How much of a difference do skin care products, such as scrub, wash, toner, and lotion make? I already have good skin

How much of a difference do skin care products, such as scrub, wash, toner, and lotion make? I already have good skin.

Attached: 5372D79B-A209-4145-9F3B-B564CA276AF7.jpg (1920x2880, 906K)

that is one unfortunate face
bitch looks like me, and I'm fucking ugly as shit

Just look at women and how bad their skin is, they all spend tons on skincare and have horrible skin.

Skin care products are a legitimate meme and I cant believe people never question it.

Imagine actually believing that after millions of years of evolution that we would have to apply chemicals to our faces. Imagine being that fucking gullible.

Skin-"""""care""""" is one of the most normie things you can possibly do.

t. clear skin

Why do people buy them if they don’t work?

Because normies can't think for themselves.

But you would think that if they didn’t work people would catch on eventually, right?

This, quality skin is about diet. Only in the modern age do we fuck ourselves up by eating trash and then try and fix it by slathering shit all over us.

Not him but never underestimate how retarded the average person is. These people need constant reminders from authority figures or general consensus to tell them what's wrong or right.

You know calling someone pockmarked was one of the most common insults in old english and medieval china, right?

But still, to market skin care products there has to be some legitimate science behind it

>you know when we were eating grains our skin sucked right?
Point being?

Kek

This. Women have shit skin because women are literally children and eat like children.

I would say bodybuilding supplements (that do nothing) do more than skin products.

>But still, to market skin care products there has to be some legitimate science behind it

lmao, look at this retarded drone npc normie faggot stupid cunt.

Prob has a 500k mortgage and 200k student loans as well, lmao.

My skin has shit ever since puberty. Face wash helps it be slightly less shit.
You just have good genetics mate

fix your diet. Drink more water and stop touching your face with your cheetoh stained fingers

You fucking retard, women naturally have more oily skin then men. It makes sense to not apply shit to men's face but in women's case it's different. Why do you think they have been slathering stuff on their face for hundreds of years? Do you honestly think the skin care shit is the result of modern society?

Dairy is known to increase acne on the face, especially the forehead.

bless accutane. i developed cystic acne on my shoulders and face late as an adult (like 21-22). Got on accutane, rarely ever get acne. I'm pretty sure it fucked up my digestion system permanently though. I'd trade it for clear skin any day of the week.

spbp

>You fucking retard, women naturally have more oily skin then men. It makes sense to not apply shit to men's face but in women's case it's different. Why do you think they have been slathering stuff on their face for hundreds of years? Do you honestly think the skin care shit is the result of modern society?

Yeah because women eat like children.

Ah yes, it's clearly been that way for hundreds of years of course. Cleopatra just loved to shove burgers down her throat, right?

>But you would think that if they didn’t work people would catch on eventually, right?
If you learner the basics of business you would know that humans are extremely irrational. Going further, women are even more irrational and materialistic than men, that's why women make up the majority of product purchases and target markets (which is why 80+% of advertising is aimed at women). It's also why these absolutely worthless products are still being sold and making billions.

Businesses love women because they happily pay a fortune for snake oil if they think it is somewhat beneficial (they also succumb to peer/societal pressure far easier than men, so a lot of the time they purchase worthless shit to keep up appearances and remain part of the pack).

Cleopatra was a Greek woman who ate a Mediterranean diet who would have had good skin, just like Greeks do today.

And yet she still had a plethora of skin care routines. Shit like Milk and honey baths, oatmeal cleansing, and rose water as a toner.

Doesnt look that bad

Those things dont contain the 500 chemicals that are in skin care products.

Those ARE still skin care products. No fucking shit that if you fail to do your research, your most skincare products will be awful but that doesn't mean all of them are awful. That's just common sense. Let's not forget that women also plague their skin with makeup, which causes most of their skin issues in the first place. You still see men using skin care products all the time because men tend to carefully research what they are putting on their face over women who just go with whatever a celeb tells them to put on their face.

I'm a dude

No evidence. You should learn to think and try things on your own though. You could be the exception to all the bullshit

Women cake themselves in makeup every day.

Stop eating carbs

We've been living primarily off of grains since large scale civilization was a thing. Pro tip: they aren't good for you.

Exfoliation makes my skin look and feel great. I'm starting to use masks as well just cause it seems fun.

I'm lookmaxxing the fuck right now. Just bought some eye drops to make the whites of my eyes even whiter so my pupils stand out more

Woman here. I eat healthy and always have, you guys are too in love with the idea that women are incapable of self-discipline. I have naturally fine skin with no acne problems, but having a skincare routine has improved my skin considerably. If nothing else, moisturizer makes a huge difference and is important if you see the sun frequently. Just because humans didn't evolve to need certain things doesn't mean having them is not beneficial.

Attached: 1549284167892.gif (400x353, 2.76M)

id let her pass that jawline on to my sons

Right about sunscreen. No reason to age yourself prematurely.

I just want 1 (one) girlfriend

Attached: 1523872848020.png (598x566, 71K)

Go to the beach and scrub ya face with sand if its oily and blocked plus the salt water can help clear it to. Moisturize if you're out in the sun heaps but just use organic things such aloe
Anons are correct, the products are a meme.

just visit a dermatologist if you have skin issues

Attached: 18252779.jpg (1080x1350, 344K)

retin a is the single greatest thing you can ever do for yourself regardless of how good your skin looks

Attached: icantevenrelatetoyou.png (1570x595, 1.21M)

>Chemicals are bad!!!
I got some news for you buddy...

