Sleep Positions

Whats the best sleeping position?

Attached: sleeping.jpg (768x492, 48K)

On your right with with suppot pillow tucked between legs.

Inb4 on your back
Enjoy your sleep paralysis

Attached: 5ujg6o7ymac21.jpg (700x846, 151K)

>On your right
have fun with facial nerve compression leading to unilateral facial paralysis.

Attached: (you).jpg (3024x4032, 298K)

Is sleeping on your stomach Jow Forums?
I can't fall asleep if I don't.

i read that you shouldn't sleep on your stomach.

Fuark. How do I maintain sleeping on my side / back? It gets really uncomfy after a while and I end up turning on my stomach and falling asleep.
I just read that stomach sleeping fucks up your back, which explains why it hurts sometimes.

No its the worst sleeping position which sucks because I am the same way. Sleeping on your back is the best for your posture and for not fucking up your face but I absolutely cannot sleep on my back. I once got home from the gym tired as fuck and was determined to fall asleep on my back and I ended up just laying in bed for 8 hours without sleeping. I don't understand how people do it.

I don't understand how to sleep on your back either. If I ever end up in a hospital I'll be having a bad time because of it.

Sleeping like a fetus works the best for me. Maybe try putting a pillow between your legs or getting a body pillow to hug.

>not sleeping sitting with one eye open

you never gonna make it

Attached: 9770282_d8c8d9dde2d61083981b8c3c0f2b56c0_980x365re0.jpg (259x365, 20K)

Attached: goriller.png (1428x1888, 2.75M)

I wonder how neanderthals slept

>was determined to fall asleep on my back and I ended up just laying in bed for 8 hours without sleeping
Iktf, it seems fucking impossible to do, my left lat / shoulder blade sometimes aches throughout the day and the most when I get in bed and try to sleep. Would this be from sleeping on my stomach? I never even realised it was bad for your back.
>putting a pillow between your legs
I'll try this tonight and see if I can get to sleep without rolling onto my stomach in the night.

Attached: angllor.png (1436x1976, 1.91M)

Attached: ??.jpg (1440x1422, 442K)

Enjoy your SIDS.

Attached: Untitled.png (224x373, 6K)

Y-you too

frig off lahey

>one my side
>soft memory foam pillow for head/neck
>spooning a long pillow that runs between my legs
>soft, breathable sleep mask
>heated blanket on low setting above comforter
>5mg melatonin
>wake up naturally (no alarm)

Best sleep of my life every time.

I learned during my teenage years that if I sleep on my stomach and have a wet dream I make a lot more mess than when I sleep on my side so I have slept this way ever since

The grey stuff are pillows. I hold one in my arms because it keeps me warm not because I imagine it's my gf haha

Attached: 1544991443162.jpg (332x238, 19K)

Attached: slreep.png (544x344, 3K)

>not because I imagine it's my gf haha
Haha wouldn't that be so weird? It's not like I use a pillow as a replacement for my teddy bear and a placeholder for a warm, soft woman who loves me haha

haha how lame would it be to rest your cheek against the soft, warm pillow thinking it's your girlfriend's hair? and as you slowly drift off to sleep the warmth of your own body makes the pillow warm and it's like even your brain and heart think you're not all alone in bed? haha

Just fuck my shoulder up senpai

Sleeping with a girl in one bed is actually quite annoying. Enjoy losing your sleep gainz

this.
anyonewho has had the “privilege” of sleeping next to a girl, or anybody really, can attest to the fact that your quality of sleep goes way down. between fighting over blanket and space, choking on her hair, getting kicked, and h-hot braps against your dick..........

Fetus position, it is an indicator of Alpha genes.

i was so well fed and nourished during pregnantecy that
my body only knows one way of comfort.

Attached: sleepposition.png (210x240, 13K)

stomach is fine as long as you dont use a pillow. I have no clue how someone could possibly sleep on their stomach with a pillow though

its like you continue to sit while you are asleep.
on your back, no pillow is the right answer.
its hard to get into and your neck might hurt the first few days since your tendons and muscles arent used to be stretched out.
that beeing said i always turn back to fetus its just so comfy.

yeah that sounds terrible haha

Attached: 1548439730575.png (970x545, 291K)

I do that. I only have part of my head on the pillow. My nose is in my bed wbile my right side of my jaw is on the pillow.