How come a football player is so toned and Jow Forums binching 6 plates looks like shit?

how come a football player is so toned and Jow Forums binching 6 plates looks like shit?

Attached: 1549587202427[1].webm (960x540, 990K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gd_Vd43Vxa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He has a decent core and thats all
No traps no lats flat chest dyel arms

I would take a 6 plate bench over that body

you have neither tho
>why does a football player not have huge traps hmmmm i wonder

strength =/= aesthetics

>no lats
Are you blind? He is cobra mode

Incoming fat subpar power lifters getting angry over a man who has the perfect body for his sport (which he is the best at)
TSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

post body

based and tsupilled

Attached: 1543258854741.png (437x401, 368K)

This. Fatties (aka powerlifters) think strength means something. Its pure bullshit.

retard, the lats are so big it makes his tiny arms look tinier

No excuse but they are literally paid to train. Besides at their level you can be sure they are of top genetic quality. Why are you so stupid and naive is the new topic of this thread.

His shoulders look like they've never been used either

>shit biceps
>shit triceps
>shit delts
>shit chest

oh wow so "toned"

toned and low bf are not the same thing

Let's see that body, dyel.

>top genetic quality
Bruh they're good as fuck at kicking a ball around and have great leg development, but genetic quality isn't a requirement.

Attached: neymar-shirtless-weak-body-in-fc-barcelona-20141-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

post body

He is a highly successful and rich professional athlete with an excellent physique. I LOL at all the fat neckbeard losers on this board who would criticize him.

>multimillionaire thanks to his physique
>peak performance
>women love his body and his looks
>men want his body and his looks
>sells fitness products thanks to his physique
>dozens of commercials
>"bu-bu-but he doesn't fit my retarded fit standards that I developed by browsing a slavic car making forum"
C O P E

Coordination agility endurance and most of all skill with game vision and working with 20 other players at the same time is infinitely harder than being PLer. Their bodies are alright, skinnyfit most of them, and since they kick and run alot their abs will be great

Big arms on a footballer are dead weight.

>Coordination agility endurance and most of all skill with game vision and working with 20 other players at the same time is infinitely harder than being PLer
I'm not arguing that.
It's different if you stack them up against an ACTUAL sport, like gymnastics or olympic weightlifting.

>Their bodies are alright
They're underwhelming mostly.

Obviously varying genetic advantage to perform different sports. Are you the same dumb fuck OP? Sports is very much dependent on genetic since a very young age. Everyone is practicing hours daily what do you reckon give the top performers their edge.

thank you.

anyone who doesn't want to look like this is retarded. You'd drown in pu$i.

He has better body than 95% of the male population. Also thots love ottermode.

>biggest sport in the entire world
>played by hundreds of millions
>be the absolute best of the best
>"Dude there's nothing there but their ability to kick a ball bro"
K Y S fat fuck

>Everyone is practicing hours daily
>what do you reckon give the top performers their edge
A good team, a shitload of luck and the ability to adapt quickly to what's going on on the field.
Not some fucking retarded "muh striations on legs and muscular adonis belt gives me all the advantage".
I know this is Jow Forums, so you just want to cope away with the usual lookism/genetics excuses, but football is much more than just a bunch of twigs lucking out on genetics.
Messi is a literal genetic failure and yet he's basically on par/better than Ronaldo, because he LEARNT how to play the sport on a god-tier level.

They're really, really good at kicking a ball. That's a fact.
What's your point, el goblino?

>ronaldo has no lats
are you dumb or blind?

This is so fucking retarded holy shit
Do you say the same about basketball?? Are they just REALLY GOOD at learning to shoot the ball and dunk? Obviously, but if you don't think genetics have a play in someone like LeBron or Jordan, or Messi and Ronaldo you are fucking retarded

>bububububut basketball
I didn't know basketball was the same fucking sport with the same fucking principles as football, you plastic bag.

You can't argue that genetics matter in football to an extent where they determine the outcome of a match
>Ronaldo, graced with great genetics, looks like a greek statue and has top tier performance thanks to training
and then
>Messi, a genetic failure, dwarf, ugly, uneducated, looks like an alcoholic father with a dad bod, yet is better than Ronaldo

messi's "genetic failures" help him on the pitch. he clearly gains advantage due to his low center of gravity. his balance and change of direction aid him massively in dribbling, passing and shooting.

