15ug of LSD every other day 1hr before going to the gym

Attached: Consent.jpg (300x263, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.uzh.ch/en/Press-Releases/2018/LSD1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmdXB9qt3LY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

.1 grams of heroin everyday after the gym to avoid doms

10-15mg of xanax before bed.

laphroaig 10yr old, weed vape pen, 5x the recommended dose of vitamin d3, j crow's lugol iodine solution.

Redpill me on LSD microdosing senpai.

tfw opiates cucking my test

Is it true that touching lsd is enough to make u high af? Also weed + pre-workout is crazy

Laced desomorphine for cutting, nothing beats necrosis when you're tryna lose weight.

millennial pseudoscience, does fuck all enhancing your decision making or overall experience of life.

as in touching a blotter of lsd? no. i've heard people say it about nbome though.

thats pretty often, i do it every monday and thursday.

will change your fucking life, almost completely rid me of anxiety and neuroticism, would recommend.

I smoke pot at night.
Beyond that, I eat and sleep

Tempted to take a small dose of mdma before the gym, maybe a line or two of Colombias finest on deadlift days. What does fit think?

It will make you anxious af and feel slightly euphoric. It's like smoking pot, but with a little more mental clarity
It honestly made my quality of life worse, and my decisions were far shittier. I was only taking 5ug per day.

i occasionally do DMT. not regularly at all, but whenever i feel like i'm lacking in fresh or useful perspectives on my life it's a really useful tool.

Attached: il_fullxfull.1591974524_8tvw.jpg (3000x2992, 1.72M)

I know a guy it happened to. But his hands were sweating really bad and he had a sheet in his hands. Dude tripped for three straight days. The moisture pulled the LSD out of the blotter and into his pores.

bad idea re: MDMA user

I drink alcohol only on friday and saturday nights and I smoke weed maybe 1-2 a month (only if a friend has some and offers to smoke me up and I'm in the mood). I used to do every drug imaginable as often as possible but I was thankfully able to quit everything easily and get my life together.

I'm glad that I experimented with drugs when I was young, but I definitely don't advocate anyone else doing drugs (I think most people shouldn't go near any drugs, weed included). I had an overall positive experience with drugs and never really experienced anything tragic or negative, but I'm definitely an outlier in that regard. I mostly just stopped doing drugs because they became boring and I started to like being sober more.

Microdosing seems like a meme. I might be biased but going full throttle on 200ug or more once every month or two would be more beneficial.

>I was only taking 5ug per day.
i didn't experience anything at all on a sub-threshold dose. i never tried it as something daily thing though, just for a brief period. i just kind of assumed it was meme and wrote it off.

Attached: 1415998053816.jpg (171x278, 15K)

Fuark conflicting replies.

Terrible idea. Did a line before lifting once and my heart was beating out of my chest, never again.

>not doing both

yeah i imagine the skin would absorb it at some point if moisture is involved. although i feel like i've seen someone test the acid under a headband thing and he didn't get high at all.

Can be cardiotoxic when used for a long period of time and is a generally unstudied habit. As a medfag I wouldn’t recommend it.

Based medfriend, wasn't really planning on doing it anyway just wanted to know people's experiences with it.

MDMA + gym horrible idea it will feel good UNTIL you wake up in the hospital &

Dude just fucking don’t. I know your probably memeing but in case you’re not, you’re going to die. MDMA raises your body temp as it is, and doing it a lot is going to lead to seratonin syndrome which is going to make you seize out mid workout. And don’t even get me started on doing coke before a workout. That’s how Zyzz had a cardiac arrest and died.

Why? Just a small amount to keep chasing the pain?

I've done small lines before, it's okay to PR but I crash hard. My heart is pretty powerful (47bpm) so think I could take it as a reg thing(probably only do cocaine once every week and a half)

Oh shit okay, but what about mdma micro dosing? I'm no fun on drugs I always have introvertive experiences and feel if I take a psychedelic even as a micro dose I will just get paranoid and lock myself away somewhere.

not mdma

Don’t. Microdose. MDMA. Just don’t. Please.

MDMA is so fucking dangerous. There is a reason it isn’t a perscription drug. Just google seratonin syndrome. And if you know this little about it, I would suggest not even fucking with it until you do some research.

my dude I don't think you get this, MDMA isn't something you want to regularly take

>mdma micro dosing

is the stupidest idea anything less than 35 mg isnt worth the shittty after feeling and -35mg hhigh will go awway so fast

There's no point in even microdosing MDMA, it won't do anything especially if you do it frequently, which I don't suggest as it will literally fry your brain cells and serotonin levels resulting in serotonin syndrome. It's a party drug for a reason and only supposed to be taken like every 6 months if you are going to take it. Take advice breh.

For the love of whatever brain matter you have left listen to these dudes. MDMA should be a once or twice a year thing, tops.

I already have user I do a big bender on it over the summer holidays (I work in a school as a lab tech:they pay for my CHEM degree). Probably been doing that for the last four years, usually have some 2CE as well and some cocaine for the get go. I do really enjoy psychedelics but am too autistic to take it with people so always do it alone.

