Why is a healthy diet not hammered into children's heads?

Why is a healthy diet not hammered into children's heads?

What you eat, especially while growing, is absolutely vital. I feel like there isn't enough emphasis on this in schools

Attached: IMG_3149.jpg (1500x900, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hL5mKE4e4uU
youtube.com/watch?v=L6LL92Zs5L0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What kind of nigger filled school did you go to? They hammered the shit out of that in my school

Because not everyone can afford healthy food and not everyones family have time to cook healthy meals
You are stupid and childish thats why

>LARPing faggot looking for an excuse to blather on about ebul niggers even when it has absolutely nothing to do with the post in question

How much are they paying you?

.69 cents heh

Because jews need the goyim barely alive and not strong and healthy in mind and body.

That's what I'm thinking

>not everyone can afford healthy food

Have you seen chicken and rice? Stop making excuses you fat fuck. Don't buy out of season and it's dirt cheap.

It's because the parents also would need to enforce it as well. Kids aren't going to give a shit when teachers tell them what they're doing is unhealthy.

What a tremendously gay excuse

My parents let me eat like absolute shit and I feel like less of a man because of it

Nutrients could have allowed my genetics to blossom

If the teachers are doing a better job at parenting then the parents, then the kids will listen to the teachers.
Hell, the teachers spend more time with kids then their parents do in many cases.

Same here. Grew up pretty poor but it's not an excuse honestly. My mom is just very ignorant about mostly everything.

They do.
But once they go home its cookies, cakes, juices and every other shit food out there.
Most people are weak and prefer short term satisfaction to long term benefits.

this is every fat fucks excuse

Attached: 1432063281404.png (900x1079, 322K)

Burger here

What I don’t understand is why in the flying fuck was public school lunch so fucking bad? It’s NOT hard to make good food, it’s not even difficult to do it on a large scale now that I worked in a kitchen for a couple of years. Back in school I would avoid eating the lunch because it was legitimately garbage, this isn’t even mentioning it was something shit like fried food, pizza, cheeseburgers that make a $1 burger from McDonalds look gourmet.

This makes my blood boil but that’s just one grievance I have for this country’s education system.

Attached: 50E670DA-85B9-45B5-99CC-3015D01C24A0.gif (488x519, 400K)

If you can't afford food or have time then why would you have kids?

That's the parents' job. You one of those retards complaining about learning math and history in school, instead of how to do taxes or tie your shoelaces?

They explained the food pyramid when I was a wee lad.
Which of course, is fairly useless when you're a child and can't control what is actually eaten in the household, and all suggestions are met with "shut the fuck up, you'll eat what you're given". I personally got fat because for some reason I thought two sandwiches was a meal. Which might be true if you're an athlete (I was not an athlete).

Should've just brought a big sign that said "Weight loss is 95% diet, eat less tubby". That would've worked. A child has that much agency at least.

Attached: Food_pyramid_transp_landscape_640.gif (640x365, 63K)

#
If the teachers are doing a better job at parenting than parents when they have 20-30 kids in the class, see the kids for 1-2 hours a day and spend most of that time on coursework then said kids should be removed from their parents as they are clearly negligent.
t. Teacher

You are stupid, uneducated and fat. Sit down retard, oh wait thats what you are already doing

Because school lunches are often made under contract, by a company that delivers premade food. These companies want to maximise profit, so they serve the cheapest crap they can get away with.
>OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

This is a load of shit, people don't know what good food is.
They are banning 2 for 1 pizza deals and all that kinda of stuff because the government thinks if they make junk food more expensive then people will buy healthy food.
It doesn't work that way and now people will just buy 2 pizzas full price to feed their kids.
It doesn't help that 90% of the population think bread is a healthy snack.

why the fuck should it be a teacher's responsibility, fucktard? I bet you're the same type of person to bitch about teachers "political brainwashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" kids in school you fucking 80 IQ mongoloid

Because the government doesn't want you good. Stop believing in fairy tales. The fatter, dumber, weaker and lazier general population is, the better for them. There would be no government if everyone was strong and capable and who would feed (((them))) then?

Outsourcing and (((kickbacks))). Same reason we have such a high incarceration rate.

Gotta make them shekels, lad.

I've had people ask me why I'm always eating 'healthy food.'
My parents didn't raise me on fast food. We ate homemade meals. There was also a protein, vegetable, and a starch in the meal.
Half the time fat fucks talk about 'healthy food' they just mean something that's not McDonald's.
How is it that it's so hard for fat fucks to just eat regular food?

Nips doing it right yet again.
youtube.com/watch?v=hL5mKE4e4uU

What the fuck even is a healthy diet?
I hear so much bullshit and there are so many contradictor meme diets. I'm too smol brained to figure it out myself.

