Post yfw dogs fucking more human women than you

Post yfw dogs fucking more human women than you

Attached: 1548754486353.jpg (750x668, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1faGNp9xvNQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait a second, 3/4 women don't even own dogs

Attached: 1548539782910.png (2298x972, 117K)

>>Jow Forums

What the fuck.

Dude what the fuck

Women are subhuman, what a surprise

>3/4 women

doubt

must be a shitpost

White women

NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK
HOW DOES SOMEONE WHO LOOK LIKE THAT WANNA FUCK DOGS

That's my fetish.

Also 'done stuff' can mean anything, and 3/4 seems right. I'd bet even most men have given a dog showing its belly a foot job at least once in their lives.

I know women suck and all but I'm pretty sure this is not normal despite what she claims.

Attached: 10 57 pm.jpg (960x544, 38K)

Yeah nah that didn’t happen

>got semi hard reading this
JESUS CHRIST NOFAP WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME

what I like the most about this post is that someone on /b/ typed it all out himself. And then cracked one out

Based

I'd like to believe this like those faggots who claim brojobs and thursgay is just a normal male bonding experience.

Between dogs and niggers I just stop trying to compete with animals and stick to competing against other humans

thats filthy. bitches so whory they let a fucking animal take them. Why boner

That gave me an uncomfortable boner. Thanks bro.

Have some standards.

Attached: 1471388688424.jpg (766x960, 80K)

Kek this post sums up how I feel about this best

Can someone remind me why we didn't give the world to Hitler again?

would you guys do it with a dolphin?

Attached: GjXdzMq.jpg.png (669x608, 602K)

WHITE

GIRLS

FUCK

DOGS

the virgin human vs the CHAD HOUND

Attached: d0e39d1eceb2851bf7fde8a1754a3fd2.jpg (1200x1562, 271K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-07 sbjukgkf1wk01 jpg (WEBP Image, 1024 × 680 pixels).png (1024x680, 577K)

No way man wtf

Attached: 887EF0C0-BD9E-4348-A4B0-BAF16BE4C09F.jpg (420x414, 29K)

is it legal to have a pet dolphin. asking for a friend

Attached: tenor (2).gif (400x400, 2.2M)

>my gf had a big german shepherd when she was young

S-should I ask her?

did you know that dolphins willingly seek out humans for sex?
did you know that the female dolphin's vagina can pleasure the penis using internal muscles so well that it's basically impossible to last longer than about 2 minutes?
I thought that was interesting.

No need to ask dawg

You just know.

Attached: 17354458.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>WHO LOOK LIKE THAT
Like what, a 4/10 white woman? Are you black or indian by chance?

No wonder blacked is so popular

it also must be fucking tight, considering that the male dolphin penis is smaller than a humans.

Everyday you think to yourself that this must be it, we must have hit the end times, "people" find ways to become even more degenerate. Before this whole place burns we'll have people regularly engaging in bestiality, cannibalism, and child rape. They'll rationalize all of it, too.
Lord Kalki come soon.

White girls kind of gross me out now.
Girls who have or had large male dogs gross me out now.
Wow, i've been wanting to fuck something all day but now..I just want to work out and do nothing at all.

Damn you just know someone has hit that in their life.

This makes me want to stay a NEET forever

Attached: armond.jpg (416x625, 37K)

Yeah, this is the tipping point.

I have more respect for women who fucked dogs over women who fucked niggers.

just don't date white women, they fuck dogs
burn coal instead

Attached: 1549392668850.jpg (564x564, 34K)

>male dolphin penis is smaller than a humans

Attached: 420519.jpg (800x600, 46K)

What's the evolutionary reason for disgust at bestiality? Like my first gut response to this is honestly that people who have had sex with an animal should just be outright beheaded. Pretty sure this is how the Old Testament says to handle it too. Why is this the instinctual response?

So yeah.
You people like your women fucking dogs. Correct.

I caught my sister's friend fucking our family dog. She had problems.

Nah nah nah.
You people should just stop trying to shill bestiality. You've already tipped your hand with the nonstop LGBTQA brainwashing and gaslighting. The pedo posting allerted everyone to what you were doing. This is the final straw.

Attached: wow.png (619x86, 5K)

common filth was right again

It's just not as offensive. Dogs are subservient and obedient animals. Women use them for masterbation. They can't get pregnant from it, and rhe dog is really too dumb to understand.

When a woman fucks a nigger she loses part of her soul. She could get pregnant and most likely ruined her life by being a whore.

>nazis hated joos so much they forgot mathhh!!!omg!
Meanwhile Americans are the most philosemitic nation on the planet and they are dumb as the niggers they love so much.

bwaaaahhhh

Attached: Br_Q0EnCcAAat9t.jpg (500x367, 21K)

When confronted with an inconvenient truth of their own race the snownigger will quickly point to the nigger

Never let a girl hitting puberty near a horse
Just saying

You white girls got problems.

