Adult Sports Leagues

Adult Sports (non-professional) are pointless. Prove me wrong:

>Not getting paid
>It's really adults desperately trying to relive their glory days in high school / college
>Don't actually take it seriously and risk injuring themselves
>"it's a fun way to stay in shape" but nobody is actually in shape
>Playing ball sports for fun past age 25 is just man baby behavior

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 10K)

You're right, although I would stretch to 22, if you haven't been scouted by that stage you never will, or you just aren't as good as you think you are. If you want to partake in a sport do something based on individual performance so you have a better metric and are only really competing with yourself (athletics, long distance running, powerlifting etc)

It's not quite weight training and I don't do it for that precise reason, but if it's just for a bit of fun between a guy and his friends how does this impact your life at all? Why make a thread about this, are you jelly that these guys have a social circle of friends they can do activities with?

Sports are fun to play

why live and do anything at all?

fun hobby in a social environment that is exercise and good for you.
HATER DETECTED

Attached: 1549086823969.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

Poor white girl

>muh manchildren
Yeah you're right OP fuck having fun. If youre over the age of 18 and don't already have 2.5 kids and an invariable daily routine of work-eat-shit-sleep-repeat then you just like need to grow up sweetie.

I almost had fun the other day, accidentally smelled some flowers, so I'm planning to have my olfactory tissues removed so I can keep existing without distractions. Any action that does not contribute to your continued existence, reproduction, and raising of offspring who will do the same is childish.

>fun
>exercise
>friends
>expand professional network
>go to bar afterward
>meet girls
>be chad

Ok opie you got it sports are bad

It's for fun. Ever heard of fun?

This. I know I'll never be a professional but it's fun to get stoned and play sportsball. It beats running by myself

Blacked

retard

/thread

non-professional sports leagues are the best way to be chad and bang women

>t. retarded zoomer

>chad
>playing in a local Sunday league where the average body is a 24%bf, high blood pressure, 5'9 and balding, and lifts a 0.5/1.5/1/2.5.

Srs

What's funny is a lot of these fat fucks can play most of 90 minutes, whenever I get my uni mates to play for my Sunday league team they can barely keep up

You saying you don't wanna fuck the single moms who come watch you play user? Nothing says Chad more than fucking a woman with the xperience.

Attached: 1545818715665.png (443x455, 190K)

>chad
>Injecting chinese bathtub chemicals in your ass to lift heavy weights off of the ground, or to look swole in a speedo.
>But playing a sport of having an active hobby is not masculine at all

This is the only correct assessment.

>Become bodybuilder/powerlifter/stremf trainer
>Bunch of adults trying to relive glory days or create glory days they never had
>Don't make any money

It's not masculine it's juvenile. OP was right. You're trying to capture something you didn't have in your high school days. Chasing the high that the media had sold you and you never got. You never realized that it was just a lie, and you think that, despite your receding hairline and gammy hip, you can still "make it" and maybe pull the girl you never got.

You take your "hobby" way too seriously and are better off putting that effort into something else. Screaming about a team mate being in the wrong position because it cost you a point in your meaningless game, because, well, let's face it; this is the only thing that gives you meaning. You arent genetically gifted or willing to do what it takes, so this will do, just like your job and your girlfriend/wife.

Implying...
I am not a bodybuilder, /oly/, or /plg/.
But I am also not a pathetic fag wearing a neoprene knee brace playing sports in a park like a child. LMAO the COPE!

If a man so much as owns a single article of clothing (especially a jersey) of a pro or college sports team, that man is a closeted homosexual.

To be fair if they are keeping an old college/uni sports kit where they did quite well, I would say thats fine.

You have to either be a woman or someone who's shilling the idea that men being active and getting fit is somehow bad.
In either case. You're a fucking retard and your opinion is to be disregarded.

Then why did you reply?... This isn't reddit where you get upboated for stating your feelings. I never said or even implied men getting fit and active was a bad thing, neither was OP. Joining an adult sport league, specifically ball team sports, is the opposite of getting fit and active. That hour and a half can be spent training to fight, or actually getting stronger or better endurance/recovery. Its the male equivalent of zumba. Use that time more efficiently: that amount of physical activity can be achieved in 1/3 the time, and you aren't spending it with I sufferable man children.

Attached: 1546306039222.jpg (750x744, 102K)

What about sports like golf or tennis? Both my parents have been playing tennis their whole lives and still play nowadays in their 60's.

I play racquetball with my gym buddy once in a while and its a ton of fun. I emailed a guy who supposedly ran an adult rec hockey league but he never responded to me. I get the feeling OP is a faggot who was never invited to play sports as a kid and doesn't realize sports can simply be about having fun

>nobody is actually in shape
Says the kid brainwashed by looking at roiders on the internet all day.
Do cardio faggot

This is laughable. Have you even seen adult rec leagues? It's full of tubby, non-athletic faggots who take that shit way too seriously.

100% right

Butthurt boomers are just desperate

I replied so that anyone reading your vagina'd response will know to ignore your stupid bullshit.
That's all.
You can continue to make a fool out of yourself now.
I won't respond to this thread anymore after this post.

OP got picked last for dodgeball in 3rd grade and it troubles him to this day

Yeah why do something for fun and comradery, let alone something physical or even archaic. Be a good goy and only view your body as a beautiful sculpture to gain Instagram likes

Yeah too sit at home and remember, but God forgive not to be active. If you can't make money with it don't bother. Stay at home.
These guys who compete for fun is textbook toxic masculinity anyways

Fair points, but by that logic, literally anything you do "just for fun" is pointless.

Does HEMA/sword and weapon fighting count as an adult sport? Or does that just make me a nerd.

Not OP and I don't know what hema is, but yeah it probably makes you a nerd

Yup. Its fun to go get drunk once a week playing beach volleyball leagues. Am i ever going pro? Fuck no but im having fun.

Attached: XJKSGfo_d.jpg (488x516, 71K)

The will to win will always reside.

There are noted hormonal and electrical changes that occur in group synchronization. Oxytocin is released, and a type of bond and telepathy forms if you are on the right team. Do some research into pheromonal synchronization and trust. Another noted effect is "sperm war" like battles in the pheromone fields if youre around the wrong people or in toxic competition. Take that knowledge with you into work or the office or wherever you guys spend most of your day.

there is no better feeling than putting your body on the line for your team mates and giving everything you have for each other during a match. OP almost definitely got picked last for high school games and is an uncoordinated nerd.

hmm, poast more on this. quite interesting.

Fills my competitive urge and is a good place to socialize, nothing like some good drunk hockey

>pic related

Attached: 1549055765126.png (1080x720, 617K)

>be 22
>be in uni
>join sportsball team
>have fun
>will never get scouted
>gf is proud since she can take ig pics
>mom is proud kind of
>dad is sort of proud if it's going to help me get employed
>club is happy to get my money
>coaches are happy they get to have fun and not work their shitty day week job
>overall, everyone is happy expect the 4chinner

To add onto this, it's a good place to really see my gains work in a way that isn't just in the gym or with chicks. Everyone mirin me because I'm way faster and stronger than them. I shoot harder, hit harder, and just in general feel great.

pls post body