>that arm hair

Please be real
I hope she hurt him good

Attached: sf60.png (680x522, 143K)

Nigger you're in a fitness forum. Have you ever seen the plethora of diet and workout fads that idiots buy every day?

Ive heard some people get extreme drying or peeling etc. any truth to this?

a huge one but skin is a large, sensitive organ and your particular deficiencies take forever to suss out

expect to spend six months or more changing products on a monthly basis to find a routine that actually clears up your skin and reduces the noticeability of your pores

the only really significant portion is a good moisturizer that doesn't cause irritation or leave flakes, because that'll swell your skin up and make your pores look smaller

>he even went for the vitamin c

you absolute madman

i had a breakdown but even in my rich af days i never sprang for it

positively based

>hit puberty
>get acne bc hormones
>panic
>ads say scrub your face with our african pear leaf extract soap itll totally take care of it
>50/50chance it just gets worse
>literal rinse repeat

>trusting marketing credibility
>ever

her fucking left hand looks manish as fuck

Because they are brainwashed by ads and commercials wherever they go. Humans are highly susceptible to propaganda, specially women. Why do you think they were given rights to vote - because politicians actually care for equality? lmao

I only wash my face with water and never had an issue except when the occasional mosquito bites me in my sleep.

Vaseline Intensive Care hand cream is god tier though. rub it in to your finger nails and they are noticably harder in a week. 5/5

>Imagine actually believing that after millions of years of evolution that we would have to apply chemicals to our faces
You could say the same about shampoo/body wash/toothpaste/deoderant. I too and skeptical of the chemical meme.

Based femanon. Women who use little makeup and take care of their skin are far more beautiful than thots that just paint their faces to a ridicolous extent

Moisturizer very good, cleaning your face with water sufficient. A little sunblock good when outside although some say to always use it.

No smoking, no alcohol, enough sleep:
Congrats I look late 20 at early 30, difference will become greater over time.
Proof: think about the people in their late 20ies early 30ies that look 10-20 years older

This

Cycle of dependence. They get a blemish and buy makeup to hide it. Makeup damages skin and clogs pores. To hide this they use even more makeup, which makes the problem even worse. And you continue with this positive feedback loop of makeup causing skin to look like shit, causing them to use more makeup to cover it up, and so on and so on.

>Imagine actually believing that after millions of years of evolution that we would have to apply chemicals to our faces

>Imagine actually believing that after millions of years of evolution that we would have to eat a bunch of chemicals to kill diseases.

>Imagine actually believing that after millions of years of evultion that we would have to cut someone's chest open and put a small, electrical device inside to keep their heart going

Attached: 1494212519910.jpg (307x228, 12K)

Why do guys who use skin care products always end up looking better then?

I actually misread the comment. "Skin care" stuff like lotion is fine. I'm specifically talking about makeup. That's the reason women's skin always looks far worse than men's.

Eat well and you will have nice skin.
Also: genetics.

Why is this shilled so much? Kikes really are here postin shit jewing every single one. Phenibut, this shit, supplements, pre workouts.

Evolution doesnt mean perfection, it means that everyone has their own small changes that will either make them weaker or stronger, and the weak should die off so more future kids are like the strong rather than the weak. Modern science is about the weak impersonating the strong and not dying off.

>Jow Forums should relate

I don't use any of that stuff. I do brush my teeth though, but just with water.

All I do is sit in the sauna and wipe my face with a clean towel when the pores are open once or twice a week. Other than that just water.

>just with water

Attached: 1252184405929.jpg (389x388, 21K)

>Imagine actually believing that after millions of years of evolution that we would have to apply chemicals to our faces.
This. Back in the day Grugg didn't put lotions on his face after sitting in traffic, breathing all types of toxins in the city and reacting to food allergens from processed foods. He even had the decency to die in his thirties not to look bad.

Attached: 1511975358661.png (645x729, 156K)

Not as much as good soap and moisturizer. Just get some african black soap and some lotion. A lot of female beauty products do nothing but feel good or smell nice.

Tell me, what ingredients in toothpaste are required to get cleaner teeth?
Floride? No that's to harden enamel (and calcify your penal gland)
SLS? That's just to make it bubble like soap and doesn't actually clean.
Calcium carbonate? An abrasive. Admittedly this might help clean off plaque, but if you brush well enough it's not necessary. I scrub with baking soda once in a while.
Other ingredients are just for flavor or texture.

minimal routine is cleanser (or wash face with water) and moisturizer. If this actually throws your titties in a twist don't comment on the topic. Sun screen when you are expecting a lot of sun is the difference between looking like you're 20 in your 30s vs looking 50 when you're 30.

What is make up you fucking retard.

Hey user, what does your breath smell like? Just asking for a friend.

Wow we got a dermatologist here. Tell us more about your knowledge on the subject.

Dumbest thread on Jow Forums since ketotards telling everyone fruit gives diabetes.

My gf says it smells like nothing. I floss and use a tongue scraper too, just no chemicals.

Acne isn't exactly a new phenomena. Even Tutankhamun had it.

Thats disgusting.

>no chemicals
>brushes with baking soda
you do realize baking soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) is a chemical compound, right? This is the same logic antivaxxers and holistic medicine types use you mongrel

I mostly mean no Floride or SLS. I'm not autist about no chemicals, but I don't think most of them are necessary.
It works for me and that's all that I care about.

Bump