What do you mean you don't want to roll with us, user? Are you scared to lose to a girl?

What do you mean you don't want to roll with us, user? Are you scared to lose to a girl?

If you don't train grappling both of these girls could submit you and it doesn't matter how much you weigh

Attached: 51505850_1167681773406031_2969349717676261376_n.png (640x960, 751K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADCC_Submission_Wrestling_World_Championship
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will they spit on me and make me lick their sweety pusys clean?

only if you make it to black belt

This is the only reason I have started BJJ or Muay Thai. I’m worried I’ll have to spare with a girl and will spaghetti or boner

Bodyweight is literally all that matters in hand to hand combat.

Not if know submission tactics

Based pusy poster

Maybe I've been watching too many movies but there is neither gender nor age in the martial arts world especially between proficient skill levels.

>hip tosses you and teleports behind you
>nothing personnel kid

A lot of time cute girls won't roll with the guys. They'll bring a friend to roll with. True story.

You will be too gassed and there aren't a lot of girls at these places anyways.

I fucking love wrestling BJJ girls. It’s like practicing sparring on easy mode, even the strongest and fastest of the girls are no match. It also helps that many of them are in-shape and hot. Best way to get used to touching a woman if you can’t do it the normal way.

Submission tactics won’t mean jack-shit if you are wrestling a beast that’s 1.5 times your weight and can break your hold without trying.

BJJ compensates for maybe a 20-30% difference in strength and size, beyond that it’s a lost cause and you need to be good at striking.

>doesn't matter how much you weigh
This meme needs end.

Literally the dumbest shit I've ever read.

>Submission tactics
I don't think you can break a joint lock. Maybe out maneuver it. But even a little kid could do damage against a 200lb adult with those kinds of techniques.

Clearly you're not a golfer

t. never trained a day in his life.
Technique absolutely trumps size 10/10. This 5'8 manlet on the right has won the no weight class division in BJJ many times because his skill is so damn good against guys like the 6'3 black belt in the pic. If you don't have the technique it literally doesn't matter how strong you are, and even if you do have the technique someone smaller can still beat you.

Attached: marcelovsbigboi.jpg (668x456, 77K)

>no weight class division
no weight limit division*

Attached: marcelogarcia.jpg (400x600, 76K)

>Are you scared to lose to a girl?
haha yea i wouldn't wanted to get choked out an humiliated or anything ahah

Attached: 1466002908122.jpg (234x215, 5K)

>t. Coping manlet

I'm just talking from experience my man. I'm a 6'3 250 blue belt and still get worked by my black belt instructor who is like 5'6.

>I'm a 6'3 250 blue belt and still get worked by my black belt instructor who is like 5'6.
I believe it, but you've gotta remember that the manlets who dominate either have been training day in, day out for years (if not decades) or are just gifted in manipulating their opponents weight.

Your 6'3, 250lb (untrained) stature would absolutely crush a

>I believe it, but you've gotta remember that the manlets who dominate either have been training day in, day out for years (if not decades) or are just gifted in manipulating their opponents weight.
Honestly fair point, I can be compete with the higher belts (that are smaller guys) like the browns and purples who are better than me technique wise but can't match me strength wise.
>Perpetuating this method of thinking is dangerous for manlets and women, since they think they can fend off thick, solid, tight men 50-100% larger than them after a year of BJJ or Taekwondo.
Also fair point, but I do think anyone who has trained a year of bjj would also realize just how much strength/size does matters and would not be dumb enough to pick a fight with anyone so much bigger than themselves. I'm just against the notion that size always wins, especially someone untrained vs trained.

BJJ is gay learn a real combat sport like muay thai

Attached: 81277d649f7df4a74b1ec81499121c86.jpg (599x540, 33K)

>Are you scared to lose to a girl?
I'm scared I'll lose an eye to that fucking nose, Jesus Christ.

>If you actually try you're an asshole who rolled hard with a girl
>If you don't try they'll tease you for losing to a girl

I mean, it's not a big deal, but it's kind of annoying tbqh.

You can win but go easy.

Yeah and if you can't sew you'll lose to any seasoned granny.

Who the fuck cares, why do BJJ fags have to bring their gay shit up in every context

the girls at my school if you dont try won't roll with you, call you a faggot and everyone at the school knows you're a pussy

> both of these girls could submit you
And why is that bad?

I aint gunna lie I started bjj pretty recent and one of the students above me is a pretty decent looking cutie and also a good teacher. She took time to explain a lot of fundamentals I missed out on since the class is so fast paced but I feel if I try to chew her ear off and continuely try to roll with her she'll mistake it for me trying to come on to her. It also sucks because if I did somehow get her to mentor me more my wife would get really jealous and probably ask me to stop going. Weird situation.

>grabs you
>clean and jerk overhead and slam her into the mat
Women only win when men don't take them seriously. You will lose physical contests with women frequently if you give them 20% while they put out 100%.

t. GM's current weight was my starting bench

>it doesn't matter how much you weigh
Bullshit, 140lbs 5'6 female can do exactly nothing with her little grappling technique againgst a 220lbs 6'4 grown male.

>Calfmogged
The guy on the left doesn't look like an elite athlete

just get to positions where you'd beat them then let them get out while practicing how to defend / counter so they practice their offense. Also practice technique over strength. It's that simple and what I used to do when I rolled with girls. Grappling like that makes all the girls want to roll with you since you're treating them fairly; not injuring them, both parties get to practice fairly, and you're not going gorilla strength on them to protect your little ego of losing to a girl. Any guy that uses strength to win against the tiny girls they roll with are pathetic

Marcelo is an anomaly. There is point where weight/size matters. Just look at the ADCC Open weight winners:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADCC_Submission_Wrestling_World_Championship
Marcelo has come close but all the winners have been 88kg and above.

Most of the time the division winners of the 77kg and below don't even bother competing in the absolute.

I would love to train grappling but it's a total crapshoot whether or not you're gonna wind up with a psychopath in your gym that's actively trying to get away with seriously hurting people and this sort of activity heavily selects for the type.

>they'll kick him out if it's a good gym
Yeah, after someone gets hurt. And then its a timer to the next MMA wannabe rapist.

This is the one form of fitness where I think a buddy would be dope.

Just don't roll with girls. Avoid being metoo'd. Avoid white knights.

I'm afraid that my natural male instincts are going to kick in and I end up raping both of you at the same time, sorry.