Why are there no fit billionaires?

Why are there no fit billionaires?

They have all the money in the world, and yet almost all of them are fat, horribly out of shape. When one of them looks even 'okay' it's considered a big deal.

If you were a billionaire, you'd be fit, right?

Attached: fat billionaire.jpg (1300x1133, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/profile/vincent-mcmahon/#698c76921b89
finance.yahoo.com/quote/WWE/chart?p=WWE#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
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because billionaires are too busy getting rich with their business innovations while you are too busy counting calories, smelling farts in le gym and shilling meme diets.

Elon musk

Like they couldn't just take steroids and be ripped without doing shit.

99% of this board whether they admit it or not only goes to the gym for sluts. If you had a billion dollars it wouldn't matter, you could fuck anyone (willing or not)

You think he's fit?

Attached: thicc elon.jpg (962x1443, 162K)

The culture at the top is fucking weird, there's likely some remaining classist taboos against resistance exercise or maybe athletic activity in general.

That woman looks like a fucking skeleton. Did that guy absorb all her gains?

Are you fucking stupid? Look at Bezos

This, fucking this.

They dont need traditional ways of grtting respect and attention like a good body

King Billionaire is jacked. Like 5% of the population is in great shape, and I'm sure that applies to the billionaire group as well. Delete your thread OP.

Attached: 59690c08c50c2956008b4b45-750-563.jpg (750x563, 57K)

I mean...

Attached: vince-mcmahon.jpg (1200x800, 130K)

>king
>pays $80,000,000,000.00 to fuck a washed up novella star

Man grimes looks like straight up white trash. What is he thinking.

Goddamn Elon is looking THICK

Bulking season, so what?

I worked for several billionaires. When you're working 14 hour days being the CEO of a fortune 500 company you will stress eat and be sleep deprived. If you're a billionaire you don't need to be fit anyway. You likely have a personal doctor on standby and the hottest women to fuck when you feel like it.

This. This right here baffles me. He's the richest man on Earth and he's fucking some slag looking washed up travesty of a woman

Based and YOU'REFIREDpilled.

Attached: 1547502180532.jpg (680x686, 39K)

She’s an artist n shit.

Honestly though as a billionaire you probably stop giving a shit about looks. After screwing a thousand super models it probably loses its specialness. Then you just start looking for weirdos.

Success leaves clues, cunt.

People who are obsessed with fitness and six-packs and supplement pill poppers are all poor and unaccomplished.

A good amount of exercise is important to do but overdoing it is why you'll be poor for the rest of your life.

fpbp

This, these guys usually carry a metric fuckton of responsibility it's unreal, I can't even imagine getting any sleep with so much shit going on.

but the left told me CEOs get paid millions for doing nothing while the backbreaking wageslave gets paid minimum wage :(

>After screwing a thousand super models it probably loses its specialness.
It probably had alot to do with her being the wife of one of his best friends. Bezos strikes me as an egomaniac.

What to do with senpai? This hobby is like playing vidya in real life but slower wait times for level ups.

She probably kinky as fuck and fucks him like a mad dog

Attached: 7DE0D5CB-1BDE-48E0-8B83-19D820CE605D.jpg (466x750, 39K)

>but the left told me CEOs get paid millions for doing nothing while the backbreaking wageslave gets paid minimum wage :(
That's only their fuck head kids who never get told no. I respect the fuck out of billionaires, they're typically the hardest working mother fuckers you will ever meet, but they often neglect their kids and that brings down their reputation.

/thread

Mediocre desu

He's not a billionaire. He's only worth like $700 million.

'People who are obsessed with fitness and six-packs and supplement pill poppers are all poor and unaccomplished.'

Attached: negger.png (775x253, 82K)

This. I tried to get out of my comfy remote six figures job and start a business and amount of stress I got on daily basis quickly made me realize that it's not worth it.

Attached: 1457236342133.jpg (400x300, 72K)

Not according to the bible pal

forbes.com/profile/vincent-mcmahon/#698c76921b89

wow, look at the huge and obvious bubble in WWE stock finance.yahoo.com/quote/WWE/chart?p=WWE#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

it's got to be a little fun to go up to a screeching feminist cunt who makes terrible music and gets worshipped for it and pay her to let you fuck her in the ass
besides, he's rich. as soon as she's boring he can upgrade

Such things are considered barbaric and beneath them. A poor mans dream as they say. A waste of money.

