I lifted weights so hard and much last night that I just broke down crying in front of everyone...

I lifted weights so hard and much last night that I just broke down crying in front of everyone. The gymbros tried their best to comfort me but I ran out of there fast I could. Can I ever show my face back there again Jow Forums? Did they understand do you think? There were women there too seeing me. Im so humiliated.

Attached: IMG_3336.png (1678x920, 1.72M)

Why

Good job bro, alpha as fuark

When will it end for Jonah? Will he ever unJUST himself?

>exercising with such intensity that you lose control of your emotions

I'm unironically impressed.

You've got my respect OP, it happened to me twice while doing Smolov for front squats. Last sets I started losing it, after the last one I sat down face in my palms and sat there for like five minutes, heaving. Almost cried. Incredible feeling despite it. And don't give a fuck about others, you are there for yourself.

it's current year mah dude, being in touch with your emotions is hip, the normies won't hold it against you

Sounds like an adrenaline surplus or something.

What most likely happened is that you had a build-up of sexual energy, and all that lifting made you release all that sex-energy all at once. I always make sure I kiss my gymbros on the lips between sets to avoid this myself

How the fuck does this happen? What are you guys on?

Attached: 1549375730108.png (754x353, 91K)

I cried in the gym once. No one noticed because I was sweating so much. I was also the biggest one there

Unironically fix yourselves. You're pathetic and an absolute disgrace. Grow up.

Stop

You may have never worked out as hard as OP, but it's nice to see that you can shitpost yourself to tears

>t. pseudo-alpha incel

only humans cry, animals do not. It's alright

>be me
>decided to take up boxing to get into shape
>my coach is from Dagestan, Muay Thai pro started from going age, went to Thailand multiple times for trainings, went to
>Really passionate about fighting, but pretty bad coach, just goes over the basics all the time.
>Train in a group, have it chill, since after I'm done sparring and practicing jabs and punches he switches us.
>one day I come and there is no one but me
>"Where is everybody?"
>"Oh, they couldn't make it today, so you get to practice more today"
>fuck.jpg
>"Also, let's just spare today, show me what you learned"
>He said this with most uninterested tone, clearly in a bad mood.
>Round one
>I try to punch him but he just evades like it's nothing
>"Youve got to pay more attention user, punch like this"
>Does a side punch right into my face, no head gear, I'm in shock
>Trying to repeat it, hit him once in the face, he gets heated.
>"Good"
>Try to do it again, keeps evading, but now he throws more punches to my face
>Have no stamina to evade so I just receive all these blows
>30 seconds of pause don't help, I'm ready to collapse
>Round 4
>He goes all Muay Thai at this point, kicking my knee, doing spin kicks to my head, punching me in the stomach
>I take it all
>Hour passed
>"Ok user, thats it for today, good job, bye"
>leaves instantly
>I am laying on the mat trying to breathe.
>Suddenly I cant, tears start to roll out of my eyes
>I try my best to relax, but I can't
>I start crying
>I start crying like a fucking bitch
>Never cried in my life that hard, I was hysterical
>Wheezed on the mat for almost ten minutes
>Still crying
>Cried in the shower
>Cried while getting dressed
>Cried on my way home
>Finally at home I stopped but I was so emotionally depleted i felt like a potato
>Had a good experience overall tho, kind of liked it
Adrenaline is insane man

what's this meme about adrenaline making you cry?

That's cool man. What was your relationship with the coach like after that?

Kinda bullshit that he didn't offer you any respect for soldiering through the beating

punching someone is an ancient magical spell that moves your emotional trauma into the target

Idk mate sounds like a Dagastani Abe Lincoln looking motherfucker (he had a beard and moustache 100%) decided to smack the fuck out of some guy who couldn't defend himself for a laugh.

I kept going, but at some point he just left without letting anyone know and stopped responding to messages