Gyno

Today I just had gyno surgery. Willing to answer all questions about my experience. This is a serious thread please no trolling

Attached: IMG_20190207_132010.jpg (3024x4032, 3.44M)

its called breast reduction surgery

>This is a serious thread please no trolling
oh, no

Attached: 15_WMPiHxz.jpg (625x625, 81K)

Congrats man. I hope it helps you to be more confident in your own skin and makes you more happy in general.

technically they called it gynecomastia correction

Imagine mutilating your body because toxic masculinity told you to.

I DUN GIVE A. FUCK
DUN DUN
I DUN GIVE A FUCK

thanks dude. having gyno prevented me from wearing the clothes i wanted to wear, going swimming at the beach and pools, taking my shirt off in fromt of women im intimate with. it prevent me from living a normal life and im finally going to reclaim everything i've missed out on.

i genuinely dont care if you dont care so do something better with your time and leave my thread

>Where do you live? Burgerland?
>What did it cost?
>Did insurance cover it or were they being jews?
>How did you get in touch with the doc?
>Were there any medical procedures/examinations you had to go through to get the operation approved?
>What was the operation like?
>How do you feel currently?
Forgive me for being a faggot with a lot of questions but the topic is important to me.

uhmmm what was the cause of it?

>inb4 roids

Imagine being so toxic you refuse your natural-given gifts and get back to being STRAIGHT WHITE OPPRESSOR LITERAL NAZI BIGOT SEXIST MISOGYNIST SHITLORD.

Fuck off TERF

Do you have a before pic?

>Where do you live
I live in southern california. The doctor i went to was Dr. Cruise (he runs the website lagynecomastia .org)

>What did it cost
This procedure cost me $6500. He has ranges of cost depending on the type of gyno you have. He's the only doctor I could find that does this procedure reguarly. He has done over 4,000 gyno surgeries and in my opinion he's the best in the country.

>Did insurance cover it
Insurance only covered my prescriptions (vicodin, xanax, some antibiotis and something else i cant remember). Without insurance the cost would be around $114.00.It cost me $20.13

>How did you getin touch
I called the office and set up an consultation. THey normally charge $75 for a consultation but mine was free because someone else cancelled.

>were there medical procedures to get the operation approved
No. Althought i did visist another doctor (who had less experience ) and she wanted blood pressure between 120/80 to 130/80

>what was the operation like
I arrive two hours before surgery and they gave me xanax. I ended up falling asleep and texting people (including oneitis) shti i shouldn't have said.
Then they brought me to a surgery room, gave local anaesthetic whcih hurt like a bitch. They didnt give me enough at first and i felt a few of the incisions. me yelling "son of a bitch that hurts" made them give more durign the process. im currently bloated like a balloon from all the numbing agent. I could feel them tug on my body but felt no pain. they did a bit of liposuction too.

>How do you feel currently
There's a pain in my chest like i got hit by a baseball bat. I have pain meds but i dont really want to use them

i hope this helps

i do but i currently cant access them

shitty american food pumped with estrogens during puberty

will it leave scars behind?

>and texting people (including oneitis) shti i shouldn't have said.
Hahahahahaha
No but for real thanks for the answers and I wish you a speedy recovery.

my body was mutilated by the estrrogens and progesterones pumped into american food that i consumed growing up as a child. i'hve had gyno since i was 12 years old (currently 26) and it has prevented me from living a normal life in high school, college, and my master's program. yoi call it toxic masculinity but i was genuinely going to kill myself if i could not get this corrected.

Tell about yourself, why do you wear that vest? If I pulled it off, would you die?

>i do but i currently cant access them
Which did you look closest like.

Attached: types-of-gynecomastia-chart-680x280.jpg (680x280, 22K)

thanks man. this doctor in my opinion has a longer recovery schedule than most doctors but he;s most concerened about having good results than the fastest recovery possible

Best in the Country, mmmm not so sure Dr.Lebowitz is the Goat of Gyno surgery

not just die, climax to death

i wear the vest becuse there;s a cavity fromw here the breast tissue used to be. they dont want it to fill with blood (hematoma) and they want the skin to be as close to the pec as it can.

