Cheating fraud steroids general

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and coping general.

Roid wheyfu edition.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Previously on The Real Roid Husbands of LA:

Attached: FD93127F-4B9F-4DF4-B2A5-323043F126D2.jpg (1125x1344, 1007K)

Copied from last thread:
Nederlanders, ik heb enkele bronnen gevonden echter wil ik weten hoeveel Test E 250mg/ml 10ml bij uw bron kost. Ohja, er is een bron die meent het te verkopen voor 30 euro maar dat lijkt mij een oplichter

Attached: 266px-WilliamOfOrange1580.jpg (266x367, 28K)

Shouldn’t you be planting tulips or something?

Holy fuck just wanted to make a picture from my face and i was fucking shocked how bloated i look. Didn't even realize how worse it looks. Lost all the facial aesthetics looking like god now

Can't wait to cut again.

You ever followed that guy? That interrogation was funny af

Attached: bloat-loard.jpg (520x572, 57K)

Did you just assume my nationality???

Mtren so fucking good bby, welcome back in my body.

Oof. Part of the price we pay.

I used to watch alot of his roid breakdown videos, got some good info out of it. Also seems like a chill dude really.

I don't even know who that guy is but that trailer looked pretty good to me. will definitely watch.

I know, bulk makes your body and face looks like fucking shit. Only good things is gaining some muscle and looking a bit bigger

Didn't also said he was a layer and a millionaire lmao

Attached: cut-vs-bulk.jpg (1084x572, 197K)

Dude it's not that bad at all, don't exaggerate/fish for compliments.

Tbh being stuck in lean ranges and never gaining any major mass is worse.

He made so much money from his whole sarm shit, got into alot of legal troubles from what i've heard but wasn't keeping track of him at that point.

Your eyebrows reek of desperation

pls shave

>reddit link in the OP
>mostly manlets
>will die in their 30's

lol

Attached: 1478937622694.jpg (517x768, 331K)

fat fuck. you look fine bro

For your body for sure. I don't care looking like shit for a period of time if i can gain some LBM doing it. Cutting fat is easy, gaining actual solid muscle is the hard part

I PLEAD THE FIFTH. apparently he was talking of doing some DNP in one of his videos and someone on YouTube commented he got blind because of that. He never encouraged people to use that shit in the first place

Yes because you don't see my double chin i can hide by putting my tongue against the roof of my mouth. Lost all the definition in my face and looks like a big pixel block now

You seem to know a lot more than me about that

Cutting really is easy, that said getting shredded is hard as well. Never reached that level yet. I hope I can reach a day where I'll just maintain with a good body, god knows I'll still want more at that point.

He always was pretty clear on the downsides of every compound, he also posted videos about his blood being absolutely fucked and clogging like mad so he wasn't saying roids are some magic thing.

Cutting is easy AF until you hit like 11-12% but unless you’re competing there’s not really a point to being at 8-10% so whatever.

That's true, especially when you want to go sub 10% and get rid of that stubborn belly fat. That's always a fucking pain in the ass for me. Even with very low carb and HITT 3/4x times a week. Eventually you body get used to every protocol and you constantly have to change diets.

>I hope I can reach a day where I'll just maintain with a good body,
Nobody will reach that point. It's the same when we first started steroids and thought we just wanted to do 1 cycle, right guiyz. Just 1 cycle and then I am satisfied with my body for sure.

I agree but everyone has that moment, big or small, where they want to have that extreme definition.

>Just 1 cycle and then I am satisfied with my body for sure.

Right in the feels, once you get a taste of being on it's hard to want to go back. Everyone that hops off claims its better then sacrificing your health but they always seem miserable to me.

> just one cycle
I was thinking at least 5-10 years of BnC and trt/hgh for life after 35

I just go autopilot, but i will probably never get satisfied with my body or anything else in life. But then again, if you are satisfied where do you live for then?

If you have achieved everything you want, life is over because you have no new goals you can look forward to. That is what us strives to go through, so we can make ourselves delusional that will eventually make it he he

Indeed look at JM. Did you every did a cycle or just bnc from the start?

You don;t know that cycle/PCT pain

We're like greedy little children, right before we get what we want we're already grasping for the next better thing.
I'd rather have that then just give up and cope, I like working towards the next thing and I'm slowly finding joy in it, I hope you can find that as well, but it might all blow up in my face who knows.

I intended to do a cycle to get a nice base (steroid hype magic) and go natty from there (natty possibility lies). Instead I liked it too much, ordered more to cruise on and never looked back.

