Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ttIBrQC2c

>there are """""""people"""""" on THIS VERY BOARD who cannot deadlift more than this 65kg geriatric in pyjamas literally dragged to the gym from his death bed

explain yourselves

Attached: Screenshot_70.png (742x659, 679K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BuzeyFIYMSM?t=64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much is that? Are those 10kg plates? 20?

gramps seems pretty strong, good for him
I can outlift 4 plates, but to be fair, if you put it that way I should be diddlying like 8 plates to make up for not being 120 years old. guess I still have a way to go

I'd go with 20, 10kg plates don't tend to be that big

>that nose

>sumo

>using a belt

>sumo
>belt
>mixed grip
My beltless conventional hook grip 245 for 5 is more impressive and I'm being dead fucking serious.

nigga 245 is nowhere near 405

imagine being this guy lmao
also needing to use hookgrip for 245 griplet

Attached: 1519997358982.png (600x580, 568K)

1:04
youtu.be/BuzeyFIYMSM?t=64

>conventional hook grip 245 for 5
I deadlifted 225 for 5 double overhand, on my third day of lifting. Are you fucking serious?

the title says 183kg, so that'd be 20kg pl8s

Mate i'm pretty sure i could pull that 1 handed for 5 and my max is only 5 plates...

Coping weakshits

>sweet child of mine playing in the background

>read once
I must’ve misread that
>read again
Maybe he means kgs...?
>starts to dawn on me
Oh no no no!

Motherfucker, go pull 405 then talk shit. Doesn’t even have to be conventional. Try pulling it sumo. Use wrist straps and a belt. Hell. Use a suit for all I care. As long as you get that shit off the ground. Then maybe I’ll take your cope post half serious.

Attached: A8FEF886-450E-4F1A-AE64-2DF903754924.jpg (1154x649, 50K)

did you watch the video? on the second rep the bar is like two feet in front of his chest, awful form and not a complete lift so it counts as a 0, thus I can lift more than him with my 115lb 1rm.

>sumo
doesn't count

this.

i'm not saying this to be braggadocios but i can squat 185lbs for 10 reps fully atg with very good form.

of course the last few are shaky but that's to be expected with high reps. i'm simply trying to prove a point.

it actually requires a total amount of strength and full body synthesis through an entire range of motion in an athletic fashion to squat the way i do, otherwise the feat cannot be done.

and then there's this... basically a rack pull. just an abuse of leverages really, all for the sake of inflating the perceived extent of his true strength.

you would think that he would have grown out of his ego by that age.

I did exactly that last week and I’m pathetically mediocre.

My nigga I did sets of 10 of 2 second pause squats at 185lbs today and I'm a twink.

Nice bait

Not a lot of people are going to appreciate this bait, but I do. Good job user.