So you were awake during the surgery?

>there;s a cavity fromw here the breast tissue used to be. they dont want it to fill with blood
sounds extremely painful

somewhere between grade 1 and grade

yes i was awake, i did local anaesthetic (this part hurt like a motherfucker but they have me watch netflix while the procedure goes on)

i had a conversation with the doctor and nurses while doing this becuse i like surgery and work as a scientistim sure there's good doctors around but this guy has done 4,000+ surgeries and his experience made me choose him

another response to you, if you got o Dr. Cruise website and look at his gyno categories I was a category 2

as i mentioned earlier it feels like i got punched in the chest. it doesnt sting but it does ache. i have vicodin i can take but i dont like being unable to walk around

there will be minimal scarring. they do a crescent incision below the nipple and prescribevd me some strong anti scarring stuff. if they have to do an incision above the nipple (some patients need this, not me) scarring is more apparent. an incision below the nipple is much much much less visible and no one will notice it. but it really depeneds on the severity of the gyno. if you have full blown breasts you will have big scars.

Was getting cut part of your plan to get in shape?

well believe it or not im not that fat. i can see my abs but in the picture i posted, i'm filled with 4 liters of saline solution so i look like a balloon. The little tubes i have attached to me are for draining out the saline solution over the next week.

>gyno but not fat
Interesting. What did the doctor say about this?

You're a brave guy.

nothing. there's a lot of breast tissue they had to remove (they took pictures and if i can figure out how to access them i'll show you guys what the breast tissue looks like)

honestly this month long recovery is the worst part. we all can endure a little pain for an hour.

la gynecpmastia is la gone

>he actually answered these questions seriously
>mfw

Attached: 1546829933924.png (580x490, 229K)

What do you plan to do first thing when it's fully healed? What's the next step in your masterplan?

> I ended up falling asleep and texting people (including oneitis) shti i shouldn't have said.

Kek I did this too after my tonsillectomy

I went on tinder and matched 20 hogs and a few qts while lying in my hospital bed

Hope the surgery was a success user, whatever it takes to make it

If I pull out the tubes, would you die?

no but i would look like an average overweight fit poster for a few weeks
currently losing weight for summer and then gonna start a bulk. i'd like to finally visit the beach without a shirt on and not feel outrageously self conscious. i want to live a normal beach day for once
lol thanks man, my oneitis was actually reall cool about it (i think there might be something between us but she;s currently 6000+ miles away. im visining her in a few months and i want this fixed by the time i get there)

Would you say you plan to "crash" the beaches then? Do you think you'll some day be hot enough to leave no survivors?

i don't know what you mean by this but i just want to visit the beach without thinking about my gyno 24/7

UUUU

In any case, congrats dude.
There's only one thing left for me to do
*DABS*

Attached: DABBING ON BANNIES.png (800x750, 534K)

Dude, he's throwing out bane memes, you never seen batman?

i've taken like 4 vicodn and 2 xanax pills (never taken either before in my life) without eating anything all i day you knuckeheads are lucky i can even respond right now

>xanax
I frankly do not get why they are giving you a drug for anxiety

I want to get this done, even before I guess I could have had gyno, I had man tits as young as 5 years old from being obese. Haven't been fat in a long time but I have really, really bad gyno.

I'm afraid of it coming back somehow and the money being wasted, and if the scarring will never go away. I've never had surgery or any big cuts. Does that shit stay forever?

Wtf why do you need two wound vacs for an outpatient surgery? Nutso

True gyno doesn't go away, but once removed it can never grow back, since they remove all the glandular tissue.

How long are you gonna have to stay out of the gym? Are you cleared to lift sooner for non-pec lifts?

