Is your gf easily jealous regarding the size of your gainz?

Is your gf easily jealous regarding the size of your gainz?

Attached: 2EE56B07-063E-46B2-B06E-E5BBD7C329A1.jpg (810x539, 50K)

If I ever had a gf like that she better be amazing in the bed, an insanely good baker, and an overall be ready and willing to do anything for me.

You can just see they from UK
Why are UK people so fucking ugly?

I started dating a girl a few months ago and she was so worried I'd leave her for someone fitter that she instantly developed bulimia, now she has these rings of popped blood vessels all around her eyes all the time from straining while trying to throw up and everyone asks her why she lets her steroid bf beat her

You know this bitch is cheating on this guy. Wtf man, we can’t let women keep doing this.

I think it’s kinda cute desu who wouldn’t want a gf who’s completely obsessed with them? Plus she’s a qt.

Attached: 9F3AD991-3590-4F50-9BE1-FCB644A0A499.jpg (488x488, 17K)

>there are people in this thread who don't realize this is a joke

She's fucking other dudes 100%

>your gf

Attached: 1510347083767.jpg (280x280, 9K)

Being attractive in the Uk looks so easy. Just be tall with an average face and lift a bit but don’t be fat.

Fucking lmao dude, she has brain problems, dump her.

Haha, look at how whipped this cucklord is. That shirt is straight cringe

>there are people on this board who are autistic and socially inept
Wow who knew.

And get a retarded fade so your face looks more defined, UK faggots will never make it
Been on holidays to places where there was many UK cucks, every single thot was caked up with makeup, and every single beta cuck was max 6/10 with a retarded looking hairstyle

And we still pull more than you. Keep coping.

She's got the 1000 cock stare

Bongs are disgusting, more news at 11

>tfw bong and can't help but partially agree with this.

Bongs are at least not as socially inept as Americans that come to Europe for holidays

They both look the same tbqh

>gf
Everyone on this board is a faggot tho
Incel cope. Women only sleep around when the man cant pleasure them. Grow up user.

This is now a bong hate thread

Attached: 5967692B-CD91-404B-99A5-37A689BC73B7.png (535x490, 15K)

Bongs are awful

Attached: 1547135259956.png (680x661, 245K)

I'm British

God I want a gf so badly

Based

What is the answer to the Bong question?

Attached: 72E125CA-26B2-4FFD-A43C-5C8A8A3D757E.jpg (412x584, 66K)

I’m saving for the next year to travel in 2020, aside from UK what other places have super cucked men that the women will be easy for a 6’2” Italian American guy to pull? I’m trying to see the world, one pussy at a time.

Nuclear holocaust? Famine? Plague? I'm not picky as long as it does the job.

Germany: the girls are pretty easy, generally pretty hot (at least not fat), typically speak English, and some of them have a thing for Americans. They're also about as autistic women get. If all this doesn't work in your favor, the hookers are legal, hot, cheap, and clean.

>Bongs
>Human
Gotte Strafe England

Hmm... I wonder if spending a year in Germany could make me better with American girls. Thanks for the recommendation, I heard German men are pretty cucked so that works perfectly.

“OH GUTTENHAAG OH GUTTENHAAG!”

Italians are known for being small with hook noses and German women are known for having spuddy pig faces with no sense of humour

you should unironically leave her for someone fitter (mentally and physically)

I don't see how pulling a 3/10 slag is impressive lol

I went to Germany for grad school, doubled my body count in ~18m, one pro in there, but I digress. Beautiful country, cheap beer, the beef over there is trash.

Come to denmark for beautiful and easy women

I can tell if a girl is from the U.K within 3 seconds of looking at her, as soon as I see the spray tan and horribly overdone makeup you instantly know.

Thots blowing up your phone doesn't count if it's also an Arab bomb.

on the bright side if you need to smack her around people will be used to the bruising on her face and not question it too much

Nordic roasties love brown/tanned guys, come here and you will get pussy. I'm living in stockholm and the biggest slayer in my dorms was brown tall guy from Spain.

Not sure if srs
all you guys do is walk around in group of 6-10 and think you are hot shit, also you are all fucking manlets, wtf is happening

I thought UK faggots would be a lot taller aswell

I’m actually only half Italian but still get super dark if I’m in the sun at all. I’m pretty pale atm :( I’m actually half Northern European so probably Nordic?
Will consider it

for some reason i love uk slags even though they're low tier. wish i lived in the uk so i could fuck them on the regular. do uk slags typically like americans?

