as a child so stayed indoors and got fat
>eventually 300lbs
>wants lifestyle change
>loses 65 lbs to join army
>gets to 185 lbs
>5years later, pretty girl,Mexican food
>297lbs again
>historyrepeating.jpeg

Idk what snake juice is but I'm ready to do something. Right now, no bullshit. Been going to gym, cardio and free weights, been about two weeks now.

Here's another form of meditation that I sometimes do on-the-fly if I feel anger, anxiety, etc. welling up. It's called the Flame and the Void and I learned it from the Wheel of Time books:
Imagine a flame in your mind. Focus intently on it. Push everything in your mind -- pain, anger, hate, anxiety, any distraction from the task at hand -- and use them as fuel for the fire. When the fuel is gone, you're left with a void.
There have been times when I probably would have assaulted someone had I not used this technique to void my thoughts ASAP; I endured several weeks of kidney stone pain without touching any opiates. It's not exactly useful for long-term contentment and mindfulness but it's still pretty damn handy.

Why can't you drink fresh water along with snake juice?

water without electrolytes dehydrates you

I'm tired of the sleep apnea that comes with being a fat sack of shit. Also sex drive is lower, and I think my dick ifs hiding in some of the fat.

Attached: 20190207_205643.jpg (4032x3024, 2.68M)

Read the FAQ in the OP.

Didn't find this on the FAQ, won't fasting for long periods fuck up your nutrients and shit? Like, putting you at risk of vitamin deficiency related diseases etc?

This sounds like it will be very helpful. Thank you!

I did see that

>10 days of water fasting

if you're referring to Cole (OP), that's the autist prophet of fasting, pretty sure those 10 days were dry, he does crazy shit like that

Which method of fasting would you boyos recommend for just losing a couple of bf%? I’m not obese by any means, I’m probably at 13-14%
I’ve been doing IF 18/6 just for the health/life benefits

i'll be at 30 days this monday, expecting end weight pre-refeed to be around 87kg (starting weight was 103.5kg)

expecting end weight post-refeed to be 90-91kg, so 3-4kg of water/food/glycogen etc. hoping it wont be more than that, will be positively surprised if it's less

refeeding keto for 2 days then introducing carbs day 3 and a full normal meal on day 4. will probably start very lightly with some tomato, cucumber, mild cheese and maybe a boiled egg then post up near the bathroom in case the forecast is a shitstorm

after first meal i'll ramp up with more dense foods, bacon, chicken, avocado etc. day 4 i'll make some tacos and OMAD the hell out of it for the foreseeable future and start hitting the gym again, long term weight goal is 80kg.

I'm currently with 183lbs/83kg, my stupid question is, can I fast and do cardio twice a day while on ec stack? Or at least how long can I fast and hiit/cardio?

you can, Cole just wants everything to be a tryhard autism challenge where everything is suffering.

just gotta know that drinking regular water makes you piss more which makes you lose electrolytes so you might have to sip more snake juice throughout the day to make up for it

i'm no doctor, but from what i've read the breakdown of stored fat contains vitamins and shit so you'll be fine as long as you supplement electrolytes with snake juice

world record monitored fast is 382 days, can read up on it if you google it, pretty interesting reading

try a week of snake juice fasting

honestly i wouldn't recommend heavy cardio during a fast, nor would i do EC-stack, you won't need it, put that shit on hold until after fast when you're back on food

do you have discord? i would really like to hear how much you actually end up gaining back.

no discord, but i'll post all my results here, i usually update once a day or every other day

not enough people post their results comparing pre and post refeed so i'll do that too

alright cool, do you think you could sort of sign your post in a way so i know it's you?

(You)
I'm actually on IF+EC+cardio, should I stop the EC and just go full fast? Thanks in advance

i always format my shit the same way so people know it's me:

Day 27
Height: 176cm / 5'9
SW: 103.5kg / 228lbs
CW: 87.7kg / 193.5lbs

and a short blog at the end, for instance today i'd complain about the weight being 300g more than yesterday (when it was 87.4kg) and reason it to being water retention and less sleep, but two days ago i was 89.1, so fuck it, good progress overall

yeah, go full stop on everything else while you fast, if you REALLY want to you can do mild cardio or low intensity lifting, you're already at a decent weight so you shouldn't have to fast for long, just have snake juice ready if you're doing more than 3 days

i've done EC stack before, also DNP, would not touch any such shit while fasting

I have been on OMAD for a week and lost about 4lbs. The only exercise I do is walking (about 10-17km/day sometimes rucking twice a week). I on to fasting come Saturday for sets of 3 days fasting then 1 day refeed. Or should my refeed period be longer?
I intend to continue my walking regimen (working for a 20 km ruck march by March)

>low intensity lifting
you mean low volume?

don't have to be hardcore about refeeds on a 3 day fast, you're fine

if you're used to lifting you can do the same shit as per usual but lower sets by atleast 1, once you're empty of glycogen you'll notice you can't lift as much/for as long

thanks