How bad was it and do you think it was worth it? I likely have mild but I’m collegefag thus a poorfag

idk it made me text my oneitis lots of shit i currently regret but she seems coll about it lol

the surgeon took out literally everything so theres no way it can come back for me

one for each titty
my doctor highly values perfect aesthetic appearance, thats why i have two tubes stuck to me
doctor said about a week for lower body stuff, i can do bench rpess after 2 weeks, and a month before anything overhead

getting rid of this gyno was 100% worth it. the gyno ruined my entire adolescent life. i would choose clothes that were not revealing, would never go swimming or to beach with friends (i live in so cal and never would got o beach because of this). it severely impacted my confidence with women because i would not want to take my shirt off in frnt of them. i honestly wish i had this done earlier so i could have lived a normal college and high school life. at least from this point forward i will be okay. i feel finally fucking free. im not gay but i would consider it to coming out of the closet for gay people. i shed tears of happiness. i routinely considered suicide if i did not get this fixed.

So puberty was like the only time it could have grown or something?

You could have cut bf first or did you already do that?

Well gyno is basically breast tissue in men so it can develop in ways where your masculine hormone profile gets fucked up. American foods (milk, meat, junk food) is full of estrogen because it makes animals grow faster. But these chemicals linger after the animals die and get put into consumable products in the market. Puberty is a very sensitive time in men and with all the fucking bullshit estrogens in the food it can really fuck up men's testosterone/estrogen profile and lead to gyno. this is why girls mature so quickly these days and men have gyno all the time.

You can also get gyno from anabolic steroids. All men have some brest tissue, and the human body tries to regulate testosterone/estrogen ratios. if you're pumping in testosterone from injections your body will convert some to estrogen and guess what that leads to? titties.

lowest bf% i got to was 13%. But I could always feel the breast tissue mass and no amount of cutting will get rid of it. My doctor removed all the breast tissue i had so i can no longer get gyno - it's not possible. I;ll post pictures once im coherent enoguth to read fucking paper and see the images

Fuck i'm hard

Before photos op

Why did you opt for surgery instead of just taking progesterone and daily estradiol to round them out?

Attached: 1532735878064.jpg (2507x3541, 745K)

Much appreciated man. I’d been worried about the recovery time because I heard it was longer, but that doesn’t seem to bad. I appreciate the info. And I’m glad that it helped you out so much especially with your confidence.

Great decision bro. I also have gyno, however it looks like a part of my pecs so I didn't have surgery. Sometimes people tease me about my gynecomastia.

You see how people talks about tolerance and body-positivity but the same people make cheesy joke about your medical condition. Also I agree about modern food corporations fucking up our hormones. Get well soon.

Attached: 1544681769696.png (500x477, 136K)

Did you have to go under for it or was local anesthesia enough?

You're a big guy.

I heard that you can lose the nipples sensivity.

I rather die, seriously. My girlfriend licking my nipples is the greatest part of my life.

Anyone know if you can join the army if you have gyno?

Stimulating them makes them grow even more, lol.

you were fat as a 12yo weren't you?

Im fucked then hahahaha

But that doesnt mean they'll become smaller if I stop that, right?

wouldnt work

i will but i cant promise it will be today. i will show the same compression vest to prove it's me

glad to help my friend

i think the surgery isn't a bad idea. it just costs a lot. go for it when you have the chance

i never had nipple sensitivity and my condition made me not want girls touching my nipples at all it's very psychologically bad for me and i'd end up stopping sexy time right there. i tell them this beforehand

you can. gyno isn't impednig your normal functions you'll just get teased by your DI

i was 130 lbs at 5'9 (yes im a manlet) until i started weightlifting. now im 170 and can see abs

No, it's literally breast tissue, it's there to stay unless you go under the knife.

bro I have the same problem as you and I commend you for doing this surgery. I'm a poorfag who needs this surgery desperately but I doubt I can pay $5~6k upfront. do these plastic surgeons allow you to pay via monthly payments?

Yes they have financing available. I have a decent job that pays me enough that I was able to make the payment up front. I recommend going to a consultation, getting a quote on the procedure (try to haggle the price) and then talk to them about financing.

