Starter program if I've been fucking around for 2 years

Should I hop on a starter program if I've been fucking around on brosplit/ppl for 2 years? Lifts: 80kg(176pounds) bench, 50kg(110pounds) ohp, 110kg(242pounds) deadlift, don't squat because I literally dont have the mobility(mostly ankle dorsiflexion) for it. I really want to start squatting but I lean forward A LOT or else i can't go down. My legs arent terrible bc i have pretty good calves due to being fat for a lot of time. Im 19, pic related is me. Should I do a beginner program to get 1/2/3/4? Also would it be worth it to do a beginner program but without the squats? It seems kinda retarded and way too low volume. If anyone can give practical advice on how to improve my mobility or whatever the fuck is wrong with me and begin squatting,I'm listening

Attached: 2.jpg (720x960, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phrakture.github.io/
reddit.com/r/flexibility/wiki/starting_to_stretch
stronglifts.com/squat/#Squat_Technique
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 3.jpg (540x960, 41K)

Why have you not been progressing on a ppl program? Are you eating right and tracking lofts?

>19

My dood you look at least 29

Transitioning to some SS routine will make you look worse

>that phonecase
OH NO NO NO NO......

Bro, you fell for the “full body is a meme, just do brosplit or ppl if you want to get jacked”

The problem is the people who convinced you of this didn’t tell you that brosplit and ppl doesn’t do shit to get you jacked without taking steroids

Your results are typical of a natural doing brosplit or ppl lifter, small and weak.

yeah I am, get 8hr of sleep most nights, I have no ideea why I stopped progressing, even did a dirty bulk but still managed to get only like 2.5kg on my bench and a lot of fat so idk maybe its a shit program or it is not the best one for me. My shoulders are kinda fucked, they crack a lot so maybe thats why? Also maybe the lack of squats/leg day is affecting it in a way?

my gf got it for me, I felt like it is hilarious so I like it :)

t. can't handle the volume of a 6 day PPL and looks like shit with his 3 day full body but is here to cope

There is no possible way a full body gets you better results than a complete PPL

Your shoulders are fucked because you do a brosplit/ppl LOL

Those routines lead to overuse injuries

>2 years
>80kg bench
what the fuck did you do all that time?

ye my hairline is receding badly and I'm 177cm height wise so not the best genetics, but its whatever, I make do with what cards I have been dealt,used to be really fat and depressed (89kg with literally 0 muscle)

Do full body

Try lifting every day
If you can't recover, lift every other,
If you can't recover, lift every three
Ppl is dumb and results in very strange physiques, brosplits and full body are the only things I see people consistently looking normal from

Routine doesn’t matter if you’re not progressing. People don’t make progress on brosplit or ppl after the novice stage, and even then their progress is far less than that of a full body.

Enjoy your junk volume spam and overuse injuries for 0 extra gains

I did a retarded cut in like 4 months from 89kg to 63kg skelly mode, no loose skin luckly. I started with the empty bar and back in the day I got a shitty ass PT who put me on one of the worst bro splits ever created so that's why i made mostly no progress in the first year or so.

what's a fullbody routine I should do if I can't do squats atm? Also wtf do I do to increase my mobility or whatever is holding me back from being able to squat

used to look older bc of the shitty ass haircut I think, my haircut is still shit but I dont think I look that old, I may be wrong tho. Pic related

Attached: 51590822_413929172749859_3161714731564138496_n.jpg (640x784, 49K)

How tall are you?

Retards hold on to their routine like it's their sports team

The difference between routines is totally negligible as long as it's something above 5x5 with enough isolations. You're litreally doing all the same exercises with similar volume just mixed up on different days

Show me the before and after pics between a full body and a PPL. I'll wait.

177-178cm / 5'9

>what is recovery

Good luck lifting your 5RM on 6 days out of 7 per week on all of your main compounds, while also doing a ton of junk volume on top of it, and hoping to progress...