I dread the day I'd have to actually pct.

listening to Disney songs again

biggest sign my e2 is up

It's that time of the day again :P
where's my little friend at?

Attached: index(4).png (213x255, 134K)

Post the resized coping manlet edition.

If I don’t feel like I’m working towards the next thing then I realise that nothing matters and then I get high
For many of us I think roid oh and lifting keeps us going, as unhealthy coping mechanism as that is

Roiding*

kek

Attached: 1549493974175.png (470x643, 543K)

better

Attached: 1549493974175.png (470x643, 521K)

As unhealthy as roiding is at least it's fun or interesting. Even dealing with negative effects makes me feel like I'm doing something.

was at home relaxing after a longass day of wage cucking

around 8.30pm warehouse shift leader calls me to say a certain worker is not doing jack shit, i demand to speak to him and notice this guy is drunk as fuck

i drive over there with a colleague, he refuses to perform an alcohol test and we cant make him according to the law

we both see he's drunk

we make him sign a paper saying he refused an alcohol test

fucking shit

probably dont have enough to fire this cuck

Yeah gives me something stupid to obsess over, research and talk to you guys about
Kek is even roids coping?

Yo it's been awhile boys. Seeing lots of new faces I had to leave the scene when all the drama popped off a few years back. Whatever happened to fats, and batlifts drama? Did they snitch on each other or something?

It all depends on what you do with it.

Not really. I think Jesse just slowed down and focused more on photography. Not really sure about batlord but I haven’t seen either of them in a long time.

Chem dropped by last week and said Kahuna had died. :(

Damn mane. Shit had me stressing back in the day used both as a plug at one point and the drama got to the point I had to put a couple holes in a hard drive I really thought the feds were coming. Fats had the fire tren though. RIP to the fallen homies. Anyone know if Lily is still a decent source?

What do you mean?

Took the septum out tonight

Are you just going to roid up to cope or use it to improve your quality of life in some degree.

Why'd you take it out? I would have gone with a smaller one desu.

Ah yeah I know what you mean. I got pretty sketched out when fats got arrested.

I mean lmc is still around but idk if they’re any good.

Bit of column A bit of column B kek
See how well therapy goes I suppose

Had it since 16, maybe it’s time for some changes
Holding onto the past a bit
You good bro? How’s work?

I'm mostly fine, need to find new work soon, this restructuring is absolute bullshit, they want more in less time.

Oh well it's been fun. Just focusing on gains now to keep my mind clear.

I didn't really get to read last thread, how are you holding up?

What else would you go into? Just management in another warehouse type place?

What’s the plan for this years gains? What you going to run?

Yeah fine, trying not to spiral, had therapy for first time tonight and went well
Gotta change my meds again though
I’m just trying to stay positive and not eat my feelings or find tompoes

I have degrees in both process technician and sign work, I'll always find something.

I've been bulking on test/dhb/deca since the end of Nov and intend to keep up until the end of the year. Want to hit 100kg at least, am at 88kg now albeit with some fat.

Got some life issues or just things unreasonably affecting you? I'd love to ship you tompoes but the chance of survival is pretty much 0.

Solid career foundations, i do sign work

Jesus, 100 at your height will be fuarkin great
How’s all the vitals on that combo? Think you can keep it up all year?

Both, been on medication for years but I’m just slowly getting more mad, keep doing stupid stuff to cope at the expense of relationships and stuff
Ahahah that’s cool man, I’ll either find some or when I go Netherlands I’ll hit you up kek

Nice, sign work is alot of fun, I'm semi decent at car wrapping as well.

I feel fine but I've been too lazy to get bloods, feel like I might have to tap out at some point but on the other hand yolo.

What do you do to distract yourself? I mostly play vidya but avoid any drugs aside from roids because I know I'll be addicted instantly.

what happened with JM? I remember talking to a buddy about PCTing and thought about how fucking stupid it was so just decided to BnC. Been about a year now since my first test cycle

running 150 test 150 tren for this cut and probably all summer

convince me otherwise

Attached: ECC0DB71-E4BC-43F9-9E42-BBCA4FFECEC6.jpg (1285x1015, 115K)

Something about cheating and gf wanting a child.

Dose is too low.

Bpc157 is literally magic

it’s a cruise

He still posts and was here yesterday just doesn’t use his trip

you think it would help with my shoulder i broke about 8 years ago that never fully healed?

How do y’all feel about tattoos and sleeves?

Attached: 8249450B-9E93-444B-BFA5-A1B8CBDF19A7.jpg (1920x1920, 715K)

cringe

If you BNC for more than 8 months you’re perma shut down and sterile. Yikes.

what does that have to do with BnC though?

really?
can’t handle all these tears of joy

>tren
>cruise
Wtf

You’ll change your mind when you hit your early 30s brother, just saying. Happens to most people.

