Recovery from muscle soreness

I squatted heavy for the first time yesterday, and it felt amazing. However now my entire lower body is extremely sore and I’m supposed to deadlift tomorrow. Any advice on the best way to recover from muscle soreness?

Attached: 36F20CDD-A5AA-4B5D-B2A8-EB949B9DC3B8.jpg (800x796, 163K)

eat some avocados

squat today

Stop doing SS

Protein

Poppin protein shakes like the meme is real because it sort of is.

Do a proper warmup and it'll disappear for your deadlifts anyway.

Why are you complaining? I love feeling sore. Feels like victory.

he is doing ppl
unless he would also of deadlifted the same day as he squatted and would also do squats the next training day.

Not op but it only feels like victory when you can walk without looking crippled.

pickles

Feeling sore is great but I want to be ready to deadlift tomorrow

haha imagine if she was squatting over your face and she forced so hard that she peed a little and your face was right there like wouldn't that be wierd? haha

No thank you.
Jow Forums told me that white chicks fuck dogs.

Maybe don't train legs two days in a row?

You should almost never feel sore after a work out. Maybe a bit tight in some muscles the day after, but nothing that should be impending your ability to lift your next cycle. Lift just enough to know that you can do it again next lift sesh and go hard for pr every once in a while.

Make sure you properly warm up and warm down every session. Dynamic stretches before and static stretches after. Try stretching the day after too or get yourself a foam roller.

If you have a specific area that's sore, massage it with a hot towel. Anything that gets blood moving in that area will help recover faster. Light moving in general will do wonders, dont just lie in your soreness.

And of course, make sure you aren't eating like shit and drink your protein.

Attached: 1548817091459.jpg (400x300, 24K)

Redpill me on avocados

If you have DOMS the next day I'd say avoid it And work on somthing els or do lighter weight. Eventually it'll go away after you work out enough (can still come back when you change up work loads or add weight) there's no real point in hurting yourself or or having a shitty work out because of it. Hope this helps

This is normal for a beginner like yourself. Just push through, the soreness will go away during exercise.

>stretch
>cold showers
>rest
theres nothing you can do just deal with it

dink more water, eat protein, lots of sleep and i dont know what your life is like but don't drink too much alcohol

I want her to spit on me and make fun of me, and kiss me really hard and feel my rock hard cock in my jeans and laugh and call my little dicklet pathetic even though its really big and she gets down on her knees and takes it out and says "hmm normally i wouldnt touch a dick this small, but I know im your only hope of relief so ill take some pity on you." before she slams it into her mouth and sucks me like a vacuum cleaner but im so unironically attracted to her that i cum in like 10 seconds and she swallows my load and squeezes my cock for that last drop still stuck in there and she laughs and says "thanks for the protein boost, user" and she leaves the locker room to continue her workout and i break down and cry because im so completely in love with her.

What's her name op?

haha

Think it's the potassium