Most people have a good general idea of how to eat healthy. Unhealthy food is
>widespread, junk food outnumbers healthy food by a wide margin
>convenient, often requires little to no prep
>affordable, calorie for calorie junk food is cheapsf than healthy food
>addictive, humans naturally crave simple carbs, fats, and salt

The problem isn't simply education or willpower, America's entire health landscape is geared towards overweight being the default.

There's more sugar in a pound of dried cranberries than in twizzlers.

Attached: IDOF-Food-Rules.jpg (600x723, 288K)

was malnourished and ate shit my entire childhood and still 6'3 with 7 dick and broad shoulders. It is 100% genetics and your mentality is pure cope.

Just eat a decent amount of vegetables and fruits. Eat some meat, don't be a retard and go vegan/vegetarian.

Why yall fall for bait

Attached: image07.png (829x592, 57K)

Your anecdote means exactly nothing

>schools
>Waiting for the government to teach your kids rather than teaching them yourself.
You're whole family is never going to make it.

Found the nigger.

They did in mine too; al least until Michael Obama decided to ruin the whole system

there was a time when it was.

Attached: nsgermanyfromayouth.png (2300x940, 309K)

Kek. Absolutely mentally retarded.

Yes, so eat twizzlers, see they're healthier than fruit goy!

>not everyone can afford to eat healthy
Stop right their Jamal

>chicken breasts
>rice (nigger or white)
>carrots
>spinach
>eggs
>egg whites
>turkey bacon
>whole grain bread

Boom, 40$ in weekly groceries, stop acting like a nigger and/or trailer trash saying it’s too expensive to eat healthy

Because no one really cares, no one ever looks at the nutrition labels, they just buy whatever sounds good and eat it. You belong to the minority of people who care about what they eat.

Because a healthy diet usually involves taking the time to prep and cook the food and modernization made people have no tolerance in taking the time to make things. Everything has to be done now to make more time for the next thing that needs to be done immediately. The parents have decided that spending money on bagged foods and processed shit that simply needs to be heated up is less effort than buying quality raw foods and cooking them. Also women entered the work force and so there's no one left to have time to maintain the household since both parents need to work to comfortably support a family.

>Treat meat as a flavoring or special occasion food.

Fuck that, meat is proving to be incredibly healthy for you as long as it wasn't from an animal that was pumped full of hormones.

>chicken
>rice
and if you cant take a few minutes out of your day to make a fucking meal
>peanut butter

It's calorie dense for poor kids that might be going hungry. Haven't caught up with the times yet because now obesity is more common than hunger in poverty.

Let me guess, by "hammered the shit out of that" you mean constant dogma drilling sessions with the food pyramid, a (((balanced diet))) and pushes to eat "low fat" options? Lmao. Americans are so goddamn retarded.

A healthy diet is a carnivore diet, carbs are retarded, fuck any brainlet who disagrees

>It doesn't help that 90% of the population think bread is a healthy snack.

That's the problem right here. Normie fatass brainlets with good intentions swap out soda and fried food for fruit juice and bread/cereals thinking they're making a positive change. Months later when they're just as fat they give up.

The food industry puts enormous amounts of $$$ and effort into memeing shit tier processed sugar loaded garbage as healthy. It also doesn't help that it's almost impossible to avoid food temptation due to constant bombardment of sights and smells of pizza, french fries, burgers. We only have so much willpower.

AYO SHITYO WYT BOI I CAN BE EET DEM NUFFINS MO THEN STUFZ OTA BOXIS N SHIET NMAYUN HOL UP U RAYCIS FUGIN WYTE BOI U DUNNO HAWD IT IS OUT HERE OOGA BOGAA

It is. You just didn’t give a fuck and are now regretting it.

Capitalism encourages consumption. Cheap and easy processed foods are readily available.

good thing people don't usually scarf down a whole pound of dried cranberries in ones sitting

>food pyramid
Yikes. Stuck in 2000 much? We use the food stairs graph now, sweaty.

Well im 6'4 so im an expert on the subject.

Growing up I was extremely obese I ate every and anything and in return my height and frame became HUGE. I lost the weight after puberty with no loose skin and now I mog every man I see every day I hear "wow you are fucking HUGE bro" or "DUDE I wish I had your body"

So to kids fuck eating veggies eat a bunch of meat and protein and lean up after puberty.

Attached: 9e6a3b302a1f329a17dec95519fb68f6.jpg (736x1104, 97K)

My mom went by a rule of every meal having some starch, a veggie and protein. Beyond that no fuss. We might have the odd box of icecream and sometimes chips and junk cereal in the house. She never forbade me from eating junk food, there just never was much present. As an adult I'm not a picky eater and don't suffer cravings.

I've got three kids. We're fitness enthusiasts so we're naturally concerned about nutrition.