Thanks guys I would have probably just done it and killed myself. I'm averaging 92% in my chemistry degree as well so that would have been embarrassing.

Enhances neurogenesis, personally when cramming around 3 weeks before exams I'll have a week of modafinil, niacin, psilocybin, lions mane and Lsa microdose so far so good

Morning, caffeine via fresh coffee and green tea. drugs are bad, m’kay?

Hard to be anxious when you've eradicated the distinction between self and reality. LSD literally erodes our sense of consciousness, who and what we are. Good luck surviving normal life like that.

Enjoy the afterlife

>tfw scared to use any DNMs

Attached: 1545760522803.jpg (660x716, 53K)

>LSD literally erodes our sense of consciousness, who and what we are

only if you have no ground to stand on go in with solid convictions & your sense of consciousness will be enhanced

I do this sometimes, it improves performance.

Very Based OP. Very based.

Lads microdosing lsd is definitely worth serious consideration imo. ALSO mental gains from creatine are unreal. Take a multivitamin too.

Attached: e80631bb0af37f5924c77aab58d7ab75.jpg (420x560, 53K)

enjoy complete artery calcification and early heart problems.

drugs cause mental illness, enjoy taking meds for the rest of your pathetic lives

>media.uzh.ch/en/Press-Releases/2018/LSD1.html
Just you versus phd researchers. I used to be big into the rural hippy festival scene. Every person I used to know that dosed frequently became completely unable to function in normal society.

>drugs cause problems
>so here, take more drugs to solve those problems

Attached: 1543983013224.png (540x535, 586K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmdXB9qt3LY

Attached: homerweed.gif (500x263, 630K)

This is the dumbest shit I ever heard.

I wish I knew where to buy quality lsd

Can you drugcucks go one day without pedaling your debauchery to the humble folk of Jow Forums ?

Attached: hero..jpg (1086x652, 57K)

yeah i dont think ~10ug twice a week is killing my ego lol

I don't know about microdosing, but I used to work at Sbarro's back in my degenerate days and I'd take some cheap acid before my shift and make pizza and calzones for niggers for eight hours. It was pretty comfy. A nice warm Baker's Pride pizza oven, the tactile sensations of stretching and throwing the dough, the overly-autistic arrangement of pepperoni slices; it was pretty OK.

Try not to fry your brain like Syd Barret user

Marching powder before the gym is probably a bad idea, user. Think of how confident and irrational that shit makes you...

>be you
>chop out a big gagger on the toilet lid at the gym
>SSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOORT
>load up pl8s
>not enough pl8s for your coked-out brain
>run to Harbor Freight
>buy chinese welder
>run back to gym
>post-nasal drip kicks in
>weld 2 bars together
>welder trips every breaker in the gym
>totaldarkness.jpg
>other gym-goers hear a loud snap
>lights come back on
>find your dead body under two welded-together bars with all the pl8s in the gym stacked on them
>someone has the foresight to take a picture of your corpse
>you end up on Jow Forums as a meme

Attached: gorilla.jpg (800x821, 110K)

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA

>THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA

Good to know people like you are making pizza (and I mean that)

please don't ban me mods, I just can't afford to take any chances here. Also, I don't do drugs. Weed bugs me out now.

Attached: 1547163517178.jpg (500x666, 78K)

>LSD
>cardiotoxic

Gonna do 200ug of LSD tomorrow.

Really excited. My experience with shrooms was amazing.
Might go into microdosing afterwards but for now i just want to trip balls.

Attached: 1539809731177.jpg (1080x1159, 337K)

I'm taking 150 or 200 tomorrow. I haven't decided yet. Plan is to get all of my chores done, gym, shower, then drop around noon and go for a walk in the woods.

Attached: rare lsd pepe.jpg (640x904, 148K)

He might have had it on his hands and touched his mouth or eyes and ingested it that way. Albert Hofmann tripped for the first time in the same way. Although I don't know if that would be enough to trip for three days, Hofmann's first trip only lasted for a couple hours.

I have my fat gf store her mentstral fluid in the freezer every month.
I dry it out and put it into capsules. I take 500mg of dried menstrual fluid every day 2 hours before I work out.
I don't know if it does anything but I like it so I'm going to keep doing it.

Attached: 1519101180923s.jpg (125x107, 3K)

Pizza based and calzone pilled

>Hard to be anxious when you've eradicated the distinction between self and reality.

That sounds pretty anxiety inducing tho

Love of the Lord daily

Attached: 1549330174404.jpg (460x613, 74K)

once snorted six grams of MDA on a drive from Maine to CT... woke up hugging a toilet in New Haven the next day

based and menstrualbloodpilled

For me I've had the best experience with 15ug every 3rd day, gives your body a little more time to refresh.
Works for me, give it a shot if you feel it, if not just throw the rest out.

Attached: tolerance.jpg (926x474, 64K)

How do you even find legit drugs these days? True LSD doesn't exist anymore

What is #11

Peanut butter.

I huff jenkem

If you're gonna go though this would be the way to do it. Thank you back snap gorilla.

why do so many retards keep saying this

This is the key to big gains.

>rural hippy festival scene
That's still a thing? Damn, I wanna get into that.