LOWER BACK PAIN RELIEF?

I'm doing some pretty high intensity (low impact) cardio workouts. The rest of my body is pretty sore in a good way, but my lower back fucking KILLS ME when I'm done exercising. It may be partially genetic, as my dad actually had to get lower back surgery when he was in his mid-20's.

What are some remedies for lower back pain from squatting with weights and shit like that? And yeah, I'm obviously trying to do shit with proper form.

Attached: 26073674_1567497283364576_4081888668455796736_n.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-CrEi0ymMg&t=357s
youtube.com/watch?v=4BOTvaRaDjI&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Squat and deadlifts are the best thing I've done for my lower back followed bjj/judo
t. Arthrits and spondylitis in L4/L5 and scoliosis

My whole life I've had a shit lower back from being hunched over on a computer chair. I could barely do anything involving my lower back because it would always give out before any other muscle. Unironically do back extensions after most workouts. That shit fixed all my problems in 2-3 weeks and I've never had any back pain again.

squats (with light weights) are what's fucking my back up, lol!
Thx!

Also, I'm a fatty and doing one of the biggest loser workouts (haha yeah I'm a weak cuckboi or w/e)

I enjoy doing it because even tho it's intense, I feel like I can't say I can't do it because on screen are people my weight doing it.

But anyway, does being overweight make your back more susceptible to damage? Even in a workout that's supposedly for fatties?

I dunno user. Does carrying excessive amount weight 24/7, when you biologically shouldn’t, sound healthy for any part of your body?

Touche

I'd say stretching. No yoga memes. Just some good old stretching at the start and end of each day. Shit's good Senpai.

Stretching. WHO THE HELL IS THAT

Deadhangs and Romanian deadlifts. Take it easy with the RD's, you mostly want the stretch.

Nvm got it.

If your back is killing you days after a workout but gets better, take a couple ibuprofen and go on a long walk. Stillness is bad for that type of sore back.
If it's always hurting you need to train core hard, like as hard as you train legs. Russian twists, planks, superman, etc.

First and foremost, stengthen the muscles. Then correct the form. Remove all impinging points of tension, and build the movement into an integrated unit. Prime awareness before the session through form videos of an elite lifter with a physical build similar to yours(this is on actual proportion and ratio, not ideal physiques) When these issues are ironed out, remind yourself this is a process of continual improvement. Resistance curves change as weight is added, and your form is always adapting. Seeing how this is a possible genetic structural problem, switch to a low impact version. Single leg work will effectively halve the amount of weight distributed to your lower back. Never use genetics as an Excuse. My mother is literally in a wheelchair, and i have made progress that was never indicated in my "base" genetics.

Did i mention supermans and yoga? Find your Asanas.

Hows your posture? You probably have APT. For me stretching and foam rolling helps with relief but long term you want strengthen your lower back, core, glutes and hamstrings

This x 100. If you have rounded shoulders and hunch over it will put more strain on your lower back. Strengthen your core and legs. Especially your glutes and hips. The muscles holding up your lower back should be strong or you will be in constant pain.
youtube.com/watch?v=K-CrEi0ymMg&t=357s for more info

Thanks, man!

She's hot af.

I have to google 3 things you've said in this post lol

Nah, it just hurts after a strenuous workout.

That was a lot to process. Thanks lol. I wasn't using genetics as an excuse, just hoping it wasn't linked to that lol.

I used to slouch a lot in middle school/HS, but my poster is better than it used to be. Still probably not ideal though.

I never knew that. Thanks for the info my man. Also, nice quads.

Attached: GrandCourageousElver-small.gif (250x141, 1.49M)

I am doing this
youtube.com/watch?v=4BOTvaRaDjI&t=

Its most likely a fatigue problem.

Your lower back is tired and not used to the current amount of training its getting. Reduce volume and/or intensity and then build it up slowly so it can handle the amount of work its getting.

had lower back pain for years, recently started training my glutes (no homo) by doing hip thrust and after 3 week pain was gone...

Lay on your back and flex hips with legs extended. See if your lower back changes angle before reaching 80° flexion. If so stretch hamstrings

You sound like you’re 15.

Do deadlifts. I used to have back pain but after deadlifting for a while it fucking disappeared. True shit.