We (read as "I") cook every single day and make lunches to take to school. I have a policy in the house that if it has a UPC label and has more than one ingrediant listed, we don't buy it. (Things like cheese are an exception) I've had that policy since before I met my husband. I just don't do it. Its an easy way to ensure you're getting real food.

The kids know that if they ask for fruit roll-ups the answer will be "no." Just like it has always been since they were toddlers. I don't delude myself in thinking they'll never have candy or sweets, or never have, I just won't buy it for them. My job as a parent is to be their role model and guiding light, not an enabler of bad habits.

They're 11-16 now and they're coming into their own and their choices are starting to be more their own. The oldest has his own business, and he makes damn good money for his age, enough so that most kids his age would get into a lot of trouble with it.

He makes smarter choices when he goes out with friends to McDonald's or Burger King, like avoiding soda, and getting a salad and a grilled chicken breast.

I feel that talking about how nutrition directly impacts their health and what is and isn't good for them, and most importantly "why", it gives them the cognitive and emotional tools to frame their choices appropriately instead of "Cherry Coke tastes better than milk."

Of course this is the endgame here, my boy is 16, almost 17 so he's maturing and developing these thinking strategies currently. The 11 year-old still gets upset when he can't con his brother into buying him skittles. But the oldest was the same way at his age. Even though they don't have the wiring yet to see the long game, the lessons and framework they grow up with largely inform the kinds of choices they'll make as they become adults.

lol I'm 6'5 and my poor single mother couldn't even afford to properly feed me. it's all genetics in my case

Same I’m 6’1 and we had no food.

>6oz is a lb

Legitimately it's because people lack self-control and the human brain is poorly wired for social living on the scale we've achieved. It's made for keeping members of the family unit in harmony, not dodging a constant bombardment of marketing stimuli and contradictory sources of authority.

People start eating poorly and the ego mechanisms of the brain take hold. Reinforcement breeds belief and long-held beliefs being challenged triggers immediate and total rejection.

People will legit say shit like "I eat poorly because it's cheaper" while slurping down $10 McDonald's meals on a semi-regular basis. Just like people will say "I can't stand the taste" of foods as though eating is the only way you could derive pleasure from the world, and their lifestyle isn't actively impeding their ability to do enjoyable things because their back hurts or some bullshit.

If you're born with shallow ego defense mechanisms or on the cusp of neurotypical and BPD, you're poised for a god tier life so long as nobody tilts you into BPD territory during your childhood because you won't make these stupid ass justifications for your behavior and experience the mental stickiness that leaves people doing shit they've known is bad for them for years and years.

If you're not racist you might be one of the best people on this website. Hope you're not LARPing. Good for you if this is real.

If you ask a SJW if I'm racist, youll get told yes. Niggers be niggers and they gunna nig. Thats one of the reasons we moved out of the city. But I do clearly deliniate between niggers and black skinned people. I also get in trouble for using the phrase "black" instead of "African American" because unlike the P.C. SJW police, I'm actually a forward thinking person and know many blacks, quite a few from Brazil, and Jamaica, not Africa.

If you ask a SJW if I'm anti-LGBT, they'll scream that I'm a nazi "YES! Of course he is, he thinks businesses should be able to refuse service to gays and transgenders, and thinks transgender women should be banned from female only sporting events. And he calls transgendered people trannies and think they have a mental illness" All of which is true. Despite the fact I'm a guy and I've been with my husband for 20 years, married for 17, legally for 3.5

Attached: Bertrand-Russell-1951.png (700x467, 87K)

>especially in schools

LMFAO, are you really this fucking stupid?

The modern school system was designed yo generate workers for factories during the industrial revolution. Our education system is predicated on rote memorization, regurgitation, and following instructions. Absolutely nothing about federally mandated education standards fosters critical thought, self-evaluation, or genuine enginuity.

Meh, sounds like a wash to me. At least your children won't enter the social sphere of the next generation with too much of a disadvantage in that regard.

The true patrician would reinforce caring about people on an exclusively individual basis but we can't be perfect in every regard.

Absolutely nothing I said says anything about not caring for people on an individual basis you fucking halfwhit brainded faggot. Learn to reading comprehension.

I said Niggers are gonna nig. They're gonna blame "duh white man" for their hoodrat kid getting blown away by a cop after robbing a store with a gun and pointing that gun at the responding officers.

Then the niggers riot and break into stores and run off carrying televisions and Nikes, while burning down the corner grocery ran by a middle eastern immigrant who fled his country's oppressive regime and uncontrollable violence.

Then they complain on the news that their neighborhoods are blighted and no businesses want to return and rebuild after the fucking chimp out and how they dont have access to fresh food.

Trannie hate is self fucking evident, they're mentally ill patients who need intensive intervention therapy. People who want to cut off their own limbs are given appropriate psychiatric intervention for self-harm ideation. But soon as they wanna mutilate their genitals, its perfectly normal. The fag hate is self evident.

