Dyel philion made a shitty video on mewing. Thoughts?

dyel philion made a shitty video on mewing. Thoughts?
youtu.be/WxkQkTav0wU

Attached: 98967CF5-FA8C-45DC-A8D6-6A3CF53D7AC6.jpg (354x197, 31K)

He didn't really criticize the action of mewing per say
"Thoughts"
the fuck do you want us to say

That dude is starting to look tranny as fuck.

duuuddee whats wrong with his nose and hair, is he jewish?

Hes right

Don't be a fag user he's attractive.

he is not lol

Even though his body genetics are thrash, his hair genetics on the other hand are pretty great.

Go away Phil, we all know you browse here. You can’t delete mean comments on the Chan like you do on your channel

+1

>Go away Phil, we all know you browse here. You can’t delete mean comments on the Chan like you do on your channel
kek

I do like how he calls out roiders.

Attached: Amy J Twin.jpg (636x960, 191K)

He didn't even do shit in the video, he just took shit outta context.

Attached: IMG_20181022_204105_136.jpg (320x401, 51K)

There are only so many fake natty to expose and people found that entertaining. You can see clearly he's run out of content and now make random shit videos noone care about. He should jusr fuck off with his boring ass videos now.

Several hundred thousand views each video
>No one cares bro

haha, lets just talk about obvious shit and say funny puns haha, i am cool arent i guys haha, now lets beef with the 300 youtubers who do the same thing haha, i benched 135lb today guys i am cool hey haha

his long hair may make him pretty, so girls might like him
but women like men, to anyone worth fucking he just looks like someone you cheat on with chad or tyrone

itt: setting mewtards

I don't think I can even mew. the roof of my mouth seems to be abnormally high.

>per say
for all intents and purposes, this is one doggy dog world

it must suck being a youtuber that has to rely on other people for content. all he does is just react to dumb videos and inserts his shitty jokes. such a sad existence as well to be a professional hater as a career. thats not to say the people in his videos dont deserve it but he isnt much better himself.

Comments like yours are a diamond dozen,user. I could care less about them.

Attached: 1532541804912.png (459x360, 269K)

Cmon guys it’s all water under the fridge now let a sleeping dogly

i actually like Phil's content

he cute

based doggy dog 8 year old kid poster

It's not his career. The man uploads about twice a month. It's probably just a side thing for extra income.