Do you think I'm IDF or something lmao. If anything we should be thanking the Jews for pointing out the degenerates for us so we can cleanse our gene pool. Unless of course you got tricked by rabbi yourself and displayed that you're unworthy of inclusion in the Aryan race.

>mfw my gf owned a horse

Attached: 1547279496413.jpg (324x240, 22K)

>Suadi Arabian takes a shit on Instagram models chest: "LMAO White women are dogs."
Pretty hard to argue desu

Ah yes, this is why its all worth it, so Jews can continue to do math in some obscure German city while our women fuck dogs.

That fish ain't right, I'll tell you hwhat

and you wonder why we warned you about horse bitches

Am I actually seeing a crypto-dogfucking roastie trying to 4D chess shitpost here? Christ my fucking sides are dead lmao

Shit has been going on long before hitler was even a glint in the eye of the jew who knocked up his whore mother.

Jesus how do you even go about handling a situation like that?

Tbqh I'd watch her fuck a horse. I'm a filthy degenerate who has strayed from the path of light and needs Jesus back in his life.

Pray for me.

>haha do you need a hand?

>this has been habbening forever bro!
How is that at all relevant to the point my logically impaired friend?

>fitness
>fitness
>fitness
Le xD this troll was ebic at op, I s2g BAKA senpai senpai senpai, I love the new dog cuck rape sex epic fitness me-me
You're an unfunny faggot and the only reason you're giggling like a retard right now is because people didn't pay attention to you early in life and now agitating people on the internet is how you amuse yourself. Kys and stop fucking posting this unfunny shit. If you wanna make funny posts playing on Jow Forums's insecurities then find out what Jow Forums is insecure about instead of this gay fucking forced meme, you brainlet turbocuck

Nah man. Just like it's less offensive to me if a dude puts peanut butter on his dick for fido rather than goes out and fucks black prostitutes.

>Nah man.
doubt.jpg

Grow the fuck up.

I stopped her by slamming on the door and told her to stop raping my dog. She got pretty scared and stopped talking to me or looking at me. I told my parents but they didn't believe me.
She was a bit fucked up sexually. I think she was molested at a young age. She never was alone with my dog again and eventually I think she matured enough to stop being a freak. Well, as much of a freak.

>is because people didn't pay attention to you early in life and now agitating people on the internet is how you amuse yourself. Kys and stop fucking posting this unfunny shit. If you wanna make funny posts playing on Jow Forums's insecurities then find out what Jow Forums is insecure about instead of this gay fucking forced meme, you brainlet turbocuck
Isnt that why everyone here lifts thought

>gf had both a large dog AND a male horse during puberty

Is there any chance she didn't do it?

Y'all need Jesus.

>Inb4 that gif of a guy blowing and swallowing dolphin load.

Attached: 1548883300186.png (307x384, 195K)

>xD ur imatoor cuz u DNT like my ebic random post >w

The projection is off the charts

Attached: 1549497619806.jpg (432x576, 41K)

Okay enjoy your coal burners.
I'll never fuck with bitches who fuck dogs or niggers but dogfuckers are more tolerable if I had to choose.

thank god i have erectile dysfunction from the anti psychotics

iktf, something about a girl being such a whore that she wants to get destroyed by a big monster horsecock. and I don't even like BLACKED stuff anyway.
I try not to think about it.

on a personal level, would you rather fuck a dog or a nigress?

Grow the fuck up.

this is totally real and legitimate and i believe 100% because i'm smart.

Imagine being as butthurt and retarded as you. You have my pity.

Yeah man, but lifting is a good expression of that. It says "I haven't been worth attention my whole life and I wanna fix it." These retards just want attention that they don't deserve. It's like knowing you're a bad wrestler, and instead of training to become a better wrestler you load a diaper before the match and smash it into the other guy's face as soon as the whistle blows so he quits the match

>intelligence of Jow Forums

Attached: >t.png (378x433, 82K)

What in Thunder . . ?

Attached: Odinn.jpg (3568x5829, 2.36M)

>i gotta defend hitler somehow...i know! I'll say nigger!

youtu.be/1faGNp9xvNQ

uh huh...

What a pathetic post. Post body.

Attached: 1549256241106.jpg (2560x1340, 503K)

>Said nothing like that
I said they TRY to be smart, because at least when they post it's semi-fitness related instead of >xD dog beenis

Ok.
Well you people have fun patting each other on the back for fucking animals.
I'll just never have anything to do with any of your kind.

Depends on the act. If a guy penetrates a dog it's fucked up since you'll injure it and cause it pain. I don't want to rape and torture a dog.
When a girl does it the dog isn't injured at all and probably doesn't give a single fuck.

>Post yfw dogs fucking more human women than you

Attached: 1549412169991.png (684x741, 739K)

All of that talk and they didn't say a single goddamned thing.
People like that love wordsturbating for hours at a time

>Being so buttblasted that your post wasn't funny that you say "p-post body" and throw in a Rick and Morty meme instead of posting your body
Yikes

There's a lot that can be critiqued about the nazis but implying they were dysgenic is simply retarded.