How much did your life improve after quitting sugar forever? You are avoiding sugar, aren't you user?

How much did your life improve after quitting sugar forever? You are avoiding sugar, aren't you user?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (640x360, 80K)

After quitting sugar I noticed that my energy levels were a lot higher throughout the day. My skin cleared up and my hair is shinier. I started making a six figure salary from having no job and now fuck 3 girls on the regular.

no i do not. during my eternal bulk i shall consume any nourishment that presents itself to me, only then can we leave humanity behind

>skin improved
>less headaches
>clear mind

Feels good man.

I stopped being fat

fuck why did i read this thread after buying a shit ton of sugary shit. i wanna bin it now

I don't eat any added sugar and noticed pretty much what said. Plus I don't have sugar cravings as most people I know do. After you quit it for some time, sugar tastes like shit

>didn't eat sugar for month
>depression hits, decided to eat a chocolate bar cause fuck it, people say it makes you happy
>heart rate increased like I swallowed some meth, couldn't sleep all night, head is dizzy, I feel like schizo
Did I OD on sugar or chocolate?

Attached: 1396301038577.jpg (211x246, 14K)

I don't know about what you felt, but DARK chocolate is good for depression, not regular one. The darker the better. I mean, you should just eat cocoa, not joking.

Eat, that what I had, >80% cacao content.

100g (a lindt bar) of 85% dark chocolate has ~15g of sugar. What you experienced was most probably a creation of your own mind

Iktf desu senpai.
Gonna make it.

Attached: 1549571508945.jpg (800x800, 596K)

not him but one 100g 85% lindt bar has 11g of sugar, i have one right here in front of me. one serving for me is half

fuck no user I'm drinking cardamom ginger chai with a tablespoon of turbinado sugar rn

t.white skin male losing 2-3lbs a week

Aye

So you just ignore every single fruit and vegetable?

Haven't noticed any change to be honest.

But maybe that's because I haven't cut it entirely. I just don't do desserts, sugary snacks, or fizzy drinks. Still, shouldn't I feel some difference?

You know simple carbs are generally just sugar, right? You avoiding bread? Rice? Milk? Oats?

I think it's more about refined sugars

I'm not crazy. Could it be caffeine in it or something?

Glucose and fructose are NOT the same, you fucking nigger-lipped, hydrocephalic, single-mother-raised, skinnyfat, cocksucking redditor piece of shit.

Neck yourself, faggot.

It's really hard to avoid it because they add sugar to almost anything now. Even shit that's not supposed to be sweet has added sugars in it

Bruh today I had about 3 weeks worth of sugar, it was incredible. I found an $18 fruit platter for $5 at the grocery store and demolished it.
>2 lbs watermelon
>1 lbs strawberries
>1 lbs grapes
>2 lbs pineapple
>1 lbs honeydew
>1 lbs cantaloupe
>16 oz "cream cheese fruit dip"(9g sugar per serving, 12 servings)
And then I went to Walmart and got a couple of doughnuts
Unrelated, but I have this killer headache, any ideas how I can get rid of it?

>not drinking a sugary drink immediately post workout with your protein shake
It's like you don't even want gains

Bruh I love imitation crab but I would love it so much more if they didn't add sugar!
>24 oz krab
>640 calories
>48g protein
>3g added sugar per serving, total 24g!! added sugar
why?!

>Not adding half a million of frozen berries to your protien shake for Max gains
Never gonna make it

I'm none of those things though. Milk contains sugar. Relax.

We’re talking about refined sugars here you retard. Can’t you see OPs pic?

I personally didn't notice anything at all tbqh
Might be because i didn't have any cravings before getting fit but idk

I never really ate sugar daily, but the few times I did have ice cream, it made me feel like shit. Can't imagine how bad you would feel if you have it all the time.
The real red pill, though, it quitting all carbs aside from some fruits/vegetables. Once you get past the horrible carb flu you feel amazing.

>read this thread
>tel myself I’ll just have one more candy/sweet and then I’ll totally stop
>mfw I’ve repeated this cycle countless times and can’t stop

Attached: 3D49ED94-5738-462A-B968-E44110B34FFF.jpg (640x480, 152K)

I had one day where I gorged a ton of honey, sugary cereal, chocolate bars and various cakes as well as an assortment of pastries. I felt so sick the next day that I can't even stand eating anything sweet anymore.

From now on I'll probably just have blueberries as the only sweet thing in my diet

Quit high glycemic carbs for 6 months. Nothing improved.

Oh but this is Jow Forums so here's what actually happened.
>got a six figure salary job as an Engineer
>sexy girlfriend that I cheat on with 10/10 Tindr sluts
>drive a fast car
>depression? get outta here
>2/3/4/5 in 6 months of lifting
>confidence through the roof, I make friends everywhere I go
>7.5 inch cock
>6'2"
All it took was nofap, cold showers and no sugar.

The first one you put down is the hardest, user. It's literally an addiction. After a few days without, you stop craving it 99% of the time.

I have something for you though. A way to beat yourself. Don't give up sugar. The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last hit of its addiction. It can't comprehend that. When you don't have a stopping point, it's easy to imagine that you'll crack later, and that you might as well continue now.

So you pre-empt it. You're on Jow Forums, aren't you? I imagine you've done progressive overload. Why forget about it when it comes to giving things up?

I set you this challenge, user. Go through your next day without any sweets or whatever. And at the end of the day, you can have as much as you want.

Then go two days without. Easy, right? You know you're going to get that fix at the end of it. Two days is easy.

Keep growing it. When you've made it to a week, ask whether you even want the hit at the end. If you do, that's still fine. Just means your goal is 8 days.

I believe in you, user. Extend yourself the same courtesy.

For the hundredth time we’re talking about refined sugars you retarded mongoloid. Can’t you see OPs pic? This is why the advice on fit is so shit, because retards like this fag can’t tell the difference between refined sugars, natural sugars, glucose, or fructose

What is a high glycemic carb you dipshit? You don't even know what that is but you think sugar is going to cure your autism.

Yes I avoid it user

As I’ve stated before you complete ignorance and lack of effort to google the terms you’re using before you give advice is proof enough that you shouldn’t even be commenting. Go back to /b/ you retarded faggot

I think you need a bit of sugar for your brain you momscience retard. I quit soda for a year no improvement and you faggots are here lying about the benefits of it. You don't have a single study to back your shit up besides your mom telling you sugar is bad. Fuck off with your fad diets, this is a fitness board not your magic fairy bullshit.

0/10 trolling. You need to try harder next time, friend.

I had a sip of a sprite a couple weeks ago and it was like drinking acid
It’s insane how your body and taste changes when you give up sugar and junk food

same. no sugar is the first thing any dedicated fitizen should do. much more important than no fap no caffiene no vidya etc etc

Attached: 54f241e8-4eea-48a4-b7c8-781be6380764.jpg (612x1024, 73K)