SJWs cry and sob crocodile tears that all guns should be banned becuz "think of the children!" And sometimes in the very same breath proclaim "TRUMP IS A NAZI AND COMING TO KILL US, WE CAN'T DEFEND OURSELVES!!!"

[rant continued]

Our kids were and are being raised to be caring, responsible, humble, stewards of the land, and servants of the community.

For a point of reference when we came to this county, the city's food bank was operated solely off of very sparse state funds. What was provided to the destitute barely met even the most lenient definitions of "nutrition". Think spaghetti and 'meat' flavored off-brand Ragu 5 nights a week.

Our farm completely subsidises the food bank's operation to provide a family of four with two younger children ensuring 3,000g of protein per week in the form of red meat, chicken, rabbit and eggs, as well as 15lbs of fresh produce all directly from us as long as we're in season. Off season we subsidize the entirety of the costs through contract with the grocer.

We are a hard working family who has done very well for ourselves and it is our responsibility as members of the human race to care for each other.

Caring for each other doesn't mean entertaining the irresponsibilities of niggers, or the fantasies of the mentally fucking ill.

yeah I wish my family fed me better, I feel I could've been taller am 5.10, bro is 6.0

when i have kids they'll be hitting their macros for sure

speaking of children and schools, would it be a good idea to have two hours of solid exercise every day? Morning hour is games and shit, hour in the end of day is real exercise. All kids get to choose their perferred activity of what's being offered, if you already do sports on your free time you can get a letter of exception, gym teachers are held to higher standards both in terms of knowledge and enthusiasm. Children will be coached on how to improve athletically.

Would cost a lot of money but it's an investment for lower healthcare costs in the future as well as the improved productivity fit minds will get.

Attached: Det enda han vill bli.jpg (360x394, 73K)

>epigenetics is not genetics

>Why is a healthy diet not hammered into children's heads?
Because you still have retards who think bacon and butter are healthy and that carbs are bad, There is no currently established healthy catalog of food products, because people just wanna eat whatever they feel like eating and will justify their consumption forever.
almost no animal is actually pumped full of hormones, it's just that animals have actual hormones in them in the first place and you end up eating them

>Because you still have retards who think bacon and butter are healthy and that carbs are bad
Bacon is shit, butter is good and carbs aren't a big deal if you aren't a faggot about it. Stop consuming "healthy" plastic oils.

Healthy food is cheap af

Are you implying bread isn't a healthy snack?

>butter is good
it has almost no nutrition besides its caloric content, it's something that was traditionally used for flavouring and baking shit, it's not an actual staple like meat or bread or tubers.

the whole foundation of fruit being good for you is a meme based on unfound claims.

What's good about butter, it has 0 micros and is pretty much 100% fat. I'd rather get all my sat fats from egg yolks that have a ton micros.

vegetables are a medicine to be eaten sparingly
meat is food

why?

youtube.com/watch?v=L6LL92Zs5L0

ignore the boomer jokes and lameo speculation, when he actually looks into the studies done in the past he becomEs redpilled

Is that orange juice in the 5-7 times a day? Reminder to keep the juice down for the motherless fat fucks in here.

>cholesterol is magically healthy is the animal ate grass

Just shut up you idiot

I’m grass fed now eat my shit

So you won’t explain then?

nigger he just gave you a full presentation on the subject

respect

+, we simply don't have the digestive capabilities to properly process fiber

>healthy food is expensive
The other anons are right, this is an excuse/lack of basic nutritional knowledge.
Literally and Plus, what is growing your own food?

>no time to cook
You're not making a 3hr roast or pot of 8hr Pho broth everyday. There's no way you can be too busy in your day to not cook. Plus, not every food needs to be cooked, have some fruit.
The other option is to prep your food in containers

Because we're miserable and food is a drug.

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 207K)

Grass-fed has higher levels of unsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acids, though.

rice and whole grain bread isn't healthy, it's a filler for poor people dumbass

>Why is a healthy diet not hammered into children's heads?

Are you American? Or English?
I don't know if you understand that almost NOBODY in your country knows ANYMORE how to cook.
In the UK it's even a more severe thing, at least they HAD a culinary heritage. They are double the guilty for loosing their shit so quickly.

When you have fast-foods and readily available processed food, and you have no family, no context to eat and practice and get taught what eating healthy is, it's inevitable to go down the fucking sink, and become a country of obese people with diabetes and auto immune diseases.

Attached: fit gotta save those hogs.jpg (639x720, 61K)

hU

Hard Beef Jerky for jaw gains and maxilla
Saturated Fats if youre male
Green vegetables
Avoid milk

Imagine the monster this man would have been with a proper diet.