>2x a week frequency with no overlap
>overuse injuries
I get you have to hate everything that's popular but you do know why it's push/pull right? It's so you don't do something stupid like work your "arms" out then the next day work your "chest" out which both hits the triceps.

stats?

I do legs on pull days and do push-pull 4 days total

Explain how 3 to 4 nights of rest in between the same lift isn't enough, retard

wrote them in the op post if u mean bp/ohp/squats/dl

Start doing squats now. Light weight, like 95 lbs. Doing squats is how you get the mobility to do squats.

even if my form is god horrible? I lean forward A LOT , my bro tells me I look like im about to break my back lol

The overuse injuries don’t come from overlap, they come from doing shit like

4x10-15 Triceps extensions
4x10-15 Triceps pushdown
4x10-15 Tricep kickbacks

Etc which is what most of you people do on your PPL after your main lifts, and then you wonder why your elbows are snapped up, and why youre not progressing on your bench press or ohp

Go ahead and prove how tricep work AFTER your bench/OHP, with 72+ hours in between, will make your bench/OHP weaker

All I hear is full body cope. Your point would only make sense if you do the accessories first

It makes your shit weaker because you’re doing so much junk volume that you can’t recovery properly, so you end up like OP with a 80kg Bench and DYEL arms despite doing tons of isolation for his arms. The point is you’ll never get big doing isolations while being weak at your compound lifts.

Based

I might agree with that, not only my shoulders but my elbows hurt and fucking crack as well, but that might be bc I got fucked in my first year of lifting bc I fell for the PT meme and he had me doing a bro-split with shit like
Chest: Incline, Decline, Flat bench 4x12-15, 2 chest flys 4x12-15, machine bench press 4x12-15 + something else
Arms: 4 biceps exercises 4x12-15 each, 4 triceps 4x12-15 each
Shoulders: no ohp, all kinds of machine exercises and lateral raises for a lot of reps
Legs: every exercise imaginable + 5 sets of 12-15+ reps squats without correcting my SHIT form

Yup that way too much shit.

Doing just 3X5 working sets of bench press and actually progressing with it, will net you far more gains in your chest and triceps than doing ALL of those chest exercises and tricep exercises.

You could of Bench benching 110-120kg for sets of 5 right now, and without doing any other chest exercise or tricep exercise and you would have far better chest and tricep development.

Don’t listen to the body part split brosplit PPL retards on here or bro’s in the gym, they will keep you weak and injured.

The PT routines always make me lol.
You could try fit greyskull routine, pic related.
About your inability to squat, you could try weightlifting shoes, the ones with the heel, while you work on the mobility.
Or you could Trap Bar Deadlift/Squat.

Attached: fit greyskull.png (700x600, 37K)

so, do u think that's why im not progressing anymore on bench/ohp ? Bc my elbows and shoulders are fucked? I'm pretty sure my diet and sleep is in order, I read a ton of shit about diet and know how to count calories + protein so I don't think it's that. I'm 75kg right now btw. Is there any way to fix my injuries or am I doomed to be weak and small?

Im currently doing 12/10/8 Reps for chest and increase the weight after every set bc my trainer told me its good for building up muscle mass .is this okay or bs?

Thank you! I will order some weightlifting shoes bc I don't think they have them in any shop in Bucharest. And yeah, I'll try greyskull if I can do squats at least semi-decently.

That's 5'10

I always place some 1.25kg plates under the end of my feet for the same effect

About your shoulders and elbows, do you do any stretching?
That's helpful for fixing fucked up stuff.
And do the facepull exercise, it helps the shoulder too.

I do facepulls but don't really do any stretching, I will look into it and start doing stretches too

What's your bar position on squats? Post squat clip if you got it

Stretching is quite necessary, if you don't want stuff to hurt in the long term.
Here's some links:
phrakture.github.io/
reddit.com/r/flexibility/wiki/starting_to_stretch

If stuff seriously bothers you, search for rehab routines for specific body parts on google.

the bar rests on my traps. Don't have a video atm,sorry,earliest I can get one is in 4-5days. I dont know if it's about the bar positioning, I can't really do a squat with decent form even without the bar

OP A BETA MANLET GET FUCKED WEIRD BODY

Rude, frankly his body isn't even bad at all.