You just know she's been fucked by at least 200 dogs

Attached: 1546470503534.jpg (734x662, 64K)

Come on faggot, its 2k19, every girl that is on tinder and out clubbing have been fucked by 200 atleast

Ha.. yeah me too

Attached: 1532943744127.jpg (640x736, 45K)

No one likes Americans. I have never met anyone who finds your accents (except the Southern ones in some cases) attractive and you are just a very ugly, unpleasant and uptight people.

Oh yes absolutely.

she's making her wear a shirt with her picture on, and taking a picture of it and memeing it on social media. It was never about him, my man.

Unironically yes. Since we started talking shes actively discouraged me from trying to get fit. Trying to get me to stay up talking with her. Saying I don't need sleep and I shouldn't run and workout in the mornings. Tells me she doesn't want me turning into some sort of jock and she likes nerdy looking guys. She said once under her breath that she was afraid I would leave her if I got bigger. I appreciate that she likes me the way I am. And I dont need her encouragment. But her being discouraging is starting to annoy me. If I even mention the gym she gets pissy and sad. And if i talk about how much better it makes me feel she'll make passive aggresive comments about me loving the gym more then her.

it's the round forehead and makeup

Attached: 0ievkFF.jpg (1200x1600, 273K)

How is the pussy tho? Never been with UK thot, probably never will since i can't even kiss one without getting shit on my face

Someone who's never been with a person like that before

Is this average, or like what they consider hot? I could run through 10 a day and I have no game

I'd fuck this gross chav cunt

Attached: ffabritface.png (1588x796, 1.62M)

pls be fake

>autistic women

how so?

This but unironically this. The only people who are this insecure and have so little trust are people that know themselves to be untrustworthy and know they couldn’t be faithful without the same amount of scrutiny.
Loyalty is so unnatural to them that they think no one is loyal

I’m actually attracted to this. Like I have a thing with vapid thotish cunts like this, she’s so useless but I would rag doll fuck her until the bed breaks. I want her body to be quite literally used when I’m done.

is this a copy pasta now

Lol, when I was 19 I dated this girl. First gf. And for the first month together it was constant “don’t cheat on me” “please don’t cheat” out of nowhere. Never heard about red flags before but I realized this was sketch and probably meant she was untrustworthy. So after about the millionth one, I asked her “did YOU cheat?” And she acted like I’d raped and killed and raped again her dog. Then she acted like I ruined a perfectly good relationship. Women are fucking retarded.

No I'm just here a lot lmao.

>Women only sleep around when the man cant pleasure them
Lmao, you're like a kid.
Whether or not a woman will cheat on you SOLELY DEPENDS ON HER PERSONALITY. No amount of pleasure, money, looks, charm can make a soulless whore change her ways and become loyal.
However, a good-hearted and loyal girl won't cheat on you when you cry because your dog died or some other shit that /fit9k/ would think is irredeemable and makes you a 1/10 in her eyes.

Several relationships showed me that you can change little in a woman, and certainly changing her hedonistic tendencies isn't really possible.

Yeah.
And this is why you have to come down hard on how much social media and media she consumes and whore "friends" she hangs out with.

If not then she'll be brainwashed and ruined.

The part you’re forgetting is that those good women are rare.

Nah.
They are plentiful, they just end up being spoiled and rotted.
Then you're left having to pick from the left over fruit. The majority edible but with a few rotten spots I have to eat around, the rest are rotted and should be left there.
Hopefully their rotted form and low state will act as a type of moral fertilizer and help protect the other new fruit by making them aware of how pathetic that rotten fruit is.

>talking to skinny college girl recently
>she told me she weight 110
bros...

hard to do that with a 2 inch pecker

Bro I'm only 135....

sounds good in your head until you realize that kind of person isn't a perfectly pliable whimsical anime girl but most likely incredibly obnoxious and boring

your entire relationship will be like that of a dog who wants you to throw a stick with him for hours and hours and if you stop he'll howl until you keep throwing that fucking stick over and over and over again

this is literally domestic abuse in the uk btw

>"friends"
That shit is the worst. If it's her colleagues from work that actively try to drag her down and ruin your relationship, then you might be able to work things out (aka, tell those cunts to fuck off while your girl agrees with you). If it's her teen/childhood friends that manipulate her and want her to cheat on you or some shit, then just grab your legs and run nigga.