I want one.
But I have no idea what I want.
I want something to look at in my twilight years and say that i lived a somewhat interesting life.
But I've done fuck all for 70% of my life so that would be a lie.

Nothing but lethargy and nausea today after having a really good day yesterday. Estrogen has been untouched for a while due to 250mg test.

In the toilet "var" goes. Time to regain the feelgood gains I had just on test and tren.

Really? I’m.... asking for a friend

No, stop listening to his nonsense.

what makes you think that?

he literally said what makes him think that
>Happens to most people.

Attached: wwtl.webm (460x258, 489K)

It’s just part of getting older, you don’t ever really stop maturing. Priorities change, you see your friends all having kids, a little switch in your brain gets triggered.

Just don’t permablast your balls into oblivion is all I’m saying lol

He posted a picture of his African gf today and deleted it.

It was horrendous.

Piana's balls were permafried.
He lost his damned mind and went full on into hyper masculine stuff when he realized that he couldn't knock up his wife...the wife who started fucking chad and jamal on the reg behind his back.

Lol at testify thinking Mast would keep growing on 200 test 300 tren.

Attached: 1452401522230.jpg (720x720, 80K)

There are scientific studies of bodybuilders coming off the juice after years of BnCing and still recovering spermatogenesis.

Rich wasn’t cruising on 125mg test/wk tho lmao

I’m more worried about surviving PCT after the last thread lol. Is it really that bad?

> most people

hmm
this ^

fuck PCT

>I have a full sleeve and a 3/4 sleeve
>hard to see the juicy veins
>feel like it makes me look smaller
>less striations
-only cons
but the Pros
>everyone compliments
>gym thots love them
>awesome topic starter
>pretty art
list continues

why lol? we’re pretty much the same weight and same height and i’m on 250 test now. i’ll probably end up upping it to 300-350.

>why lol? we’re pretty much the same weight and same height
Are you seriously insinuating you're anywhere near around the same ball park as Mast?

I realize you're delusional with your bf% and thinking you'll get to 230lbs 9-10%bf with 300mg of tren, but how don't you realize the humongous difference between you and him.

Attached: 1451311486431.jpg (640x637, 68K)

Yep. You'll turn a bit fat because your test levels are shot but you have plenty of estrogen. I was in full cope mode.

Goddamn.
Please be a light skinned latina.
I can't fuck with white chicks anymore after what I found out on Jow Forums.

4channel

You’d be 210-215 lean retard. MasT is leagues bigger than you.

so he should be able to handle more than me if he has that much mass. I just said he should start out low

probably more like 220lbs lean

I'm enjoying mtren ATM 500mcg pre-workout, 500mcg postworkout, don't feel like shit like with sdrol

>we’re pretty much the same weight and same height
cringe

>probably more like 220lbs lean
Nig, even the top physique pros drop more than 20lbs to get into contest shape, and here you are thinking you are only holding that much?

My guess is 200-210 if you're going down to very lean.

Attached: 1450374130197.jpg (565x600, 51K)

>mtren
>methyl
rip your liver

why you so fucking triggered and coming at me dude? from the last thing i’ve seen you don’t even look like you’ve been to a gym in years yet you’re so quick to try and “put me in my place” or tell me where i’m at based on fucking internet pictures.

you’re a lot cooler when you stop trying to be a douche and just post hot women

lmao you are delusional

masT has 20 lbs of muscle on you

Nice blogpost

Survived sdrol just fine and it made me feel awful quickly. When adjusting for the dosages I think sdrol is worse than mtren in this regard, plus I'm currently only taking it on lifting days.

Just be careful homie, that shit is spooky.

because you're a fag that deserves to be bullied

you can’t bully me on this shit forum come say something IRL

ill be at the arnold in ohio end of feb

How did kahuna die? Heroin /fent od?

stfu you fucking fag, learn your place

Ok i went back and read the thread. Really sad, he was a nice guy to me when i posted here.

What happened to him?

Pls no. People faking as me now?

>from the last thing i’ve seen you don’t even look like you’ve been to a gym in years
I think you've got the wrong person bud. I haven't posted anything here. Only some trips know how I look like in the recent years.

As for my estimates, what makes you think I'm triggered? It's my honest opinion. A lot of people really underestimate how much weight they have to lose before being extremely lean.

Attached: 1448023427079.jpg (1080x1184, 261K)

>Kahuna
he dead? shit