Eating 200g of tuna 4 days a week

eating 200g of tuna 4 days a week
safe or nah

Attached: GettyImages-86056827.jpg (1200x900, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

obfocus.com/calculators/Mercury Calculator.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes user just make sure not to mix tuna with onions they hyperactivate the mercury in your blood, stay away from onions! Mix your tuna with oats as the fiberous dexterity of the oats will absorb the mercury and pass it safely through your body.

No.

Tuna is one of th highest mercury levels of fish. You're better off eating 2lb of salmon a day than a can of tuna a week.

Mix that shit with some mayonaisse is the goat. Just find a mayo without onions.

Just keep doing it then get a blood test for mercury in a couple of months if you’re that paranoid

Prove it

Depends where you are. EU regulations keep our tuna to mercury ppm standards so ur good if fellow yuropoor. Ignorant on rest of the world

There are many types of Tuna. Skipjack has less mercury than the rest and should be somewhere in the middle: King Mackerel, Marlin, Swordfish, Shark, all big fish have more mercury - for you.
Google mercury content in fish for a chart.
The other statement is true, Salmon has far less mercury and you could get all your protein per day only from it, without intoxication.

1 can (112g net) a day is generally ok for an adult male - I've been doing it for years (with some phases up to 2/3 a day) without any issue.
200g is almost twice. I wouldn't do it. Mix it with Salmon to balance plus eat Selenium rich foods.

>2lb of salmon a day
Do you even know how much that shit costs
A fucking 100g can of salmon goes for euros where i live

sardines is the fittest fizhfood

No. Try salmon.
obfocus.com/calculators/Mercury Calculator.htm
You can check your potential mercury intake with this calculator. It's a worst-case calculator; but mercury poisoning is nothing to fuck with.

Forget all your concerns about mercury

The biggest problem is all that BPA lining the cans that the tuna has been sitting in for weeks if not months

Probably 10x worse for you than mercury

You should never eat too much of any one thing.

fuck bros how do i know if im affected by this shit
i been eating this way for years
hold me bros

Generally the give-away for mercury poisoning is when your skin starts peeling away and you delude yourself into thinking an insect hive has planted a colony in your epidermis. Also your hair and teeth may fall out.
You can do a blood/urine test to check, iirc. But you're probably fine.

No. I used to sell fish and the regular customers all had serious neurological problems. All. Of. Them. And shrimp makes u fat.

guys what about sardines?
they've got olive oil, good protein/calories

Haddock .
>24.2 g protein / 100g /112 kcal

Chicken breast
> 31g/100g/165kcal

Haddock is like way cheaper than chicken breast too. The breaded variety is also nice.

Attached: BREADED-HADDOCK-BEAUTY.jpg (747x390, 79K)

Get yourself some fucking sardines. I eat 2 cans a day

Apparently tuna also has selenium which binds to Mercury to detoxify it. An user here said the only way to get mercury poisoning from eating fish would be to eat whale meat. Don't be pussies fellas and eat up the delicious cheap protein.

its like way cheaper and stuff

Tuna is literally a worthless food

Same macros as chicken, but more expensive, less healthy, and tastes worse, and far less cookable

Salmon and sardines are a far superior fish and won't get you mercury poisoning

Yup, eat sardines instead.

idk where youre from user but a can of tuna is like 87cents with 21 protons where i live. assuming you compare it to canned chicken which is almost a dollar more for the same size can but only around 14 grams of protein. i dont like tuna at all but its definitely cheaper than chicken.

Safe enough. Recommendation is around 3 per week to avoid consuming too much bio-accumulator mercury

>fish
>eating it breaded
Never gonna make it.
Shoulda been /thread, take the deenz pill.

Yeah 250 grams of frozen salmon is like 3-4 euros at the cheapest here

I literally ate a tin of tuna a day for around 3 weeks and didn't get ill. Wtf are you on about

>canned salmon

the horror..... the horror

Fucking love haddock but it's literally 9x the cost of chicken here and I live in Florida

Where my deenz bros at

Is this onions thing for real or a meme? I've never heard that oats could "absorb" mercury

Fish, lamb is trash real men eat pork beef and turkey

Are you a cat?