>has literal GH deficiency
>"yeah man, it's his low center of gravity, not because he learnt how to play like a god"
Lmao, the cope is seeping out.
I literally said that he's a genetic failure (because he is), but at the same time is better than Ronaldo, MEANWHILE Barca is still a worse club than Real.
And then you have freaks like Zidane who's 6' and had far greater physical capabilities than both Ronaldo and Messi because he LEARNT how to play that well.

>they talking about messi and tsunaldo
>dont know the real goats

Attached: 3vy5VRaaKQMSsNxUd2gYoeFCuTPiGFinC_Fh5pdMKHQ (1).jpg (960x540, 110K)

>best football players in the world are usually just niggers/spics born in poverty that spent every moment of their life playing with a ball
>Jow Forums still coping and saying it's genetics because hard work is too much for them
C O P E

>decent

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>CAM ON Jow Forums SCORE SAM FOOKING DEADLIFTS MATE

Attached: 1529795889291.jpg (415x405, 117K)

I'm a Britfag and Ronaldo literally fucked my ex-gf multiple times while we were going out. I don't know if she said it to spite me, but when we broke up she said I once ate his cum while eating her out

I fucking hate this twink bitch. I would absolutely dominate his pretty boy ass in a fight

football is different that most sports, you don't NEED a certain physique to succeed. Noone would say he's "built" like a striker the same wa they would say someone is "built" like a linebacker.
Look at messi, the dude is like 5'5 and he's unequivocally the best player in the world.

>couldnt win the copa america besides being in the final three times
yeah def. the goat

>Ronaldo's success depends on genes just as much as Klokov's success depends on genes

Attached: 2gpygg.jpg (326x294, 34K)

im not on a million dollar cycle

>one player = whole team

>it's the money
He could be pinning low dosages of test, and he'd look better than all of Jow Forums after a few months of PPL, lmao.

you know that the objective of football is to score goals?

>the best player in the world is now shit because he couldn't carry 10 other men on his back to victory
Okay friendo.

i didnt say it was the money.

marshawn lynch carried the whole team on his back

post body

So what did you say?

>american football
We're not talking about that gay shit.

do you know what a cycle is? how long have you been here?

nobody said that he is shit but he is obviously not the best player in the world

>no title with the national team
>only played at barca (for them playing in la liga is playing against kindergarden teams)

ronaldo is obviously better he played in the premier league won everything there even the CL and continued to carry real to 4 cl titles

no, gayer shit.

Attached: download.jpg (210x230, 5K)

is beating your wife good for your gains?

Attached: 1530737502848.png (940x470, 522K)

Genetic failure. What? Why you joshin’ me? His specific football game is great for his specific body type which he got by genetics. Does he have the same game as piqué? No, he is built different with differnet genetics. Does he have the same game as some fuckhead in the middle of nowhere? No.

If you believe this. Yikes.

Might be gay but Usain Bolt just barely broke the fastest yard record this year, handegg players are better, bigger, faster and stronger than soccer players

So you're saying
>if I was on the same gear as Ronaldo, I'd look just as good
Hah, delusional.

>handegg players are better, bigger, faster and stronger than soccer players
but couldnt surive playing for 90 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=gd_Vd43Vxa0

nope, thats not the statement posed in the op either.

the average nfl game goes for 3 hours

we talking about actual playing time and not standin around while some sjw infested ads are playing

Attached: 1541204451371.png (722x664, 233K)

>we're talking about actual playing time not watching players standing around crying to the ref after taking a dive

>muh divegrass

not an argument

google "nfl actual playtime"

>no title with the national team
Reminder that Ronaldo got fouled and cried like a bitch, and wasn't the reason his team won.

>premier league
You're crying that Messi playing for Barca is easy mode, but somehow Ronaldo playing for MU isn't. Lmao, hypocrite cope.

>carry real to 4 cl titles
Messi has 4 cl titles in Barca as well, so no difference.

The Chad stride

>football is gayer than roided niggers in armor jumping around and hugging each other
Yeah, no.

no, yeah.

That's the point fucktard.
He's a diseased ugly mofo with shit genetics, but he's an all-time great because he learnt how to be good at football with the cards he's been dealt.

Then just speak up, kek.

