Have you done your daily 335 squats, user?

Have you done your daily 335 squats, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=g83v1m2P4_g

Attached: 335.png (1030x685, 940K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhoikoUEI8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jow Forums doing cardio

RIP knees

Great way to fuck your knees for life

what are your knees made of that doing bodyweight squats fuck them up? glass?

I don't understand why the workouts that are promoted to women are extremely lightweight for a ridiculous amount of reps. This shit does so much less for you than using weights and progressing that way.

wymin are afraid of heavy weight

Because they only want to get "toned" and not get "too big"

>internet tells me to use heavier weights
>stick to it for a month
>whoops! all of a sudden I've become a grotesque muscle ridden monster
you don't understand user, they're going to accidentally get too big if they put in any effort. it's not like there are men and women who dedicate years of training for the purpose of becoming bigger and still struggle to do so, sometimes even needing the help of steroids to reach their goals.

Because women are stupid

>expecting women to have logic

Attached: 1540054482517.png (666x666, 487K)

Most people think that something easier in one aspect is better than any alternative. This is why:
>low weight, high reps (I can do more body weight squats than weighted ones!)
>cardio forever (I don't know how to do curls, but I know how to jog!)
>superfoods (Drinking a smoothie is easier than quitting junk food!)
>classes (That guy probably knows more than me!)

why is she leaning so far forward with her neck snapped back like that? form is fucked.

show us how to do it properly

youtube.com/watch?v=nhoikoUEI8U

lol that's a weighted squat. shes doing bodyweight squats. do you seriously not know the difference?

>Have you done your daily 335 squats, user?
Have you benched 335, user?

How do you bench a squat?

>get on bench
>arms up, palms parallel to the floor
>qt stands on hands
>lower qt every time she squats down

I'm a trainer and after completing a set of 15 lbs x 8 shoulder presses (very easily) told me that she won't go heavier because she doesn't want to get bulky. I told her that men workout 4 days a week for months with more intensity, eating 4000 calories a day TRYING to get bulky and don't. I said you're not going to wake up accidentally jacked and I made her do 20 lbs.

She never came back. women are fucking stupid

Good on you. A female work colleague has been following me to the gym for the last couple of weeks. She also didn't want to get "too big" from lifting weights and insisted on doing cardio and crunches to reduce her belly fat. On Monday she asked me for some advice so the first thing I did was dispel the toned charm she had on her and suggested she lift and look to increase the weight she is working with. Surprisingly shes been quite obedient, lets see how she is tomorrow.

As soon as a woman touches a heavy dumbbell she transforms into fucking she hulk, you should know thos by now user

Would you gain something from doing this? Or are you just burning up calories?can I do this? I need to lose 16lbs at least.

That’s such bullshit. I am a petite female and I got bulky after buying into the meme. I was working with a strongman trainer and did squats/deadlifts/benchpress/pullups/farmers walks etc. My only cardio was brazilian jiu jitsu. I looked manly af and hated it. I wasn’t super bulky but when you are short and petite it looks stupid to have big shoulders.

I stopped lifting for a year and only did cardio to get back to normal. Now I’m lifting differently. Fuck people like you who don’t understand female physiology and how muscle sits on the female frame. I hope you will be friendzoned forever

Its cardio. Cardio is key if you plan on losing weight.

fastest way is to diet

Sure thing bud. Since the female physiology is notorious for building muscle despite the lack of testosterone compared to males. That’s why athletes and bodybuilders shoot up with estrogen to get big.

Unless you are severely disallusioned with what “big” is you did not accomplish that without years of hard work

Obviously you don't have to go to the other extreme you idiot. Doing ohp with more than 10kg doesn't imply doing strongman training with farmer walks and shit like that. What the fuck were you expecting? Stupid bitch.

thats what you get for being a womanlet

when people said to add weight they're talking about iron plates not dinner plates