I really recommend getting this procedure. 1 month of recovery for a lifetime of mental satisfaction and you'll be able to enjoy yourself everywhere you go and with everything you do without having to think about your gyno.

Why wouldn't it work user?

you were 5'9" as a 12yo? now i'm really doubting you

fucking kill yourself, having this huge burden. I had this in middle school, puberty was agonizing with gyno.
>never went swimming, too self conscious to take off shirt
>changing for gym class, had to shimmy shirt in weird and quick way so nobody would notice...they totally did
>getting bean-dipped made me flinch in shame
>wore a undershirt under everything and had shit posture to try to hide it.
>turned down girls and chances to got to the beach/ pool with them bc I was afraid they would find/ see it an find me repulsive.
Having my mom finally ask my why I never went swimming and actually getting that surgery for me was the best thing that ever happened to me. Men are not supposed to have tissue like that on their chest, none of your intersectional/ feminist/ anti-masculinity/ transgender bullshit will make that untrue.
OP if this for real then good on you, this shit changed me for the better and I hope it does for you too.

post before pics

Sauce?

I was 5'9 when i was 15, then grew to be a 5'11.75 manlet. i had to get ingrown toenail surgery and wart removal. and had to drive through the mountains and rual lands. i grew after like 10 visits.

ignore the poster #49504019

I had made a pretty big message for you but Jow Forums bugged out and i couldnt send it. I'm sure you understand the mental trauma and how it affects your life every day. I sit in fucking chairs differently to hide my gyno, im sure you did too.

I promise i will i just don't have access to them right now. I will post similar pics in the same compression vest so you know it's me.

No I'm 5'9 at 26. I was regular height at 12 years old, i dont remember how tall i was back then.

i am asking if you were fat as a 12 year old. why are you giving me random irrelevant information?

I was not fat at 12 years old. I apologize if i don't respond appropriately, im on a bunch of meds (xanax and norco) so im a little fucked up. I'm trying my best to respond to everyone accurately. No i was not fat at 13 i probably weighed 100-110 lbs.

i don't know what you mean by this but i had gyno surgery today and they said the procedure went as perfectly as it could. Dr Cruise is very good at this procedure and if anyone from socal needs to get it done, i recommend Dr. Cruise form Newport Beach

alfie the halfling I think?

best one so far

Ok y'all i think im done with this thread because im about to pass out. If anyone has more questions about gyno post a thread around 9 am PST tomorrow and I;ll provide mroe answers and different pictures to prove ti's me

I have minor pubertal gyno. has anyone gotten rid of it with ralox? heard it works if you take it long enough

For you.

40 more lbs and I'll be ready for gyno surgery, only reason is because I want to cut down as much weight before jumping the gun. I'm so fucking done of these bitch tits

that is a little fat for a kid btw

well i did have my growth early i was taller than most kids my age. but at the same time the numbers i gave was a complete guess. i was 100% skinny as fuck in middle school that's all i remember

please dont try to read too far into what im telling you. everything i've posted in this thread is 100% truthful.

believe me once you get rid of this gyno shit you;ll feel like a new man. you';ll finally be able to be yourself

what's it like wearing a sports bra and having a hormonal issue like a girl?

sports bras are pretty comfy user

Attached: Flan Flan.png (700x1063, 876K)

Make sure your vest isn't too tight near your underarms. Fuckers give you scars.
Massage them whenever you get the chance( after 1 week)
t. Got my surgery 2 months back. Still have slight numbness near the sides.

thanks user, I know gyno gets meme'd and thrown around on CBT threads but actually having it is rough existence. I hope you recover soon and keep up your journey of making it.

but how will you feed your children?

i mean it is what it is. i won;t wear it for long and they show me how to conceal it properly. i blame american capitalism and agricultural industry for this problem.

thank you for the advice. i will definitely do this once i can

i hate my genes and dont want children

thank you my friend. the doctor says 80% of recovery is from the surgery and 20% is how well i follow the treatment afterwards.

What is your body fat %?