>good women are rare
They're not. It's just that it's hard to get people to open up nowadays, since everyone is just running around to add numbers to their bodycount.
People know if you just want to fuck them, kek.

Is it bad to have a clingy gf? I've never had a gf before, but I would imagine having a gf that loves me that much would be nice.

Attached: Alexis Ren.png (614x722, 1.1M)

I wouldn’t know

>tfw no insecure, self hating chav gf

I had the same problem, but my gf took the fasting pill way to seriously and became anorexic.

Loving interest is different the insecure clinging

would you want a retard that doesn't know that wearing school girl plaid skirts and crop tops is suggestive? i'm fine with naive and immature girls, but straight up retarded?

It's nice for the first week. Being clingy is fundamentally caused by her own insecurity. Essentially, she believes you're higher value than she is and she will lose you unless she constantly has your attention. She's going to call all the time, get upset when you don't want to talk to her, want you to spend all your free time with her, etc. It's not sustainable long term. What happens is either you get tired of it and break with her, or you concede and spend all your time with her, which means you'll stop working out and having your own interests, lowering your value in her eyes. In the second case, it usually ends by her finding some other guy to full that void in her life.

It’s not great. There’s a difference between clingy and a girlfriend who thinks the world of you. I’d say they’re independent; there’s a clinginess axis and a love axis. There are girls who are clingy (insecurity) but don’t *reeeaaallly* love you, and then there are girls that love the shit out of you but aren’t clingy.

Does that make sense? This is just from observation of the girls I’ve dated. In an ideal world you get a lot of love but very little cling

Attached: B0E55227-13E4-4932-9692-2AEC082041B2.jpg (828x823, 474K)

This guy here

Other poster also has a pretty good analysis of the practical situation of dating a clingy girl, though I would say just assuming she fills that void with another guy is a bit of the Jow Forums fatalistic melodrama about women

>skirts and shirts are now suggestive
Lmao, I'm a slav and when I was working in an accounting office, like half of the interns were dressing up like that.
Nobody thought it was suggestive, just that it was sexy, and everyone was happy kek.

Would

Real Jow Forums niggas have no gfs because 6 days in the gym.

Clingy has nothing to do with love and a lot to do with nothing else happening in their life and insecurity. You can’t respect anyone who is clingy.

>I would say just assuming she fills that void with another guy is a bit of the Jow Forums fatalistic melodrama about women
I suppose it is. I was just speaking from experience. I got involved with a gains goblin, became convinced that spending all my time with her would create a great relationship. I gradually stopped working out, pursuing my hobbies, and pushing myself in my career. She lost interest and found some other guy to ease her insecurity. Maybe it won't end up like this for other anons, but clingy people are rarely healthy individuals. They're trying to fill some void in their life, or they simply have an addictive personality. I don't really see a scenario where a woman who starts out clingy can develop that into a healthy relationship.

Yikes you sound mad. I've had great experiences as an American all over Europe.

No, its not good. I had a online relationship with some chick and she would call me late at night because she thought I was cheating on her. I tried to end the relationship, but she told me if I did, she would take her own life. I stuck with her for a few more months, but eventually she found me to be boring, so she broke it off and found some other dude to make miserable.

>not telling her to fuck off and send you a link to the suicide stream
Cuck.

They're women but they're still German.

I'm not white, so I can't be a cuck

>el goblino
>used by a schizo chick
>cucked
Impressive combo.

>online relationship

Are you 14 years old?

Shit like this makes me thank God im a faggot.
The modern Western woman was a mistake.

I was 15 at the time

white boi confirmed lmaoooo

Bongs in general are ugly and degenerates ,not all of them but the vast majority. German woman have no sense of humor and have pig like faces. Woman from Denmark being the most beautiful and very friendly.

>be black
>be a slave to a schizo chick on the net, even though you don't get any pussy from that
>care about her feefees
>"l-l-lmao w-whiteboi, amirite?"
Bruh, if you want to act like a bull, you need to actually stop jacking off to chinese cartoons and fuck real pussy.

Attached: tuff.png (391x512, 323K)

>tfw no yandere gf
Why even live?