God bless marlboro

this thing is a miracle lads. kills my appetie, ill be zyzz dick skin shredded by summer with no lung cancer. fuuuuuuaaaaaaarrkkkkkkkkkkjk

Attached: No-Smoke-Nicotine-Heats-Up-Japan-s-Moribund-Tobacco-Market-3.jpg (1024x1001, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/content/27/Suppl_1/s30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does it make you smell of cigarettes?

zero.

I know a girl who lives in Italy who uses one of these. Thats the only person I've ever seen use one.

>Buying this jew shit instead of just getting a vape
Never gonna make it.

>vaping liquid cancer until it explodes in your face
good goyim

Redpill me on what this is? Some kind of vape?

google iqos breh. it heats not burns the tobacco.

>No cancer

Any evidence or studies to back this? Or just talking out your ass..

>implying fucking Marlbros are only filled with Tobacco, and not fiberglass and other poisonous shit.

Implying that isn't what makes them so fucking delicious.

These have been shown to be worse than smoking.

lol. Why do you faggots need to stick something in your mouth all the time?

Seeing as you're clearly a dipshit who has done no research and cannot answer my question, I did the research for you.

All I can say is LOL, never gonna make it

tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/content/27/Suppl_1/s30

IQOS: examination of Philip Morris International’s claim of reduced exposure

Findings PMI reported levels for only 40 of 93 harmful and potentially harmful constituents (HPHCs) on FDA’s HPHC list in IQOS mainstream aerosol. All substances in PMI’s list of 58 constituents (PMI-58) were lower in IQOS emissions compared with mainstream smoke of 3R4F reference cigarettes. However, levels of 56 other constituents, which are not included in the PMI-58 list or FDA’s list of HPHCs, were higher in IQOS emissions; 22 were >200%higher and seven were >1000%higher than in 3R4F reference cigarette smoke. PMI’s studies also show significantly lower systemic exposure to some HPHCs from use of IQOS compared with smoking combustible cigarettes.

Conclusion PMI’s data appear to support PMI’s claim that IQOS reduces exposure to HPHCs. However, PMI’s data also show significantly higher levels of several substances that are not recognised as HPHCs by the FDA in IQOS emissions compared with combustible cigarette smoke. The impact of these substances on the overall toxicity or harm of IQOS is not known.

get a load of these brainlets LOL. vaporizing is obviously less harmful than burning you fucking subhumans

Why can't you just not do either? You know thats an option right?

because i like the buzz and it supresses my appetite and because i dont believe its cancerous to worrying levels. tldr yolo

No one is making any claims that it it is less harmful than regular smoking.
However, OP is claiming "no cancer", and now at least he backed it up by saying he doesn't believe its cancerous to worrying levels, based off the fuck all knowledge he has or research he has done lol.. again, never gonna make it, keep inhaling those fumes and hopefully you destroy your fertiility for the wellbeing of mankind.

You realize you're just telling yourself happy thoughts when deep down you know its bad for you.

You're literally a woman.

Because you’re weak and pathetic. The answer was right in front of you all along.

seething

>All the cancerous chemicals of tobacco and all the faginess of vaping but at least you don't stink
Uhmmmm, ok?