Soccer
>45 minute halves with 15 minutes in between
>Fags barely have contact play yet reel whil holding their shins
>Just run after a ball soccerpitch is 105 mts long
Football
>Physical contact strains most players
>Runners and wings are olympic level fast
>Field is 110 meters long
>Halftime is 12 minutes long, 60 minutes long in between quarters time is less than minutes
You're comparing 2 different things altogether Ronaldo wouldn't last aquarter in a NFL game and Brady would't do jack shit on a soccer game, youe point was lifts an aesthtics football players are taller more muscular run faster for longer distance, have better running times and lift more than soccer players

The vast majority of players literally spend most of their time passively jogging around the field.

all that hitting women

also hes on roids

>Reminder that Ronaldo got fouled and cried like a bitch, and wasn't the reason his team won.
who won the silver boot?
>You're crying that Messi playing for Barca is easy mode, but somehow Ronaldo playing for MU isn't. Lmao, hypocrite cope.

pl is the most competitive league in the world, also nobody is crying about anything the fact is that barca is dominating laliga like psg is dominating ligue one
>Messi has 4 cl titles in Barca as well, so no difference.
ronaldo dominated PL and LaLiga and is currently dominating serie A

just get over yourself and accept that ronaldo is the better player

>bigger
Doesn't matter.
>faster
For like 10 seconds.
>stronger
Doesn't matter.

Tell them to run for 90+ minutes and they all die of a heart attack.

They don't run and play for 3 hours.

They still run around and play for 90+ minutes with little breaks, so not an argument.

>passively jogging
>what is positioning and rotation
>You're comparing 2 different things
said the guy that made this comment
>handegg players are better, bigger, faster and stronger than soccer players

>>They still run around and play for 90+ minutes with little breaks, so not an argument.

nope

>>>what is positioning and rotation

passive jogging

100 top football players against 100 american football players fighting for live and death on a huge battlefield

who would win?

the football players have the advantage since they run longer without getting exhausted, so they would run a long very fucking time and w8 for the american football players to just die

your opinions?

>americans are literally that retarded

you are actively taking part of the game when you run to get a better position

im not american

>no arguments

won the discussion

Attached: 1531508286280.jpg (891x709, 62K)

>not american
>calling handegg "football"

Sorry, something just doesn't add up

i never did, anonymous isnt a username

>third world education

based, going to give my gf the english flag tonight

based and redpilled

Attached: 1530674289497.jpg (680x453, 48K)

>silver boot
What does that have to do with the final, where he got fouled, cried like a bitch and didn't finish the match, and didn't score in that match?

>pl is the most competitive league in the world
How does that change the fact that both of them played in the best teams of their leagues, and Messi did better than Ronaldo?

>ronaldo dominated LaLiga
Less goals than Messi on most years, FAR less Spanish Cup/Supercup/Champion titles.
Doesn't seem like dominating.

>dominating serie A
And yet, Messi has more goals and assists than Ronaldo in ther respective leagues so far.

>ronaldo is the better player
No, kek.

Are you high fucktard what makes you think the soccer players would run away and if they did what would you make think the american footbsll players would chase them? Literally front to back 100v100 american football players most likely smash them

Because football players are genetic gods who can do any kind of exercise for aesthetic and still compete in the top percentage for their sport, whereas Jow Forums is made up of autists with generally poor genetics who just want to pick up heavy things and put them back down.

They do in fact run, sprint, change positions, fight for the ball, jump, etc. for 90+ minutes, even when counting all the breaks.
Ya coping boy.

nah

already packing too much, he makes like 3 runs per game past few years. still amazing how he is scoring everytime he does take those 4 steps of sprint.

>What does that have to do with the final, where he got fouled, cried like a bitch and didn't finish the match, and didn't score in that match?
its obv. a troll but ronaldo carried portugal through the whole tournament
>How does that change the fact that both of them played in the best teams of their leagues, and Messi did better than Ronaldo?

premier league is the most competitive league in the world, there is a reason why messi will not play in other leagues because he knows he will get crushed

look at suarez played good in pl while at liverpool and good in laliga with barcelona

even suarez is better then messi lul
>Less goals than Messi on most years, FAR less Spanish Cup/Supercup/Champion titles.
Doesn't seem like dominating.

hmmm why are you not metioning PL and serie A, because you know that ronaldo dominated it?
>And yet, Messi has more goals and assists than Ronaldo in ther respective leagues so far.
thats just beyond stupidity what you are saying

you cant literally cant compare this because its different leagues with different teams and a different level of competition
>No, kek.
how many national titles has messi?

Why does he look like a bitch instead of a 300 Spartan? Is it his gay face?

he's super gay

he literally raped a womyn

how is this gay?