How come he never makes it no matter how hard he tries?

How come he never makes it no matter how hard he tries?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-07-14-43-02(1).png (1080x1583, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MZKiRRYNn1s
youtu.be/XAX67qhaMpk
strongerbyscience.com/non-responders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dunno, I should kinda feel bad for him but I don't.

He’s Jewish

Gluttony and sloth have lifelong consequences. On the bright side he could totally pull off gangster bad guy roles now instead of always playing the fat clown, assuming acting is what he wants to do.

What does religion have to do with it?

Terrible fat distribution, terrible genetics, ugly, beta

Summed up as: hes a jew

“Oh man how will I ever cope with..”
>*holds up several stacks in one hand to wipe tears and blow nose into before tossing into garbage*
“...not being huge even though I can just hop on cycle like 95% of the other actors, but no one will hire me for a swole guy roll! They all want—OOF—“
>*trips over one of his many piles of money that he has laying around his million dollar house*
“They all want Superbad Jonah!”

He’s a leftist basedboy feminist who diversity hires at his company that he runs and he’s on psychiatric meds

Loose skin is a nightmare, bud.

>Jewish is just a religion
Explain how practically every Jew calls themselves both an atheist and a jew

>He isn't on crazy pills

Ngmi

Jewish is the ethnicity/ sub race.
Judaism is the religion

One day he may

Attached: knee.jpg (588x552, 25K)

You cant be an atheist if you're a jew but maybe they were brought up jewish by their family but then changed their mind.

>not having a violent profile case analysed by psychiatrists
>not taking antipsychotics to prevent you from harming yourself and others
ngmi

He was raised on being insecure, he doesn't know what it is like to not be.
The guy is 35 years old and is still scared of martial arts because he was bullied by someone who did it.

I rarely say this, but he's genetically inferior. He will never ascend or redeem himself. All he needs to do is eat clean and lift heavy. He's a fucking weak minded pussy.

They call themselves a jew when it's convenient and atheist when they want to attack other religions.
Christians do the same.
So do muslims.

Modern atheism is just quasi-science backed hedonism/"satanism" to be honest.

Studies show that like 1/10 men make zero or even negative muscular mass gains from an 8 week lifting program, even when eating a caloric surplus and gaining strength.

Some men make it before they even had a chance to make it.

Probably has easy access to big boy drugs so he can always get a fix if he needs to feel good.

>genetically inferior
>richer than everyone on this board at any given time out together

Because he needs to recomp on tren

>grows up in rich LA neighborhood
>gets into film industry through jewish connections
>gets even richer

How are you conflating wealth with genetic fitness? He's a flabby faggot with shit hormones and will probably off himself by 40.

how new are you to this earth? holeefuxkk

Attached: Forest_swastika.jpg (1536x1029, 643K)

but he made a good movie

Attached: mid9s.jpg (960x640, 118K)

>jew

Its probably because judaism is waaay closer to a spirituality than a religion, at least compared to the other big two, christianity and kebab. If I was jewish I'd get pretty burnt on religion from all the heaven and hell and sin and allahu akbar

fair enough

>negative mass gains
>caloric surplus

thats impossible, source these "studies"

Bro you’re on Jow Forums, if you haven’t figured it out by now, God help you

Attached: 07B2133E-C9DD-4CC1-96F9-939B5440099F.jpg (265x265, 16K)

he never should have gotten fat again for wolf of wallstreet. the body can only take so much.

damn, seinfeld looks like THAT?

He looks pretty good to me, just old.

need sauce

lel

How often do people that aren’t even Semitic in anyway just adopt the Jewish religion?

Because his heart isn’t truly in it user.

How to prevent nasolabial folds so I don't end up like my boy Jonah

Jews are a weak people user.

youtu.be/MZKiRRYNn1s

This kike lived like 35 years as a fat piece of shit. It's probably too late for him to unfuck himself. Also, just shitty genetic lottery in general.

>Jewish
>A religion
lol should we tell him?

my cousin is good friends with his girlfirend and apparently she cucks him hard, can't make this shit up.

this, kike genetics are the worst

there is a price obese people pay, even after they stop being obese. Their bodies are never what they could have been, it really is a death sentence.

antidepressants are amazing at turning fat slobs into productive people so it makes a lot of sense that Jow Forums would have an issue with them

lmfao works of artistic falsehood, etc.

False. Am also on antidepressants, still feeling like a slob- although I was doing better before FUCK

>they don't work for me therefore blanket falsehood

or maybe you have a different chemical imbalance or... and i'm just shooting in the dark here and its in no way related to the way you just universalized your extremely limited anecdotal experience, personality issues

lmao - ah not tryna universalise or nothing but ya said they're 'amazing at turning fat slobs into productive people' just saying it ain't working on me - the fat slob lol hoping it works for me soon enough though

genetics, he legit looks terrible when he's thin

Attached: 20987440.jpg (1080x1256, 176K)

This

Attached: 1463955760368.png (593x863, 504K)

It's the clothes that he wears.

Put on a pair of skinny jeans and a tight Tshirt, that's it.

He made it. He's not fat anymore.

I mean he's ugly, but that's just genetics. Got that middle-aged jewface.

almost feel bad for him, one chance to live and you get kiked before you're even born

youtu.be/XAX67qhaMpk

Fun fact. Psychiatrists are not out to help you , they want to destroy your brain so you will provide them business for the rest of your life.

Attached: 1549345732287.jpg (708x846, 77K)

strongerbyscience.com/non-responders/

You don't know how closely any of these people really followed a diet, etc.

At least he's not bald

i came to this thread just to say this.. being non aryan = death sentence lookswise 99percent of the time

Attached: 1496903137875.jpg (373x500, 45K)

I think he's doing jiu jitsu now, good for him

are you saying actors don’t work out and instead go on steroids?

BIG
CREAMY
THIGHS

god hates him because his people killed his son

Attached: dead_inside.png (318x494, 182K)

Insecure shitty minor role gangsters maybe.

Charistmatic main/side gangsters need charistmatic actors, see Leone's films, Al Pacino etc.

They do both, it's common knowledge. Top guns get 24/7 medical supervision so the risk from steroids is minimized