Dude not only lifts, but takes roids

Attached: C5nH9riU4AAVXIT.jpg_large.jpg (1638x2048, 812K)

He's an autist who never learned how to deal with women

Attached: 1503022723148.gif (240x314, 1.11M)

He's a media clown, not a billionaire

Can't really say theres a bubble with a single stock though. They constantly beat earnings reports and I think the fact that xfl 2020 is happening people are trying to get on the train early

They old.

FUCKIN BASED

1% of the rich bois fall into this category. arnold isn't a billionaire. let that sink in idiot. you proved the point.

how many of the richest men in the world have six packs? trump eats like a child: burgers, fries, fried chicken. buffett never drinks water-only soda. look at zuckerberg's flab. steve ballmer, bill gates both exercise but aren't ripped. none of them count "muh macros" or "muh micros" or lift twice a day and cut and bulk. that's all horseshit used to procrastinate and fill the void of time instead of amassing wealth. but keep doing crunches and taking those vitamins ;)

>$3 billion net worth
>looked like this
Is lifting all just a cope?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Absolutely based

The look of pure desperation

What happens to urls? Crazy gains in length.

Of course she's desperate, she's a 30 year old woman with no husband

I would unironically fuck her

>tfw granny fetish

imagine not being superficial

Damn, is that the whole page in encrypted text?

girls with borderline personality disorder are the most fun thing in the world until they try to have your face for dinner because you said something dumb

i get it, elon, god speed my nig

why would you want to shorten your life with the roids? Compared to you, the billionaires have brain and want to live the longest and achieve most they can, they can buy all the bitches too

>waaah muh long days muh responsibility

This is a bullshit excuse from wagies working two jobs and it’s an even bigger bullshit excuse from men who can afford to outsource every single personal hygiene chore they have, from meal prep to ass wiping.

Attached: Winklevoss.png (1500x916, 2.11M)

Elon Musk
Jeff Bezos
John Carmak

they're billionaires, they don't need to be fit like we do.

Probably for the same reason I gained weight when I was in a long-term relationship (I was stupid, hands up, I'll admit to that) - when you don't feel the need to be fit to get laid and be happy, it takes second place until you know better. I mean, these guys probably can attract the most attractive women no matter how unfit they are, so they most likely don't see any point in bothering and just because they're rich, doesn't mean they're mindful enough to be truly aware of what they're missing out on. I know I wasn't years ago.

>115lbs down and fit as fuck now so I learned that lesson well.

This is stupid thread
Like 1% of population actually give a shit about lifting. 0.1% of the population actually do more than curls and sit-ups.
And you wonder why you don't see fit billionares after looking at a sample size of 5.

he needs the bad pussy

Which one is CGI again?

He's gonna unload dead assets and useless stock on her.
Or, you know, she gets in a car crash.

Yes, but he's a trust fund baby of a scam artist, he didn't do a minute of honest work in his life.

Love John Carmack and know he does martial arts but he never gave any indication that he was swole or even strong

Because they're too retarded in the first place. You have to be an autist obsessed with muh dollars to become a billionaire, it requires too much sacrifice.

Those poorfags arent even billionaires if you merge their wallets

>dead assets and useless stock
Almost all of his wealth is in Amazon stock. Not only is he going to have to give her $80 billion dollars worth of stock, she's going to control a large portion of his company. Also, there's no prenup, so he's really fucked.

you're only seeing billionaires that have publically stated their incomes. there are richer people in the world than Bezos, they just don't talk about it

You wouldn't want to bang your hollywood crush?

Attached: vince-mcmahon-muscle-and-fitness5_0.jpg (1920x1080, 79K)

Is that woman his girlfriend's grandmother?

>hollywood crush
It wasn't like he had a fetish for her because he saw her on tv. She was his best friend's wife. He's a lazy, disloyal cunt who lost half his money because he chased a washed up novella star. It won't be long before the world to sees how small is dick is too.

>Also, there's no prenup, so he's really fucked.
Prenups are make believe user. It's a judges good will to even consider them.

and thats why they are fat fucks?

BPD chicks are fun until they're not. My ex punched me in the face while I was driving bc she thought I was staring at a girl on the sidewalk I hadn't even seen