Why the FUCK would you use "plates" as units of measure? Are Americans THAT retarded...

Why the FUCK would you use "plates" as units of measure? Are Americans THAT retarded? Just say how many Kg or pounds you are lifting

Attached: ee8aa99b3f92c3efde40bf74fe7be884.jpg (2000x2000, 2.83M)

Ok

suck a dick

>who uses pl8s as a measurement
>doesn't post a pl8
>lol do Americans really do this
Everyone does, it makes it infinitely easier to talk about how much weight you're pulling
>just say how many kgs or lbs you are lifting
We are
>haha got you're reply
Yeah il you were right about me being retarded

Look at this clown acting like every hobby doesn't use unnecessary terminology to make people feel special.

Unironically agree.

Attached: 1549564909419.jpg (157x117, 3K)

>I cannot do basic multiplication
>Le Americans are the retarde

They are milestones

1pl8 in kg = 20 [bar weight] +(20 [plate weight] *2 ) * 1[amount of plates]

WOW SO DIFFICULT

>it infinitely easier to talk about how much weight you're pulling
that's wrong though

>why do americans use pl8s
>literally uses "stone" as a unit of weight

fucking dumb kikes

>brits use rocks to weigh things
>gets upset over pl8s

Americans can't handle the concept of a logical measurement. When the only option available is a logical one they invent an illogical one out of thin air and start using that one.

Attached: america2.jpg (879x1024, 278K)

Guys why do we do anything at all?
It's clear that something as simple as even breathing makes foreign posters angry.

Look man, when you first go to the gym, you're weak and scrawny. When you go to bench press, you probably can't even press the 25's on the bar. Then, you look over. You see the big dudes at the gym benching. They're so muscular, they're what you hope to achieve one day. You see the big guys load the bar with the biggest iron plates in the gym. Not just one on each side, but two or three. You hope one day, you can press one of those big iron plates on each side. So, you set a goal, that you want to move on past the little weights and you want to use those big plates. Thus, the plate as a unit of measure. What said.

>don't use a universal system of measurement
>use several different ones
6/10 made me reply

fucking this

it has literally nothing to do with americans or Jow Forums, I'm not american and I was thinking in terms of pl8s for my goals before the first time I ever visited Jow Forums

When they cook or bake they use measurements like, a cup of, instead of how many grams etc. They ain't tooo brigh

Attached: 1530165669070.png (364x852, 131K)

Y'all jealous of our superior country

It baffles me how insanely obvious this falseflagging bait is and yet every single retard has to respond

Not just Jow Forums but EVERY FUCKING BOARD has to respond the second someone says either amerilard/amerifat or europoor/eurotard