Tom and Jerry is based user. It's better than OP having a retard proof impact case or a characterless bullshit cover.

thanks, I appreciate it :)

Try doing low bar and make sure to keep your neck aligned with your spine. Maybe even widen your stance. See if that makes a difference.

I think I can do them if I take a pretty wide stance and get weightlifting shoes. How wide is too wide btw?

stronglifts.com/squat/#Squat_Technique

thanks bro! Maybe I'll be able to squat soon and get on a real program. We're all gonna make it brah

try
chest/tri
back/bi
shoulders/legs maybe?

fuck these haters op. I lift just a bit more than you (16 months of lifting) but im 6'2 and 205lbs. am abt to start a 15lbs cut and hope to have ~ as much definition as you.

hey thank you dude! I don't mind the haters bc I'm proud of what I've achieved. I know it may not be much for some people but I bet their starting point wasn't as bad as mine.

do you primarily do high rep ranges? your lifts are a little 'weak' for how you look, take that as a compliment or insult depending on your goals (aesthetics/actually being strong). I deff have less chest separation/definition but bench a bit more.

Hey, user. Your program looks like it will perfectly suit me. Can you write it down, please? Thanks.

I used to lift high ranges when I first started out bc I didn't know any better, but for the last like 8 months or so I did 5x5 for compunds. Still barely look like I lift when wearing clothes but I'm getting there. pic related

Attached: 51437113_360155528157492_7881093567425282048_n.jpg (360x640, 38K)

jesus. im 22 and i look 12.

you shouldn't do the shit program i'm trying to change. It's literally the push pull legs from reddit (lmao I didnt know any better) without the leg day. I'll work as hard as i can on my mobility to start doing squats

lol i guess balding prematurely and a shit beard helps with looking older haha

Your body isn't even bad, normies probably think you look like a god. Are you pushing yourself hard enough in the gym?

ye I can confirm, most people don't recognize me since I used to be a fat neckbeard and they are saying I'm taking steroids (lmao) and I'm getting constant mires and comments like "oh are you big enough to fit here" etc. I'm pushing myself as hard as I can in the gym but didn't improve in the last ~3 months or so, I'll try changing programs and hopefully I'll make some more gains

You should try a novice program like SS. It can't hurt, although you're past the point of making those ultra-fast noob gains that are so fun on programs like that.
Squat light, focus on keeping your lower back tight as you go. If your lower back always hurts a bit or feels tight, it probably means you're rounding your lower back too much still. Just keep at it.
You're wasting a lot of time on that program if strength is a goal, for reference my lifts after 7 months on SS were 200 pound bench, 130lb ohp, 335lb deadlift and 275lb squat at 6'1" 200lb

i mean, I lift mostly to look good but I feel like i'm stuck, don't think I'll make much progress if I lift weights that are so low, I'll try to get decent strengh at least and then maybe do more volume

Well you're achieving your goal and you look better than I did when I was stronger than you, so you've got that going for you lol.
Go for the strength program. Eat lots of protein and remember that you get stronger by RECOVERING from lifting heavy things.

Attached: 20190130_091051_resized.jpg (1512x2016, 659K)

Thanks a lot everyone ! Really helpful advice and a lot of encouraging words!

Had relapse and bought some subutex, but shits not even fun anymore, cant sleep due to it and was planning doing two weight exercises tommorrow (legs + chest/tri/shoulders). Oh wellx at least I got sick day tomorrow but I got some left and I dont wanna waste it so I will just lay in bed which doesnt feel bad and hope it gives me energy, then take clen and hopefully so decent workouts.

I LOVE YOUR MUSIC, JUSTIN!!!!

Attached: justinf-blueoctober.jpg (620x400, 88K)